Mister Gates products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use by all members of your family. Your gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The colour finishing will not crack overtime.
Our gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art material. They do not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. They are resistant to the most extreme weather conditions.
Your gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate automatic gate opener. A reinforced profile spanning the width allows for an easy and fast installation of an automation kit for a daily comfort.
Our gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the gate yourself.
Mister Gates stands for sustainability, committed to an eco-friendly environment. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, one of the most environmentally friendly processes across the metals industry and can be endlessly recycled while keeping its distinctive properties.
Our gates and fences are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certificate on QUALICOAT and QUALIMARINE. All our gates come with a standard 16 year manufacturer guarantee.
Product features of your sliding gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium gate
- Profiles assembled by tenons and mortises
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Left or right opening available (street view)
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certification scheme
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- QUALICOAT© label
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Delivery of your sliding gate will contain:
- 1 Aluminium leaf with opening to the left or right (from external view)
- 1 Door handle (interior / exterior)
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Close stop
- 2 Galvanised drive tracks
- 1 Reception stop
- 4 End caps
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Do you want your sliding gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Sliding gate automation Motostar Linestar:
- Incorporated electronic circuit board in the control panel.
- LED light integrated in circuit board for an easy diagnosis of the state of the electronics in your gate operator.
- Easy installation with 1 single cable up to 3 devices.
- Automatic slowdowns.
- Includes release hatch for manual opening in case of power failure.
- Support any sliding gate with a weight up to 400 Kg
YOUR GATE AUTOMATION WILL INCLUDE:
- LINESTAR sliding gate automation system
- 1x CLICKSTAR remote control (4 channels)
- 1x pair of INFRASTAR photo safety cells (10m reach)
- LUMISTAR flashing light (inludes a wall fixing support)
- Battery for remote control and installation and user manual
+ 4-6m of drive rack (depending on gate size)
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
WATCH HOW TO INSTALL YOUR SLIDING GATE !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- 6mm thick motorised reinforcement placed inside along the entire length of the lower crossbar
- 284 mm blades
- Width (cm): from 250 cm to 500 cm
- Height (cm): from 106.6 cm to 220.2 cm
- Installation clearances: 30mm overlap (15mm on each side)
- Vertical uprights: 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal crossbeams: 90 x 36 mm
- Material: Aluminium
- Colour: Anthracite Grey RAL 7016 - White RAL 9016 - Golden Oak - Green RAL 6005 - Bordeaux RAL 3005 - Blue RAL 5003 - Black RAL 9005
- Filling finish: Full
- Form: Straight
- Weight: 68Kg to 120Kg
The installation of a sliding gate is no longer reserved for large companies. Sliding gates are now available from a large number of private individuals. This opening system offers you countless advantages. If you want to increase your safety and comfort at the same time, we recommend the installation of a sliding gate. By equipping it with a motorisation system, you will be able to benefit from remote control.
THE ADVANTAGES OF A QUALITY SLIDING GATE
As mentioned above, this type of gate offers you a number of advantages. So let's start by finding out more about this opening. As its name suggests, a sliding gate slides. If the swing gate has two leaves, the sliding model is equipped with only one leaf. Because of this criterion, this type of joinery is considered to be the perfect solution if you have a rather limited surface area. The installation of a sliding gate gives you the opportunity to take advantage of an exceptional space saving.
It is also important to know that a custom-made sliding gate is perfectly able to adapt to the style of the modern house. However, nothing prevents you from installing it in your beautiful traditional home. Indeed, this type of gate can be made of different materials. All you have to do is choose according to the robustness and design of your gate.
Sliding gates are also available in different types. You can choose between a model with a solid or openwork shape, straight, convex, concave, etc.
Do you need to optimise your gate? You should know that this type of opening is easy to motorise. Just like the swing gate, the sliding gate can be adapted to different motorisation models. Motorising your joinery also allows you to improve its longevity and performance. A motorised sliding gate promises an impressive lifespan compared to a model that offers manual opening. An electric gate also allows you to meet your comfort needs. Indeed, a simple press of the button on your remote control or your digicode allows you to control the opening and closing of your sliding gate. A motorisation system is able to meet your comfort and security needs.
An aluminium sliding gate is very easy to handle. Installing a gate made from this material does not require the presence of an installer. All you have to do is follow the installation instructions.
CHOOSING YOUR SLIDING GATE CAREFULLY
In order to take advantage of your sliding opening, you need to know how to choose your model. So start by choosing the right material for your gate. If you want your model to be sturdy and resistant, we suggest you opt for a sliding aluminium gate. Aluminium is also known for its impressive aesthetics. This material is available in a variety of colours. If you need a model with a custom-made finish, aluminium is an easy material to work with. It allows you to create different finishes.
It is also important to take into account the automatic system of your aluminium sliding gate when making your purchase. You can choose between different gate operators.
OPT FOR SLIDING GATES FROM MISTERGATESDIRECT.COM
Do you need to acquire a quality aluminium gate? We recommend that you trust our site. We provide you with a wide range of aluminium gates from leading brands. In order to meet your quality requirements, we work with renowned joinery manufacturers. Moreover, if by any chance you do not find your gate model in our stock, we are able to make custom-made gates. This solution will allow you to benefit from a single gate. You have the chance to choose the colour (white and grey, sober, green, blue, burgundy, etc.), the shape (openwork, straight, solid, semi-openwork, etc.).
If you are specifically looking for an aluminium gate, we can help you. Our joinery is made from designer aluminium. This means that they are sure to offer you an innovative appearance.
MisterGatesDirect.com also offers quality motorisation accessories. If you need hinges, racks, rails, electric motors, etc., you can find them on our site.
ZOOM ON THE MONTANA ALUMINIUM SLIDING GATE FULL RIGHT
MisterGatesDirect.com currently offers for sale this aluminium sliding gate MONTANA. Signed by a specialised label, this opening promises an impressive design. It is available in different colours. By opting for this aluminium sliding gate, you can enjoy easy gate installation. The kit consists of an aluminium leaf, an interior/exterior handle, a reception strike, galvanised steel screw-on rails, a lock, a limit stop, two wheels, a motorisation reinforcement and 4 upward closing end caps.
If you need to motorise your sliding gate, you will find a major brand motorisation kit available on our website.
This aluminium sliding gate adapts to your budget. It is offered at a low price! If you need to make savings on your purchase, place your order now!