The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use by your family and visitors. Your EMALU gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The aluminium treatment and colour finish complies with the latest quality standards. Despite the fact your gate is out all year, your gate will not suffer from changing weather conditions and will not crack overtime.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art material. They do not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. They are resistant to the most extreme weather conditions.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate gate automation. A reinforced profile spanning the width allows for an easy and fast installation of an automation kit for a daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium and are reusable in an eco-friendly environment. For the cleaning, no need of aggressive detergents, just wash with a warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water. We say easy or even Zero maintenance.
EMALU gates are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering. All our aluminium gates come with a 10-year guarantee. Our team remain at your entire disposal, also after you have purchased one of our products.
Product specifications of your EMALU dual swing gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium, resistant to corrosion and rust
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Suitable for highly saline environments
- Available in several standard and bespoke colours
- Allows optimised finishes with a no-chrome lacquer of 80 microns
- Seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certification scheme
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- Wash with warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water.
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Delivery of your EMALU dual swing gate will contain:
- 2 Aluminium leaves builds of mortise and tenon joints
- 1 door handle (internal / external view)
- 1 Central close stop for the leaves
- 2 In-screed reception stops
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Reinforced panel to support gate automation
- 2 Adjustable hinges and 2 cover hinges
- 8 Profile cover stops
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Dual swing gate automation Motostar Eclistar:
- Easy mounting with help of 1 cable to 3 devices
- Adjustable opening and closing time
- Automatic setting of radio frequency for the transmission
- Back-up battery compatible (optional)
- Self learning system end of range opening and closing.
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- 2 ECLISTAR articulated arm motors
- 1 CLICKSTAR remote control (433.92 Mhz)
- 1 pair of INFRASTAR photocells (10 m reach)
- 1 LUMISTAR flashing light (includes a wall fixing support)
- 1 Installation and user manual
CONTENTS OF YOUR PACKAGE
- 2 Aluminium leaves
- 1 Handle inside/outside
- 1 Central shoe 100% ALU
- 2 Opening stops to be sealed
- 1 Single point lock with European cylinder and 3 keys
- 2 Automation reinforcements
- 2 Adjustable hinges
- 2 Hinge covers 100% ALU
- 8 Stile end caps
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 90 x 36 mm
- Available standard height (in mm): 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Open panel
- Style: Double arch top
- Weight of product (Kg): 66 - 120
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
Every house with a fence must have a gate. As an effective barrier against intrusion, it helps to secure the garden or yard. In order to fulfil its role, the gate must have certain characteristics. In particular, it must be solid. If you are considering buying a swing gate, make sure that it can withstand any test. To help you, MisterGatesDirect offers a wide range of European-made aluminium swing gates.
SWING GATE: WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF CHOOSING IT ?
More and more households are nowadays equipping themselves with fences and gates, as insecurity has been on the increase in recent years. Installing a gate is the right way to secure a home. There are two options here: either a sliding gate or a swing gate.
If you are looking for a gate that is easy to install, opt for the swinging model. The latter, unlike the sliding model, has two leaves or wings. It is very rare to see them in a single leaf. As mentioned above, this type of gate is easier to install. This will probably save you money, as there is no need to commit large sums of money. You can install the gate yourself, provided that you have some DIY skills and the right tools. You can also have it installed by a professional installer.
This is also the most popular type of gate, as it is very easy to automate. If it already has a good mechanical assembly and reinforcement, there is no need to optimise its solidity. All you need is a swing gate motorisation. You have a wide choice of operators: jacks, articulated arm or underground. For a design gate, opt for the latter type of motorisation as it is more discreet. Automation with jacks is reserved for stronger and heavier gates, such as iron gates. Finally, the articulated arm motorization system is ideal for pvc gates, aluminium gates and wooden gates.
If you choose this type of opening, make sure that its opening direction complies with legal requirements. In fact, each leaf, when open, must not encroach on the public highway. The opening angle depends on the gate installation. If it is surface-mounted, you will have an opening angle of 180°. However, if it is installed between the posts, the opening angle is only 90°.
WHY OPT FOR AN ALUMINIUM SWING GATE ?
The choice of material should not be underestimated when buying a custom-made or standard gate. This is done according to your needs. To have a solid gate for example, some people opt for the steel gate or the wrought iron gate. To give a more natural look to the house, others choose the wooden gate. Not forgetting pvc gates, which are renowned for their ease of maintenance. In fact, in order to find a good gate, certain essential criteria must be met: its solidity, durability, ease of installation and maintenance, aesthetics, etc.
Only a custom-made or standard aluminium swing gate can meet these criteria. Any joinery made from this material is extremely strong and durable. The aluminium swing gate is highly resistant to shocks, ideal for protecting a house against any intrusion. But that's not all! It is also resistant to rust, corrosion and weathering. And don't forget that aluminium is an environmentally friendly material because it is recyclable. You can install an aluminium gate to have an environmentally friendly house.
ALUMINIUM SWING GATE, YES, BUT WHERE TO BUY IT ?
Are you looking for a designer and resistant aluminium gate to equip your home? Discover a multitude of products at your nearest MistergatesDirect shop. Decorate your exterior with this BERING double swing gate in an openwork gendarme hat. The advantage with this model is that it has an original and modern design. You have no need to doubt its solidity and thus its durability as it is assembled using mortise and tenon joints. For full or semi-full swing gates, they are equipped with sturdy wide slats. Other finishes are also available: straight, concave, convex, etc.
To ensure your satisfaction, we do not neglect the quality of our custom-made aluminium gates. They have all undergone a powder coating process certified by the Qualicoat label. This label guarantees superior quality for exterior joinery.
Nothing is more comfortable than having an automatic gate. All you have to do is equip your manual gate with an automatic gate. Several types of swing gate operator are available online. In addition, there are various accessories for gate automations, such as remote controls, photocell transmitter and receiver, intercom, videophone, emergency battery, electric locks, etc.
Finally, in addition to aluminium gates, MisterGatesDirect also offers various other exterior and interior joinery products, such as aluminium wicket doors, entrance doors, garage doors, roller shutters, swinging shutters, awnings, blinds, privacy screens and more. The advantage of buying from us is that your item is direct from the factory and is delivered directly to your home. So don't wait to place your order, whether it's an aluminium swing gate or any other product.