The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use by all members of your family. Your EMALU gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The colour finishing will not crack overtime.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art material. They do not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. They are resistant to the most extreme weather conditions.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate automatic gate opener. A reinforced profile spanning the width allows for an easy and fast installation of an automation kit for a daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability, committed to an eco-friendly environment. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, one of the most environmentally friendly processes across the metals industry and can be endlessly recycled while keeping its distinctive properties.
EMALU gates and fences are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certificate on QUALICOAT and QUALIMARINE. All EMALU products come with a standard 10 year manufacturer guarantee.
Product features of your sliding gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium gate
- Profiles assembled by tenons and mortises
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Left or right opening available (street view)
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certification scheme
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- QUALICOAT© label
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Delivery of your sliding gate will contain:
- 1 Aluminium leaf with opening to the left or right (from external view)
- 1 Door handle (interior / exterior)
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Close stop
- 2 Galvanised drive tracks
- 1 Reception stop
- 4 End caps
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Do you want your sliding gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Sliding gate automation Motostar Linestar:
- Incorporated electronic circuit board in the control panel.
- LED light integrated in circuit board for an easy diagnosis of the state of the electronics in your gate operator.
- Easy installation with 1 single cable up to 3 devices.
- Automatic slowdowns.
- Includes release hatch for manual opening in case of power failure.
- Support any sliding gate with a weight up to 400 Kg
YOUR GATE AUTOMATION WILL INCLUDE:
- LINESTAR sliding gate automation system
- 1x CLICKSTAR remote control (4 channels)
- 1x pair of INFRASTAR photo safety cells (10m reach)
- LUMISTAR flashing light (inludes a wall fixing support)
- Battery for remote control and installation and user manual
+ 4-6m of drive rack (depending on gate size)
CONTENTS OF YOUR PACKAGE
- 1 Aluminium leaf
- 1 Handle inside/outside
- 1 Reception strike
- 2 Screw-on galvanised steel rails
- 1 Single point lock with European cylinder and 3 keys
- 1 End stop
- 2 Wheels
- 1 Automation reinforcement
- 4 Stile end caps
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 90 x 36 mm
- Available standard height (in mm): 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Open panel
- Style: Double arch top
- Weight of product: 66 - 120 Kg
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
Are you planning to equip your house with fences? You must also equip it with a gate and possibly a wicket gate. There are two main types of openings: leaf (single or double leaf) and sliding (self-supporting or rail gate). If you are looking for joinery that combines aesthetics and solidity, think of the sliding gate, a design gate that is resistant due to its structure. To make your life easier, MisterGatesDirect, specialist in the sale of gates, offers you a wide range of top quality sliding aluminium gates. Our range includes the Bering aluminium sliding gate.
GOOD REASONS FOR CHOOSING AN ALUMINIUM SLIDING GATE
A sliding gate is an opening that slides sideways to the right or left. As mentioned above, this type of opening is available in two models: rail-mounted and self-supporting. The lateral opening is done by means of the guide rail. The sliding gate is advantageous on several levels. In contrast to swing gates, the sliding gate and wicket door is well suited to small spaces. This type of gate does not take up much space in the courtyard and is ideal for openings that lead to the public highway. Secondly, the sliding gate is not like the swing gate system, which is not suitable for sloping entrances. In short, it is very practical. All you need is enough space on its side to allow the gate to open and close.
Why choose the aluminium sliding gate when there are wooden gates, iron gates, steel gates or even pvc gates? A material considered the king of joinery, aluminium, the most widely used in gate manufacture, is above all appreciated for its robustness and longevity. Investing in an aluminium sliding gate therefore means investing in a gate that lasts over time. Since aluminium is as light as PVC, the gate is also easy to handle.
In addition, this material is highly resistant to external influences. Not only noble, but also elegant, the sliding gate certainly adds a modern touch to your outdoor design. In terms of decoration, it offers an infinite number of possibilities, which remains a major advantage. Everyone can easily find the model that best matches their exterior elements, both in terms of colours and configurations: large dimensions, solid or openwork gates, custom or standard gates, etc. And that's not all, aluminium requires little maintenance. All you need to clean it is soap and water. And don't forget that it is a 100% recyclable material.
WHAT IF YOU BOUGHT YOUR ALUMINIUM SLIDING GATE FROM MISTERGATESDIRECT?
You are looking for a quality self-supporting or rail gate. Visit the mistegatesdirect.com website, which has large fans of high-quality sliding aluminium openings. Concerned about your safety, we decide not to put "entry-level" products in our catalogue. Indeed, to bet for an aluminium sliding gate is good, but opting for a quality aluminium sliding gate is even better! At Mister gates Direct, we offer you a very wide choice of top-quality sliding aluminium gates, including the BÉRING sliding gate from EMALU, a joiner specialising in aluminium masonry work: aluminium gates, garage doors, wicket doors and blinds in Qualicoat-labelled thermo-lacquered aluminium. Designed with high quality aluminium, this model ensures above all exemplary resistance to impacts and deformation. The mortise and tenon assembly also gives it great strength and a longer service life. The BÉRING gate is not susceptible to rust and corrosion, making it ideal for outdoor use. Even in areas with high salinity, it will retain its beautiful colour year after year.
In terms of aesthetics, like all products bearing the EMALU signature, the Bering gate will only enhance the value of your home. This gendarme-hat sliding gate is prized for its elegance. It is up to you to choose from the available colours: grey, anthracite, white and grey, burgundy, anthracite grey. Since it is an openwork model, it will reveal the beauty of your home and garden while bringing luminosity to your property. As for its maintenance, there is nothing complicated about it. To give your gate opening a facelift, you simply need to clean your gate with soapy water.
For added convenience and comfort, you can motorise your aluminium gate. The gate motorisation allows you to open and close your gate in no time at all. If you equip your automated system with remote controls, you can even control your gate remotely.
At Mister gates Direct, you can buy aluminium joinery such as sliding gates, aluminium swing gates, aluminium wicket gates, as well as gate automations. We also provide you with accessories for gate motorisation kits such as photocells, emergency batteries, etc. At MistergatesDirect, the price of a gate is also very advantageous. Our direct collaboration with the manufacturer allows us to offer the lowest prices on the market. We can also offer you customizable gates. In just a few clicks, you can create the custom aluminium gate that suits you! In fact, like all Emalu models, the Bering gate can be ordered with standard or custom-made dimensions.
We are concerned about our customers' portfolios and offer you payment facilities, but also delivery in the shortest possible time. So what are you waiting for to buy your aluminium sliding gate from MistergatesDirect?