Mister Gates products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use by all members of your family. Your gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The colour finishing will not crack overtime.
Our gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art material. They do not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. They are resistant to the most extreme weather conditions.
Your gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate automatic gate opener. A reinforced profile spanning the width allows for an easy and fast installation of an automation kit for a daily comfort.
Our gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the gate yourself.
Mister Gates stands for sustainability, committed to an eco-friendly environment. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, one of the most environmentally friendly processes across the metals industry and can be endlessly recycled while keeping its distinctive properties.
Our gates and fences are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certificate on QUALICOAT and QUALIMARINE. All our gates come with a standard 16 year manufacturer guarantee.
Product features of your sliding gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium gate
- Profiles assembled by tenons and mortises
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Left or right opening available (street view)
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certification scheme
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- QUALICOAT© label
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Delivery of your sliding gate will contain:
- 1 Aluminium leaf with opening to the left or right (from external view)
- 1 Door handle (interior / exterior)
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Close stop
- 2 Galvanised drive tracks
- 1 Reception stop
- 4 End caps
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Do you want your sliding gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Sliding gate automation Motostar Linestar:
- Incorporated electronic circuit board in the control panel.
- LED light integrated in circuit board for an easy diagnosis of the state of the electronics in your gate operator.
- Easy installation with 1 single cable up to 3 devices.
- Automatic slowdowns.
- Includes release hatch for manual opening in case of power failure.
- Support any sliding gate with a weight up to 400 Kg
YOUR GATE AUTOMATION WILL INCLUDE:
- LINESTAR sliding gate automation system
- 1x CLICKSTAR remote control (4 channels)
- 1x pair of INFRASTAR photo safety cells (10m reach)
- LUMISTAR flashing light (inludes a wall fixing support)
- Battery for remote control and installation and user manual
+ 4-6m of drive rack (depending on gate size)
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
WATCH HOW TO INSTALL YOUR SLIDING GATE !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- 6mm thick motorised reinforcement placed inside along the entire length of the lower crossbar
- Width (cm): from 250 cm to 500 cm
- Height (cm): from 101.4 cm to 201.4 cm
- Installation clearances: 30mm overlap (15mm on each side)
- Vertical uprights: 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal crossbeams: 90 x 36 mm
- Material: Aluminium
- Colour: Anthracite Grey RAL 7016 - White RAL 9016 - Golden Oak - Green RAL 6005 - Bordeaux RAL 3005 - Blue RAL 5003 - Black RAL 9005
- Filling finish: Full
- Form: Straight
- Weight: 68Kg to 120Kg
You are looking for a gate to improve the safety and design of your home. There are two types of gates on the joinery market: sliding, self-supporting and rail gates, and swing gates that can be single or multiple leaf. To help you in your choice, opt for the sliding gate. With this in mind, the MistergatesDirect shop offers you a wide range of aluminium gates. Among the flagship ranges is the Milan straight aluminium sliding gate.
THE ADVANTAGES OF USING A SLIDING GATE
You are a fan of modernity. The gate that slides on a rail or is self-supporting is made for you. A very recent model, it brings a contemporary touch to your home, unlike the swinging gate, which now belongs to the classic joinery. Moreover, no matter what people say, it is very pleasant to look at a model of gate that slides to the side as it opens. In addition, the self-supporting or rail gate can be equipped with motorisations. Thanks to the automatic system, your gate will look more and more attractive. It also improves your daily life, as the automations ensure the automatic opening and closing of your joinery. If you choose a wireless sliding gate operator, you can even have your gate operator triggered remotely using a remote control.
In addition to its aesthetic appeal, the sliding gate is also practical. At first glance, the sliding gate, whether manual or motorised, can be installed in places where space is at a premium. That's because it opens when your fence is installed, unlike swing gates that open towards the garden. All that is required is a clearance in the side area in the direction in which the gate opens. To help you, the self-supporting gate is perfect for fencing business premises, while the gate with a guide rail fixed to the ground is recommended for gates for residential use.
HOW TO CHOOSE A SLIDING GATE?
You decide to buy a sliding gate. It is necessary to choose the right gate according to the material. You will always find a wooden gate. This model of gate is indeed robust. However, wood is not weather-resistant and requires regular maintenance. This is also the case with iron gates. Everyone agrees that iron gates are highly burglar-resistant. However, wrought-iron gates rust quickly. Nowadays, more and more households are also deciding to install a PVC sliding gate to save money. This is because PVC gates are very cheap and require little maintenance. However, pvc gates are not very robust. If you are looking for a sliding gate that is strong, practical and attractive at the same time, opt for the aluminium sliding gate instead. It is important to know that aluminium joinery, whether it be aluminium fences, entrance doors, garage doors, roller shutters or awnings or aluminium wicket doors, is very resistant to corrosion. The aluminium profiles can then be supplied in an infinite number of colours.
After the material, it is also important to carefully choose the shape and size of your sliding window or door frame. On the market you will find a sliding gate with an openwork design. This model brings light and above all air into your garden. However, sliding gates with openwork do not protect you from the prying eyes of passers-by. If you want to improve the security of your home and optimise your privacy, choose a solid gate such as the Milan straight aluminium sliding gate.
MISTER GATES DIRECT, THE RIGHT ADDRESS TO BUY YOUR SLIDING GATE
You are looking for a top quality sliding aluminium gate. If so, visit the MisterGatesDirect shop now. There you will find a wide range of aluminium gates, swinging and sliding gates. Simply choose the type of opening that suits your needs and your budget. You will also find aluminium fences and aluminium wicket gates. Although MistergatesDirect's joinery products are of high quality, they are nevertheless offered at an affordable price. Indeed, the price of a gate in the shop benefits from exceptional discounts.
You can choose between the standard gate and the custom-made gate. The advantage with the custom-made sliding gate is that you are free to choose the size (small or large) and shape (openwork or solid) of your joinery. To guarantee the solidity of your gate, our gate manufacturer has chosen powder-coated aluminium in accordance with Quoalicoat standards. As for the delivery service, we offer you a personalised and fast delivery. To make your life easier, you can order online on the mistergatesdirect.com website.