The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use by all members of your family. Your EMALU gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The colour finishing will not crack overtime.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art material. They do not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. They are resistant to the most extreme weather conditions.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate automatic gate opener. A reinforced profile spanning the width allows for an easy and fast installation of an automation kit for a daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability, committed to an eco-friendly environment. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, one of the most environmentally friendly processes across the metals industry and can be endlessly recycled while keeping its distinctive properties.
EMALU gates and fences are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certificate on QUALICOAT and QUALIMARINE. All EMALU products come with a standard 10 year manufacturer guarantee.
Product features of your sliding gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium gate
- Profiles assembled by tenons and mortises
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Left or right opening available (street view)
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certification scheme
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- QUALICOAT© label
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Delivery of your sliding gate will contain:
- 1 Aluminium leaf with opening to the left or right (from external view)
- 1 Door handle (interior / exterior)
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Close stop
- 2 Galvanised drive tracks
- 1 Reception stop
- 4 End caps
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Do you want your sliding gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Sliding gate automation Motostar Linestar:
- Incorporated electronic circuit board in the control panel.
- LED light integrated in circuit board for an easy diagnosis of the state of the electronics in your gate operator.
- Easy installation with 1 single cable up to 3 devices.
- Automatic slowdowns.
- Includes release hatch for manual opening in case of power failure.
- Support any sliding gate with a weight up to 400 Kg
YOUR GATE AUTOMATION WILL INCLUDE:
- LINESTAR sliding gate automation system
- 1x CLICKSTAR remote control (4 channels)
- 1x pair of INFRASTAR photo safety cells (10m reach)
- LUMISTAR flashing light (inludes a wall fixing support)
- Battery for remote control and installation and user manual
+ 4-6m of drive rack (depending on gate size)
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 90 x 36 mm
- Available standard height (in mm): 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Plain boarded
- Style: Straight top with Alunox inserts and sandblasted double glass
- Weight of product: 68 - 120 Kg
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
Delimiting a plot of land and guaranteeing the safety of a house and its occupants - this is what the primary function of a gate is all about. It should also be noted that a gate is characterized by its aesthetic function. The gate is like the calling card of a house. For this reason, it must be more charming and unique. If you are planning to fence off your property by installing a gate, without neglecting the aspect of comfort and aesthetics. Our Mistergatesdirect shop specialises in the sale of top-of-the-range gates. We provide you with a whole catalogue of exterior joinery, garage doors, gates and gates. For each of our joineries, we put a point of honour on quality. We prove it to you with this model of aluminium sliding gate Memphis.
THE SLIDING GATE, A PRACTICAL OPENING OF EXCELLENCE
In line with the current trend, the sliding gate usually consists of a single leaf that opens sideways. The vast majority of private individuals who choose to invest in a sliding gate are usually the owners of a house with a narrow entrance. Indeed, this type of opening remains the best solution for a sloping lot with an upward slope or a narrow entrance. Very practical, the installation of a sliding gate does not present any risk of encroachment towards the inside and outside of the house. In fact, as it opens sideways and slides on a sliding rail, it only requires a horizontal clearance surface or a slightly larger clearance surface than the width of the gate. Available in two distinct forms, self-supporting and rail-mounted, a sliding gate is also very easy to push by hand without great effort.
ALUMINIUM, THE MATERIAL OF CHOICE
Aluminium is now one of the most popular materials for the manufacture of exterior and interior joinery. And not without reason. Indeed, aluminium's many advantages make it one of the most efficient and effective. Quite simply, it is a material of first choice. On the same level as the pvc gate, the aluminium gate is renowned for its robustness, longevity and outstanding solidity. Being particularly rot-proof, time and even climatic aggressions have no effect on it. Its main advantages lie in its anti-corrosive properties. Fearing neither corrosion nor rust, the aluminium gate has the astonishing ability to be resistant and to remain intact in the face of various external hazards, salt air, rain, snow, etc. Totally customisable, this material is also available in a very wide choice of colours and shapes. It allows for a wide range of aesthetic possibilities so that you can obtain the trendy and modern design gate. It can be easily harmonised with all styles of living. Thanks to its malleable texture, aluminium is also very easy to work with. It should also be admitted that the aluminium gate has ecological virtues. In fact, it is 100% recyclable. To keep its original look, aluminium profiled joinery requires little or no maintenance.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT ALUMINIUM SLIDING GATE
To avoid any disappointment, choosing your gate should not be done on the spur of the moment. In order to make a judicious choice and to obtain the single portal, certain criteria must be raised. The first point to take into account is above all the type of opening. You can choose between a swinging and a sliding gate. The choice of the latter must also be made according to the configuration of your property. Then there is the type of material. The choice of the latter is also essential. You can choose between wrought iron, wood, steel, PVC and aluminium. The latter remains a winning choice. In addition to the material, the style and shape of the gate are also essential criteria to consider. Straight, gendarme hat, asymmetrical, convex or inverted gendarme hat, you can choose between several shapes according to your needs and expectations. The degree of privacy provided by the gate is a very important criterion. There are three possibilities here, including the openwork, half-openwork and solid gate. For greater convenience and ease of use, you can also invest in a motorised gate. This means that there are several types of motorisation depending on the type of opening you have chosen. For a swing gate motor, you can choose between arm, cylinder or integrated motorisation. For a sliding gate, the rack-and-pinion drive is the most suitable.
INVESTING IN THE MEMPHIS ALUMINIUM SLIDING GATE, THE CHOICE OF QUALITY
Have you decided to bring more modernity to your entrance? The models of sliding aluminium gates offered in our Mistergatesdirect shop were precisely designed for this purpose. Each of our gates, including this Memphis aluminium sliding gate from Emalu, can be customised to your wishes for a more attractive and modern aesthetic appearance. Thanks to the powder coating process and the RAL palette at your disposal, the cladding of your gate can be perfectly customised, for a completely authentic and unique design. This custom-made aluminium gate is particularly sturdy and resistant and will accompany you over a very long period of time. With its straight shape, the installation of this gate will protect your house from prying eyes while allowing light to pass through. If you have opted for the comfort of automatic opening, you should know that this Memphis sliding gate model can be perfectly automated. The icing on the cake is that this model is sold to you at a factory direct price, which is a really reasonable price.