Mister Gates products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use by all members of your family. Your gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The colour finishing will not crack overtime.
Our gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art material. They do not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. They are resistant to the most extreme weather conditions.
Your gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate automatic gate opener. A reinforced profile spanning the width allows for an easy and fast installation of an automation kit for a daily comfort.
Our gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the gate yourself.
Mister Gates stands for sustainability, committed to an eco-friendly environment. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, one of the most environmentally friendly processes across the metals industry and can be endlessly recycled while keeping its distinctive properties.
Our gates and fences are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certificate on QUALICOAT and QUALIMARINE. All our gates come with a standard 16 year manufacturer guarantee.
Product features of your sliding gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium gate
- Profiles assembled by tenons and mortises
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Left or right opening available (street view)
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certification scheme
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- QUALICOAT© label
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Delivery of your sliding gate will contain:
- 1 Aluminium leaf with opening to the left or right (from external view)
- 1 Door handle (interior / exterior)
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Close stop
- 2 Galvanised drive tracks
- 1 Reception stop
- 4 End caps
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Do you want your sliding gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Sliding gate automation Motostar Linestar:
- Incorporated electronic circuit board in the control panel.
- LED light integrated in circuit board for an easy diagnosis of the state of the electronics in your gate operator.
- Easy installation with 1 single cable up to 3 devices.
- Automatic slowdowns.
- Includes release hatch for manual opening in case of power failure.
- Support any sliding gate with a weight up to 400 Kg
YOUR GATE AUTOMATION WILL INCLUDE:
- LINESTAR sliding gate automation system
- 1x CLICKSTAR remote control (4 channels)
- 1x pair of INFRASTAR photo safety cells (10m reach)
- LUMISTAR flashing light (inludes a wall fixing support)
- Battery for remote control and installation and user manual
+ 4-6m of drive rack (depending on gate size)
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
WATCH HOW TO INSTALL YOUR SLIDING GATE !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 90 x 36 mm
- Available standard height (in mm): 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Plain boarded
- Style: Straight top with Alunox inserts
- Weight of product: 68 - 120 Kg
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
With increasing insecurity comes a time when the installation of gates becomes inevitable. Choosing a gate must be done anticipating the fences, the gate and the garage door that go with it. As the range of external joinery products continues to grow in number, it is essential to know how to make the right choice. Generally, you have two options: the swing or leaf gate and the sliding gate, which can be self-supporting or rail-mounted. These two categories have their respective strengths, but it is obvious that sliding gates are more successful. As an expert in joinery, Mistergatesdirect offers you a very wide range of sliding aluminium gates.
THE UNDENIABLE ADVANTAGES OF SLIDING GATES
There is no need to hesitate between a sliding gate and a swinging gate. If you want to have a design gate that allows you to save a lot of space with a side opening, your choice should be a sliding gate. The manufacture of sliding gates is in full swing, so there is a wide range of models for this type of closure. For the security of your openings, the installation of a sliding gate is a considerable advantage thanks to the solidity of the structure and the aluminium sheets used.
Unlike swing gates, the sliding version may require the skills of an installer, especially if your property is sloping and/or opens directly onto the public highway. On the other hand, even if your gate is large, its opening and closing direction can be reversible and many types of motorisation are available for its automation.
WHY SHOULD YOU OPT FOR AN ALUMINIUM SLIDING GATE?
Many external joinery and closures are made with aluminium sheet, slats and profiles. Apart from gates and gates, aluminium is highly appreciated for making railings, privacy screens, shutters, garage doors and aluminium fences. But what is the real reason for the popularity of aluminium gates and doors?
First of all, because the aluminium wicket door and aluminium gate are extremely aesthetic. If you are looking for a contemporary look, installing an aluminium sliding gate is the best choice to make. Compared to wooden and iron gates, the aluminium sliding gate also offers a longer service life and is recyclable.
Secondly, as far as its use is concerned, the operation of an aluminium sliding gate is simply so easy that even a child can make it slide freely on its guide rail from left to right or the other way round. Thanks to its low weight, it is also easy to install a sliding gate operator.
MANUAL ALUMINIUM GATE OR MOTORISED GATE?
Having an estate closed by a gate is good, but with an electric gate it's even better. Whichever model of gate you wish to install, the most important thing is that it is an automatic gate.
All gate models, whether aluminium swing gate or aluminium sliding gate, have their own automation systems. Whether it is a solid, perforated or barred gate, it is the gate motor that is important. It must be powerful and quiet at the same time.
With a home automation gate model, you have a single motorised gate that promises you time savings and complete comfort. In addition to their ease of use, motorised gates improve the level of security of your access. Moreover, you can get rid of the lock and strike on your gate once the motorised system is installed.
FIND YOUR ALUMINIUM SLIDING GATE ON MISTERGATESDIRECT
Choosing your gate may not be as easy as you might think. That's why you need to rely on Mistergatesdirect to find the type of opening that really suits you. By visiting the mistergatesdirect.com website, you can discover several internationally renowned labels, including the EMALU gate and gate motorisation manufacturer, whose reputation is well established.
Given the high quality of this company's products, Mistergatesdirect has decided to make a direct partnership with the brand in order to offer high-performance joinery items at low prices. If you are looking for an aluminium sliding gate that is resistant to corrosion, rust and the elements, you couldn't be more right. Thanks to their Qualicoat certified powder coating, the gates on sale in our shops are suitable for a saline environment. What's more, they require very little maintenance.
Like the other EMALU models, the LILLE model is a typically modern sliding aluminium gate. It is a solid gate that guarantees 100% concealment. It is made up of wide black slats with horizontal filling contrasting with white stripes that give it a very elegant appearance.
Find the flagship products of our best partners on mistergatesdirect.com and benefit from a 16-year guarantee! Have your favourite aluminium sliding gate delivered directly to your home as soon as possible!