The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use by all members of your family. Your EMALU gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The colour finishing will not crack overtime.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art material. They do not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. They are resistant to the most extreme weather conditions.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate automatic gate opener. A reinforced profile spanning the width allows for an easy and fast installation of an automation kit for a daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability, committed to an eco-friendly environment. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, one of the most environmentally friendly processes across the metals industry and can be endlessly recycled while keeping its distinctive properties.
EMALU gates and fences are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certificate on QUALICOAT and QUALIMARINE. All EMALU products come with a standard 10 year manufacturer guarantee.
Product features of your sliding gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium gate
- Profiles assembled by tenons and mortises
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Left or right opening available (street view)
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certification scheme
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- QUALICOAT© label
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Delivery of your sliding gate will contain:
- 1 Aluminium leaf with opening to the left or right (from external view)
- 1 Door handle (interior / exterior)
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Close stop
- 2 Galvanised drive tracks
- 1 Reception stop
- 4 End caps
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Do you want your sliding gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Sliding gate automation Motostar Linestar:
- Incorporated electronic circuit board in the control panel.
- LED light integrated in circuit board for an easy diagnosis of the state of the electronics in your gate operator.
- Easy installation with 1 single cable up to 3 devices.
- Automatic slowdowns.
- Includes release hatch for manual opening in case of power failure.
- Support any sliding gate with a weight up to 400 Kg
YOUR GATE AUTOMATION WILL INCLUDE:
- LINESTAR sliding gate automation system
- 1x CLICKSTAR remote control (4 channels)
- 1x pair of INFRASTAR photo safety cells (10m reach)
- LUMISTAR flashing light (inludes a wall fixing support)
- Battery for remote control and installation and user manual
+ 4-6m of drive rack (depending on gate size)
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- 6mm thick motorised reinforcement placed inside along the entire length of the lower crossbar
- 200 mm blades
- Width (cm): from 250 cm to 500 cm
- Height (cm): from 101.4 cm to 201.4 cm
- Installation clearances: 30mm overlap (15mm on each side)
- Vertical uprights: 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal crossbeams: 90 x 36 mm
- Material: Aluminium
- Colour: Anthracite Grey RAL 7016 - White RAL 9016 - Golden Oak - Green RAL 6005 - Bordeaux RAL 3005 - Blue RAL 5003 - Black RAL 9005
- Filling finish: Full
- Form: Straight
- Weight: 68Kg to 120Kg
More and more private individuals and professionals are choosing the sliding gate rather than the swing gate. Because of their easier handling and modern character, sliding gates are becoming increasingly popular. In fact, they are available in a wide variety of models. The MOSCOU sliding gate model offered by Mistergatesdirect is one of the models available on the market.
THE ADVANTAGES OF SLIDING GATES OVER SWING GATES
Compared to a swing gate, a sliding gate has many strong points that make it the first choice gate model today.
As a reminder, sliding gates are equipped with one or two wings that slide on a guide rail fixed to the ground with the help of rollers. There are also so-called "self-supporting" models which, unlike the rail-mounted sliding models, do not slide on a guide rail. They move horizontally with the help of suspended guide rollers, giving these types of gates a floating appearance in the air.
In any case, sliding gates are easier to operate in everyday life thanks to their opening mode. All you have to do is push their leaf or wings to open and close them. Fast to open and close, this model of gate saves you a lot of time!
In addition, gates with a sliding opening mode provide a modern style to the properties they serve. Indeed, compared to swing gates, sliding gates have a more modern and contemporary feel. They are especially suitable for properties with these types of modern and contemporary style.
Sliding gates are also an ideal solution when the installation of swing gates in a property is not possible. This is particularly the case when you do not have sufficient clearance space in front of the location of the future gate.
SLIDING GATES, SEVERAL MODELS AVAILABLE
A wide variety of sliding gate models are now available on the market. This allows you to choose the model that best suits your tastes and needs.
Thus, in terms of size, sliding gates come in standard and custom-made models.
As with swing gates, sliding gates are also available in various models depending on their shape. Sliding gates are available in straight, concave, convex or gendarme's hat shapes, etc. If you decide to install a wicket gate at the same time as your gate, make sure that both openings have the same shape. This is because gates can also have different shapes like gates and must match the shape of the gate.
Whatever the shape of sliding gates, they can come in different styles and finishes depending on their filling. You can choose between open, semi-open or solid sliding gates. The open or semi-open designs give passers-by a beautiful view of your garden. Solid gates protect you from the prying eyes of passers-by when you are lounging on your terrace or in your garden, for example.
Sliding gates can be designed in a variety of different materials. These include wrought iron, stainless steel, wood, aluminium, PVC, etc.
Aluminium gates are the most popular of all for a number of reasons. First of all, compared to wrought iron or stainless steel gates, aluminium gates are lighter and yet just as strong. Secondly, aluminium sliding gates have better resistance to weather, corrosion, rust and salinity than wrought iron gates. Compared to sliding gates made of wood or wrought iron, aluminium gates require very little maintenance. Compared to a PVC gate, an aluminium sliding gate has a longer service life.
Aesthetically speaking, aluminium is known for its elegance and sleek, trendy character.
THE ALUMINIUM SLIDING GATE FROM MISTERGATESDIRECT
Discover the MOSCOU full aluminium sliding gate proposed by Mistergatesdirect, the reference in top quality aluminium joinery.
As its name suggests, this MOSCOU gate from Mistergatesdirect is a straight model, with filling, all made of high quality aluminium (heat-lacquered aluminium certified by the QUALICOAT and QUALIMARINE labels).
The MOSCOU aluminium gate is designed with several 200 mm wide slats. This gate has a practical and stylish perforated sheet metal finish. It has indestructible vertical uprights and a horizontal crossbar with a 6 mm reinforcement to accommodate a possible gate motorisation system. With this MOSCOU aluminium gate, we can also provide you with a gate automation system to make it easier to use on a daily basis. We also offer you the choice of accompanying this aluminium sliding gate with a videophone (video intercom). You can also customise the MOSCOW gate by defining the width and height of the gate, its colour and opening direction.
Please note that all our products benefit from a long 16-year guarantee and are delivered to your home within 28 days only. Don't wait any longer to place your order for this MOSCOU sliding gate from Mistergatesdirect.