The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use by all members of your family. Your EMALU gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The colour finishing will not crack overtime.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art material. They do not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. They are resistant to the most extreme weather conditions.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate automatic gate opener. A reinforced profile spanning the width allows for an easy and fast installation of an automation kit for a daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability, committed to an eco-friendly environment. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, one of the most environmentally friendly processes across the metals industry and can be endlessly recycled while keeping its distinctive properties.
EMALU gates and fences are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certificate on QUALICOAT and QUALIMARINE. All EMALU products come with a standard 10 year manufacturer guarantee.
Product features of your sliding gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium gate
- Profiles assembled by tenons and mortises
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Left or right opening available (street view)
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certification scheme
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- QUALICOAT© label
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Delivery of your sliding gate will contain:
- 1 Aluminium leaf with opening to the left or right (from external view)
- 1 Door handle (interior / exterior)
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Close stop
- 2 Galvanised drive tracks
- 1 Reception stop
- 4 End caps
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Do you want your sliding gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Sliding gate automation Motostar Linestar:
- Incorporated electronic circuit board in the control panel.
- LED light integrated in circuit board for an easy diagnosis of the state of the electronics in your gate operator.
- Easy installation with 1 single cable up to 3 devices.
- Automatic slowdowns.
- Includes release hatch for manual opening in case of power failure.
- Support any sliding gate with a weight up to 400 Kg
YOUR GATE AUTOMATION WILL INCLUDE:
- LINESTAR sliding gate automation system
- 1x CLICKSTAR remote control (4 channels)
- 1x pair of INFRASTAR photo safety cells (10m reach)
- LUMISTAR flashing light (inludes a wall fixing support)
- Battery for remote control and installation and user manual
+ 4-6m of drive rack (depending on gate size)
CONTENTS OF YOUR PACKAGE
- 1 Aluminium leaf
- 1 Handle inside/outside
- 1 Reception strike
- 2 Screw-on galvanised steel rails
- 1 Single point lock with European cylinder and 3 keys
- 1 End stop
- 2 Wheels
- 1 Automation reinforcement
- 4 Stile end caps
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 90 x 36 mm
- Available standard height (in mm): 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Open panel
- Style: Curved top
- Weight of product: 66 - 120 Kg
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
The gate must be presentable and aesthetic as it welcomes our visitors first and gives the first impression of our property. It must also be robust and resistant as it is this element that ensures the access and security of the property. You have a wide choice of gate types and models in front of you, but why not invest in an aluminium gate? Mister Gates Direct offers you the coral convex openwork sliding aluminium gate. Exceptional quality at a bargain price!
REASONS FOR CHOOSING A SLIDING GATE
There are only two types of openings possible for a gate: either swinging or sliding. If you hesitate to choose between the two, these tips will be of great help. To choose a swinging model, you must have enough space for the leaves to move. The opening direction is usually inwards. This can be done outwards, provided that the leaves do not obstruct the public highway.
To choose a sliding gate, it is imperative to have a space at least equal to the leaf size on one of the two sides of the pillars. This type of opening is ideal for sloping terrain. The sliding gate has the advantage of being more practical and aesthetic. In addition, some models are equipped with an integrated wicket door. But whether you opt for a swing gate or a sliding gate, you can always equip it with a gate operator..
REASONS FOR CHOOSING AN ALUMINIUM SLIDING GATE
After the type of opening, you can move on to the choice of materials. The aluminium gate is a phenomenal success thanks to its many advantages. Indeed, it is a modern, aesthetic and resistant gate. It requires very little maintenance in addition to its long service life, as this material is not susceptible to rust or corrosion. And it is available in various colours: white and grey, anthracite grey, brown, etc. You can choose a wooden gate, a pvc gate or a wrought-iron gate; however, despite their undeniable qualities, these materials have great weaknesses. Wood requires expensive regular maintenance to extend its life span. The same applies to wrought iron, which is very sensitive to rust. As for pvc, this material is fragile even if it requires little maintenance.
WHICH MODEL AND SHAPE FOR THE ALUMINIUM SLIDING GATE?
If you want to jealously guard the privacy of your garden, choose a solid gate. If you want a lot of light, the best choice is an openwork gate. And if you want to have a view of the outside while preserving your privacy, opt for a semi-openworked gate. As for the shape, it all depends on your taste. You have several options available: the straight form, the concave gate, convex gate, gate in a gendarme's hat. However, we advise you to choose a shape that suits the style of your building or property in general.
WHAT ABOUT MOTORISATION?
The swing gate motorisation is available in five different models: the articulated arm motorisation, the jack motorisation, the wheel motorisation, the underground motorisation and the integrated motorisation. But let's talk about the sliding gate operator instead. You can choose between two types of sliding gate operator. The ground-rail gate operator, which, as we can see from its name, requires a rail for guidance on the ground. The gate therefore slides on the rail using the motor. The rail-mounted drive is perfect for large and heavy gates. The self-supporting operator, on the other hand, does not require a rail on the ground. In fact, the gate is self-supporting and moves on a rack and pinion. Of course, this type of automation is more suitable for light and small gates. The advantage with the motorisation system is that it optimises comfort and safety. In addition, you can complete the installation with a digicode, an intercom or even a videophone.
MISTER GATES DIRECT OFFERS YOU THE CORAL CONVEX OPENWORK SLIDING MODEL.
If you are tempted by the aluminium sliding gate with openwork, we offer you this CORAIL model. The aluminium profiles are assembled using mortise and tenon joints and the leaf is fitted with motor reinforcement along the length of the bottom rail. The gate is guaranteed to be solid, it does not fear deformation or corrosion. You can choose between two colours: ral white and ral anthracite grey. Thermo-lacquered and certified by the Qualicoat label. The kit supplied contains a vertically filled aluminium leaf, two galvanised steel rails, a limit stop, four upright closing end caps, two wheels, a reception strike plate and a guide post. If you are planning to motorise this gate, we recommend the Motorstar motorisation. A 24 V motor that is very easy to install. The kit is delivered with a gear motor, a control box, a radio card, a set of photocells, a remote control, a flashing light, a rack and an operating and maintenance manual, in short everything is complete!
OTHER PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ON MISTERGATESDIRECT.COM
In addition to swing gates, sliding gates and gate motorisations, a wide range of quality products still awaits you at Mistergatesdirect.com. Thus, we provide you with aluminium gates, fences, privacy screens, roller shutters, railings, etc. We have a large number of models in our catalogues. If you do not find the product you are looking for, we can make customised aluminium joinery orders. So don't waste any more time and place your order!