Mister Gates products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use by all members of your family. Your gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The colour finishing will not crack overtime.
Our gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art material. They do not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. They are resistant to the most extreme weather conditions.
Your gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate automatic gate opener. A reinforced profile spanning the width allows for an easy and fast installation of an automation kit for a daily comfort.
Our gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the gate yourself.
Mister Gates stands for sustainability, committed to an eco-friendly environment. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, one of the most environmentally friendly processes across the metals industry and can be endlessly recycled while keeping its distinctive properties.
Our gates and fences are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certificate on QUALICOAT and QUALIMARINE. All our gates come with a standard 16 year manufacturer guarantee.
Product features of your sliding gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium gate
- Profiles assembled by tenons and mortises
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Left or right opening available (street view)
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certification scheme
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- QUALICOAT© label
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Delivery of your sliding gate will contain:
- 1 Aluminium leaf with opening to the left or right (from external view)
- 1 Door handle (interior / exterior)
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Close stop
- 2 Galvanised drive tracks
- 1 Reception stop
- 4 End caps
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Do you want your sliding gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Sliding gate automation Motostar Linestar:
- Incorporated electronic circuit board in the control panel.
- LED light integrated in circuit board for an easy diagnosis of the state of the electronics in your gate operator.
- Easy installation with 1 single cable up to 3 devices.
- Automatic slowdowns.
- Includes release hatch for manual opening in case of power failure.
- Support any sliding gate with a weight up to 400 Kg
YOUR GATE AUTOMATION WILL INCLUDE:
- LINESTAR sliding gate automation system
- 1x CLICKSTAR remote control (4 channels)
- 1x pair of INFRASTAR photo safety cells (10m reach)
- LUMISTAR flashing light (inludes a wall fixing support)
- Battery for remote control and installation and user manual
+ 4-6m of drive rack (depending on gate size)
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
WATCH HOW TO INSTALL YOUR SLIDING GATE !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- 6mm thick motorised reinforcement placed inside along the entire length of the lower crossbar
- Width (cm): from 250 cm to 500 cm
- Height (cm): from 101.4 cm to 201.2 cm
- Installation clearances: 30mm overlap (15mm on each side)
- Vertical uprights: 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal crossbeams: 90 x 36 mm
- Material: Aluminium
- Colour: Anthracite Grey RAL 7016 - White RAL 9016 - Golden Oak - Green RAL 6005 - Bordeaux RAL 3005 - Blue RAL 5003 - Black RAL 9005
- Filling finish: Full
- Form: Straight
- Weight: 68Kg to 120Kg
The sliding gate is perfectly in line with the current architectural trend. Not only is this type of opening a very practical solution, but also a safe and aesthetic one. In terms of external joinery, it is now the most popular. As a leading specialist in joinery and in the sale of gates and doors, MisterGatesDirect offers you its ranges of joinery products.
SLIDING GATES, THE OPENING SYSTEM THAT HAS EVERYTHING TO OFFER.
For all entrances with narrow or sloping access, the sliding gate provides the solution. This type of opening that is the sliding gate has the particular character of adapting to any environment that is narrow or less spacious. If its cousin, the swinging gate, is mounted on hinges and opens outwards and inwards. The sliding gate, on the other hand, is made up of a single leaf and opens through a lateral displacement. It opens by sliding along a rail fixed to the wall, which saves a considerable amount of space. As it does not require any clearance for opening, a sliding gate does not risk encroaching on the public highway. The lateral opening system is simple, fast and without technical constraints. Mounted on a guide rail that holds it perfectly on the ground, the sliding gate can be slid easily and effortlessly both when opening and closing. Ultra-modern, it gives a home a superior cachet and can even blend in with the style of your fences.
FIND THE MODEL OF EXCELLENCE: HOW TO DO IT?
If you've set your heart on sliding gates, you should know that when it comes time to buy one, there are many options to choose from. Before choosing a gate, you should first and foremost consider the size, shape and style of the gate in question. Today's models come in a variety of shapes, including openwork, gendarme hat, straight cut. Also, to bring more modernity and practicality, the ideal solution is to invest in a motorised gate. If you are planning to install an electric gate, several types of sliding gate motorisation are also available. Finally, if you really want to invest in a single gate, the choice of design material should not be underestimated either. Pvc, stainless steel, aluminium, wood, wrought iron gates, faced with the whole range of possibilities, making the choice can be complicated. Resistant, aesthetically pleasing with increased durability and solidity, with all these advantages it contains, it can be said that the ideal choice is in favour of aluminium. Recyclable, customisable and particularly design, the aluminium gate allows a very wide range of finishes and is available in all colours. These profiles can also be installed in saline environments. Highly resistant, an aluminium gate remains intact, even in the face of the most extreme impacts, bad weather and corrosion. Above all, these aluminium openings do not require any specific maintenance. In order to keep its original appearance, a simple wipe with a wet cloth from time to time is enough. Whether you opt for an electric gate or a simple custom-made aluminium gate, you should know that the installation will not pose any problems. All you have to do is follow the instructions.
MISTER GATES DIRECT, THE REFERENCE IN THE SALE OF SLIDING GATES
To equip your entrance, you have chosen the aluminium sliding gate? It's a wise choice. And by choosing to buy it in our MisterGatesDirect shop, it would be even better. In order to meet your requirements, we would like to draw your attention to the Malaga sliding aluminium gate model. As far as its shape is concerned, this model will above all provide you with a lot of privacy, thanks to its straight shape and solid panels. For more style and less discretion, you will also find models with openwork shapes in our shop. To adapt to all your needs and requirements, we offer customisable sliding gates. Depending on the dimensions, styles and colours you want, our custom-made sliding gate can perfectly meet your expectations. Moreover, we deliver each model with complete kits. For greater convenience, it is also possible to opt for a motorised model. Finally, to adapt to all budgets, MisterGatesDirect offers you a direct factory price.