Mister Gates products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use by all members of your family. Your gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The colour finishing will not crack overtime.
Our gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art material. They do not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. They are resistant to the most extreme weather conditions.
Your gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate automatic gate opener. A reinforced profile spanning the width allows for an easy and fast installation of an automation kit for a daily comfort.
Our gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the gate yourself.
Mister Gates stands for sustainability, committed to an eco-friendly environment. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, one of the most environmentally friendly processes across the metals industry and can be endlessly recycled while keeping its distinctive properties.
Our gates and fences are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certificate on QUALICOAT and QUALIMARINE. All our gates come with a standard 16 year manufacturer guarantee.
Product features of your sliding gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium gate
- Profiles assembled by tenons and mortises
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Left or right opening available (street view)
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certification scheme
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- QUALICOAT© label
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Delivery of your sliding gate will contain:
- 1 Aluminium leaf with opening to the left or right (from external view)
- 1 Door handle (interior / exterior)
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Close stop
- 2 Galvanised drive tracks
- 1 Reception stop
- 4 End caps
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Do you want your sliding gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Sliding gate automation Motostar Linestar:
- Incorporated electronic circuit board in the control panel.
- LED light integrated in circuit board for an easy diagnosis of the state of the electronics in your gate operator.
- Easy installation with 1 single cable up to 3 devices.
- Automatic slowdowns.
- Includes release hatch for manual opening in case of power failure.
- Support any sliding gate with a weight up to 400 Kg
YOUR GATE AUTOMATION WILL INCLUDE:
- LINESTAR sliding gate automation system
- 1x CLICKSTAR remote control (4 channels)
- 1x pair of INFRASTAR photo safety cells (10m reach)
- LUMISTAR flashing light (inludes a wall fixing support)
- Battery for remote control and installation and user manual
+ 4-6m of drive rack (depending on gate size)
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- 6mm thick motorised reinforcement placed inside along the entire length of the lower crossbar
- Width (cm): from 250 cm to 500 cm
- Height (cm): from 101.4 cm to 201.4 cm
- Installation clearances: 30mm overlap (15mm on each side)
- Vertical uprights: 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal crossbeams: 90 x 36 mm
- Material: Aluminium
- Colour: Anthracite Grey RAL 7016 - White RAL 9016 - Golden Oak - Green RAL 6005 - Bordeaux RAL 3005 - Blue RAL 5003 - Black RAL 9005
- Filling finish: Full
- Form: Straight
- Weight: 68Kg to 120Kg
Sliding gates are becoming more and more popular with both private individuals and professionals. In fact, this type of gate is currently the trend in terms of the door of a house or a workspace. In fact, it continues to diversify, offering you a wide range of choices. At MisterGatesDirect, you can find all existing sliding gate models. This model in solid aluminium called "TURIN" is one of the models on offer.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF CHOOSING A SLIDING GATE?
Instead of opting for a swing gate, consider choosing a sliding gate, you won't be disappointed!
Firstly, compared to swing gates, sliding gates have the advantage of being easier and quicker to operate in everyday life thanks to their opening method. Indeed, as their name suggests, sliding gates open and close by sliding on a guide rail with the help of rollers. Simply push the gate leaf or leaves to open and close it. In addition to these sliding gates on rails, there are now also models that slide on a guide roller. These are the so-called "self-supporting" or "self-supporting" models, which have the particularity of not having a guide rail. Sliding gates can also be equipped with a gate motorisation system that provides automatic operation.
Secondly, sliding gates are ideal solutions when the installation of a swing gate is not possible. This is the case, for example, when the space in front of the gate location is not large enough to allow the leaves of a swing gate to swing. The leaves of a swinging gate need a clearance space in front of the gate when they are opened. In the absence of such a space, the installation of a sliding gate is a good alternative to the installation of a swing gate.
Thirdly, sliding gates give authentic charm to the properties they serve. In particular, they are associated with contemporary architectural style.
SLIDING GATE, WHICH MODEL TO CHOOSE?
As mentioned above, sliding gates are now available in a wide variety of models. They differ from one another according to a number of parameters that you should be familiar with in order to make the right choice.
Firstly, depending on their design material, sliding gates come in several models. There are metal models (wrought iron sliding gates, stainless steel sliding gates, aluminium sliding gates), drinkable models (wooden sliding gates), plastic models (PVC sliding gates).
Aluminium sliding gates in particular are now the most popular among them. This is to be expected given the many strengths of aluminium. It is both robust and light, requires very little maintenance and yet is highly weather-resistant, has a sleek, classy design and is fully recyclable.
Sliding gates are also available in various models according to their styles, which are mainly manifested through the shapes and types of infill. In terms of shape, sliding gates are available in straight, concave, convex, gendarme's hat, etc. versions. Regardless of the sliding gate shape you choose, try to choose the same one for your gate if you decide to install one with your gate. This will harmonise your installations and guarantee the aesthetics of the whole.
As for the type of filling for sliding gates, you can choose between openwork (or semi-openwork) and solid gates. The openwork or semi-openwork gate models are particularly suitable for those who have a beautiful garden that they want to expose to the eyes of passers-by. Indeed, with these transparent gates, your beautiful garden can be visible from the street. As for the solid sliding gate models, they are ideal if you want to be out of sight of passers-by when you are on your terrace or in your garden. They are the ones to choose if you want to preserve your privacy in your home at all costs.
FOCUS ON THE TURIN FULL STRAIGHT ALUMINIUM SLIDING GATE OFFERED BY MISTERGATESDIRECT
An expert in top-of-the-range aluminium joinery, Mistergatesdirect offers a wide variety of aluminium gates that are both robust and aesthetic.
This TURIN sliding gate from Mistergatesdirect is a perfect example of the French masterpiece in joinery. Made of high-quality aluminium, the TURIN gate is incomparably robust and cannot easily be deformed over time. Moreover, like all the aluminium gates offered by Mistergatesdirect, this TURIN gate benefits from an all-weather powder coating that complies with the Qualilcoat and Qualimarine labels. It is therefore highly resistant to corrosion, rust and salinity. The TURIN gate is a straight gate model with full filling. It is a very stylish gate, which will give your home or work space a touch of style.
Moreover, the TURIN aluminium gate is specially designed to be easy and quick to install. In particular, it is a ready-to-install model delivered with all the accessories needed for its installation.
The TURIN sliding gate can be customised in several ways. You can customise its dimension (width is height), its opening direction (right or left), its colour. Please also note that, if you wish, we can deliver this aluminium sliding gate with a gate automation system and a video intercom system.
So send us your order for a TURIN sliding gate without delay to our online shop Mistergatesdirect.com.