The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use by all members of your family. Your EMALU gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The colour finishing will not crack overtime.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art material. They do not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. They are resistant to the most extreme weather conditions.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate automatic gate opener. A reinforced profile spanning the width allows for an easy and fast installation of an automation kit for a daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability, committed to an eco-friendly environment. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, one of the most environmentally friendly processes across the metals industry and can be endlessly recycled while keeping its distinctive properties.
EMALU gates and fences are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certificate on QUALICOAT and QUALIMARINE. All EMALU products come with a standard 10 year manufacturer guarantee.
Product features of your sliding gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium gate
- Profiles assembled by tenons and mortises
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Left or right opening available (street view)
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certification scheme
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- QUALICOAT© label
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Delivery of your sliding gate will contain:
- 1 Aluminium leaf with opening to the left or right (from external view)
- 1 Door handle (interior / exterior)
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Close stop
- 2 Galvanised drive tracks
- 1 Reception stop
- 4 End caps
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Do you want your sliding gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Sliding gate automation Motostar Linestar:
- Incorporated electronic circuit board in the control panel.
- LED light integrated in circuit board for an easy diagnosis of the state of the electronics in your gate operator.
- Easy installation with 1 single cable up to 3 devices.
- Automatic slowdowns.
- Includes release hatch for manual opening in case of power failure.
- Support any sliding gate with a weight up to 400 Kg
YOUR GATE AUTOMATION WILL INCLUDE:
- LINESTAR sliding gate automation system
- 1x CLICKSTAR remote control (4 channels)
- 1x pair of INFRASTAR photo safety cells (10m reach)
- LUMISTAR flashing light (inludes a wall fixing support)
- Battery for remote control and installation and user manual
+ 4-6m of drive rack (depending on gate size)
CONTENTS OF YOUR PACKAGE
- 1 Aluminium leaf
- 1 Handle inside/outside
- 1 Reception strike
- 2 Screw-on galvanised steel rails
- 1 Single point lock with European cylinder and 3 keys
- 1 End stop
- 2 Wheels
- 1 Automation reinforcement
- 4 Stile end caps
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 90 x 36 mm
- Available standard height (in mm): 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Mixed infill
- Style: Straight top
- Weight of product: 66 - 120 Kg
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
In order to optimise the security of your home, are you planning to install a sliding gate? Then you are on the right track. Among the models currently available on the market, we recommend that you choose the aluminium sliding gate, which has the advantage of being resistant, durable and aesthetically pleasing. A wide choice of gate models awaits you on our online sales site mistergatesdirect.com.
WHY CHOOSE A SLIDING GATE?
There are only two types of gates on the market: the swing gate and the sliding gate. The latter has many properties that characterise it. In fact, it has only one leaf against two leaves for swinging gates. This single leaf opens sideways. Its opening direction is either from left to right or vice versa. It can be up to 5 metres wide. It is often companies that use these large gates.
The use of a sliding gate offers many advantages. If your entrance is sloping up to 10%, this type of opening is recommended. It facilitates access for cars. What's more, it is suitable for small spaces. Unlike swing gates, it does not require any space behind the gate. All that is required is sufficient lateral distance, the so-called clearance distance.
The sliding gate is available in many materials: sliding gate, wrought iron gate, wooden gate and aluminium gate. The latter is the most advantageous of these.
ALUMINIUM SLIDING GATE: WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES?
If you are planning to install a gate, the aluminium model will not disappoint you. Whatever your expectations, it will satisfy you. Indeed, the aluminium sliding gate has the advantage of being sturdy and resistant compared to pvc gates or iron gates. It is highly resistant to shocks. So, if your objective is to secure your home or workplace, this type of opening and closing device will suit you perfectly. And for good reason, it will be difficult for burglars to open it by force.
In addition, the aluminium gate is insensitive to climatic conditions and sunlight. To benefit from quality joinery, it is advisable to opt for high-quality models. Their advantage is that they do not rust or oxidise. Sliding aluminium gates, just like aluminium swing gates, are therefore suitable for houses located by the sea. The strength of this material makes it durable over time. It can last up to 30 years or even longer. Over time, it requires very little maintenance. Aluminium profiles only need to be cleaned once or twice a year. With this simple action you can restore their original shine.
The other strong point of the aluminium sliding gate is that it can meet all requirements. Indeed, it is available in many styles and finishes. If you are, for example, a fan of contemporary style, you can find the one that suits your taste. In any case, aluminium stands out for its adaptability. It can be integrated into any outdoor style. You can also personalise your aluminium gate by choosing from the many colours, sizes and finishes currently available on the market. For example, if you would like a simpler installation, you can order a custom-made gate.
OPT FOR THE SLIDING ALUMINIUM GATE OFFERED ON MISTERGATESDIRECT.COM
If you are looking for a robust and durable sliding aluminium gate, we advise you to choose the products we offer on our website mistermenuiserie.com. A whole catalogue of quality and inexpensive aluminium gates and doors awaits you online. To help you in your choice, we offer you the KINLEY straight sliding aluminium openwork gate. The particularity of this model is that it benefits from an openwork profile. This means that it allows light to pass through. This product is available in many colours and dimensions. Of course, you can also order a sliding gate made to measure. In addition, in order to avoid the sometimes exhausting manual operation of the gate, it is also possible to equip it with a gate operator. The advantage of a motorised gate is that it opens and closes automatically by remote control. You can purchase the automatic gate operator on our website.
If this model does not suit you, discover the other manual or motorised gates. You will find online aluminium gates with rails or self-supporting, with different types of filling: open, full, semi-full, etc. They are sturdy and durable as they are assembled using mortise and tenon joints. There is nothing complicated about installing a custom-made aluminium sliding gate. However, if you do not feel able to do this, you can always ask our professional installer to do it for you. Finally, in order to optimise your comfort, you can equip your opening device with a sliding gate motorisation system. Numerous models of automatic systems await you on our platform. The automatic gate is advantageous as it will make your life easier.