Mister Gates products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use by all members of your family. Your gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The colour finishing will not crack overtime.
Our gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art material. They do not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. They are resistant to the most extreme weather conditions.
Your gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate automatic gate opener. A reinforced profile spanning the width allows for an easy and fast installation of an automation kit for a daily comfort.
Our gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the gate yourself.
Mister Gates stands for sustainability, committed to an eco-friendly environment. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, one of the most environmentally friendly processes across the metals industry and can be endlessly recycled while keeping its distinctive properties.
Our gates and fences are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certificate on QUALICOAT and QUALIMARINE. All our gates come with a standard 16 year manufacturer guarantee.
Product features of your sliding gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium gate
- Profiles assembled by tenons and mortises
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Left or right opening available (street view)
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certification scheme
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- QUALICOAT© label
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Delivery of your sliding gate will contain:
- 1 Aluminium leaf with opening to the left or right (from external view)
- 1 Door handle (interior / exterior)
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Close stop
- 2 Galvanised drive tracks
- 1 Reception stop
- 4 End caps
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Do you want your sliding gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Sliding gate automation Motostar Linestar:
- Incorporated electronic circuit board in the control panel.
- LED light integrated in circuit board for an easy diagnosis of the state of the electronics in your gate operator.
- Easy installation with 1 single cable up to 3 devices.
- Automatic slowdowns.
- Includes release hatch for manual opening in case of power failure.
- Support any sliding gate with a weight up to 400 Kg
YOUR GATE AUTOMATION WILL INCLUDE:
- LINESTAR sliding gate automation system
- 1x CLICKSTAR remote control (4 channels)
- 1x pair of INFRASTAR photo safety cells (10m reach)
- LUMISTAR flashing light (inludes a wall fixing support)
- Battery for remote control and installation and user manual
+ 4-6m of drive rack (depending on gate size)
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
WATCH HOW TO INSTALL YOUR SLIDING GATE !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 90 x 36 mm
- Available standard height (in mm): 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Plain boarded
- Style: Straight top with Alunox inserts and sandblasted double glass
- Weight of product: 68 - 120 Kg
- Manufacturer guarantee: 16 years
When we talk about quality joinery, we immediately think of MistergatesDirect.com. This sign no longer needs to be presented in the field of marketing gates, roller shutters, garage doors or fences. You need to find a sliding gate to embellish your exterior? Why not visit the site of this shop? This opening comes in different models. If you require a sliding gate that promises aesthetics and longevity, we suggest you find it among the joineries of MistergatesDirect.com. A wide range of sliding gates from leading brands is available in the shelves of this shop.
WHY CHOOSE A SLIDING GATE?
Among the models of gates available on the market, the sliding opening has never ceased to appeal to private individuals as well as professionals. Compared to swing gates, sliding gates are considered modern openings. However, they are perfectly suited to all house styles. While both leaves of a swing gate require much more space to open, the only leaf of this type of opening fits into a fairly limited space. This is perfect if you need to save space.
As previously mentioned, a sliding gate is compatible with all house styles. All you have to do is choose the style of your model. Just like the swing models, the sliding gates are available in different finishes. In fact, these joineries can be completely personalised. All you have to do is give your manufacturer all the information about your sliding gate. You can therefore choose the material (aluminium, steel, iron, wood) and shape (straight, openwork, semi-openwork, convex, full, semi-full, etc.) of your sliding gate.
A sliding gate is also able to meet your needs for comfort and security. To take advantage of these benefits, nothing could be simpler. All you have to do is motorise your sliding gate. Just like swing gates, sliding gates can be adapted to different types of operator systems. To find the right operator for you, we recommend that you take into account the dimensions, weight and material of your sliding gate. If you are used to pushing the leaf of your gate, you should know that with an electric gate you can press the button on your digicode, intercom or remote control to control its opening and closing. Motorising your joinery also allows you to improve the longevity of your sliding gate. A gate with automatic opening offers an excellent lifespan compared to a gate with manual opening.
OPT FOR AN ALUMINIUM SLIDING GATE
It is important to choose your sliding gate carefully. Know that it is this joinery that ensures the aesthetics and security of your home. In order to combine these advantages with comfort, you need to find the perfect sliding gate.
Start with the material of your joinery. For even more robustness and design, we advise you to opt for aluminium. An aluminium sliding gate promises exceptional elegance. In addition, the material is available in various colours. This allows you to give your home even more style. A sliding aluminium gate is also available in various shapes. And this is no coincidence. The material is very easy to work with.
In addition to these advantages, aluminium is a lightweight material. It is therefore easy to install and easy to motorise. You won't need to call in an installer for your gate installation.
ALL ABOUT THE ALU SLIDING GATE MIAMI
This MIAMI full right aluminium sliding gate is currently brought to you by MistergatesDirect.com. And this, at a small price. It is a model that attracts attention thanks to its beautiful design. Its wide, high-quality slats promise you exceptional elegance. Made from resistant aluminium, they offer impressive sturdiness. If you need a leaf that is resistant to shocks and weather, the MIAMI full-straight aluminium sliding gate leaf is for you. It is also easy to maintain.
By opting for this sliding gate kit, you will be lucky enough to find an aluminium leaf opening to the right or left seen from the outside, interior/exterior stainless steel handles, a reception striker, two galvanised steel screw-on rails, a single point lock with European cylinder and 3 keys, a limit stop, two wheels, a motorised reinforcement and 4 upright closing end caps.
This MIAMI full straight aluminium sliding gate is very easy to motorise. If you are looking for an electric motor for your joinery, we can provide you with a top brand motorisation kit for your aluminium sliding gate.
MISTERGATESDIRECT.COM, THE LEADER IN ALUMINIUM JOINERY.
This MIAMI full straight aluminium sliding gate is available at MistergatesDirect.com. It is offered for sale on the site in various colours (light grey, grey, white, green, burgundy, blue, black, ivory, etc.). If the full straight sliding gate is not to your liking, we recommend that you choose between the openwork, semi-openwork, straight, semi-full, etc. model. This also applies to our swing gates.
If you are currently in the middle of a renovation project, please note that other aluminium joinery is available on our website. In addition to our aluminium gates, we also offer other equipment.
And if by any chance you want to replace your joinery accessories, come and find your strike, lock, handle, electric motor, rail, wheel, rack and pinion or door blade on MisterMenuiserie.com. Our accessories and joinery are offered at competitive prices. All you have to do is place your order!