Mister Gates products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use by all members of your family. Your gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The colour finishing will not crack overtime.
Our gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art material. They do not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. They are resistant to the most extreme weather conditions.
Your gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate automatic gate opener. A reinforced profile spanning the width allows for an easy and fast installation of an automation kit for a daily comfort.
Our gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the gate yourself.
Mister Gates stands for sustainability, committed to an eco-friendly environment. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, one of the most environmentally friendly processes across the metals industry and can be endlessly recycled while keeping its distinctive properties.
Our gates and fences are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certificate on QUALICOAT and QUALIMARINE. All our gates come with a standard 16 year manufacturer guarantee.
Product features of your sliding gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium gate
- Profiles assembled by tenons and mortises
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Left or right opening available (street view)
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certification scheme
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- QUALICOAT© label
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Delivery of your sliding gate will contain:
- 1 Aluminium leaf with opening to the left or right (from external view)
- 1 Door handle (interior / exterior)
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Close stop
- 2 Galvanised drive tracks
- 1 Reception stop
- 4 End caps
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Do you want your sliding gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Sliding gate automation Motostar Linestar:
- Incorporated electronic circuit board in the control panel.
- LED light integrated in circuit board for an easy diagnosis of the state of the electronics in your gate operator.
- Easy installation with 1 single cable up to 3 devices.
- Automatic slowdowns.
- Includes release hatch for manual opening in case of power failure.
- Support any sliding gate with a weight up to 400 Kg
YOUR GATE AUTOMATION WILL INCLUDE:
- LINESTAR sliding gate automation system
- 1x CLICKSTAR remote control (4 channels)
- 1x pair of INFRASTAR photo safety cells (10m reach)
- LUMISTAR flashing light (inludes a wall fixing support)
- Battery for remote control and installation and user manual
+ 4-6m of drive rack (depending on gate size)
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
WATCH HOW TO INSTALL YOUR SLIDING GATE !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 90 x 36 mm
- Available standard height (in mm): 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Mixed infill
- Style: Double carch top
- Weight of product: 66 - 120 Kg
- Manufacturer guarantee: 16 years
The sliding gate is known for its many advantages, particularly in terms of aesthetics and comfort of use. Indeed, it has a side opening which makes it easily malleable and practical. There are two types of sliding gates: the rail-mounted model and the self-supporting model. The gate on a guide rail is resistant and much more reliable. The self-supporting model, on the other hand, requires very little work when the gate is installed. In any case, if you are looking for a sliding gate to close your property, there is a wide range of sliding gates available from Mister Gates Direct. It offers a wide range of gate models, in particular custom-made aluminium gates.
EVERYTHING ABOUT SLIDING GATES
Unlike a swing gate, the sliding model has a single leaf that slides on a ground guide rail. This type of lateral opening has the advantage of offering considerable space saving as it does not require any clearance surface towards the inside or outside of the house. This is because it slides sideways, either to the left or right side. This means that there is no risk of encroaching on the public highway as with swing gates. However, heavy masonry work is required for the installation of the sliding rails, i.e. the foundations and the railings. In addition, the installation of posts, hinges, bars, wide boards, uprights, profiles and the high crossbeam is also necessary. Therefore, for a standard-compliant installation, it would be best to entrust the gate installation to a qualified installer.
Furthermore, if you wish to dispense with all this installation work, the self-supporting sliding gate is the best option. It does not require the installation of a guide rail, it is self-supporting, which combines discretion and ease of use. However, this type of gate is not suitable for large openings. It is relatively fragile and very unreliable.
In addition, whether it is rail or self-supporting, it is possible to motorise a sliding gate. To do this, all that is required is to integrate a motorisation system into its operating mode. This is an alternative to the manual gate, which requires a repetitive manual manoeuvre, whereas with an automatic gate you will only have to press the remote control buttons to activate the opening and closing of the leaves. To this end, it is no longer necessary to park the car and get out of it to open the gate.
WHY GO FOR AN ALUMINIUM SLIDING GATE?
The sliding gate is available in all models. You can choose between iron or wrought iron gates, wooden gates, pvc gates, steel gates, stainless steel gates and aluminium gates. And although wooden gates are aesthetic and can be customised, aluminium gates are especially distinguished by their solidity and durability. Aluminium is a recyclable material that can be adapted to all configurations, both indoors and outdoors. It is able to withstand rust, corrosion and the elements. And in terms of aesthetics, it admits a wide choice of shades and colours, which is a guarantee for a unique and contemporary gate. Above all, aluminium joinery requires no maintenance. There is no doubt that the installation of an aluminium gate is the ideal solution for combining comfort and security.
MISTER GATES DIRECT TO FIND MODERN SLIDING GATES!
Mister gates Direct is an online platform dedicated to the sale of gates and other safety equipment such as roller shutters, railings, gates and fences, wicket doors, garage doors, aluminium swing gates and gate motorisation kits. You will have a wide range of choices to secure and enhance the design of your home. Sliding gates come in a variety of models, fillings and shapes. You have the solid gate, the straight-cut gate, the gendarme hat, the modern gate, etc. But in case you still cannot find what you are looking for, you can go for a custom-made gate. All you have to do is tell the gate manufacturer the characteristics (size, style, colours, etc.) for your joinery. In any case, do not hesitate to consult the offers proposed by Mister gates Direct.