The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use. Your gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The aluminium treatment and colour finish complies with the latest quality standards. Despite the fact your gate is out all year, it will not suffer from changing weather conditions.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art materials. Your aluminium driveway or pedestrian gate by will not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. All EMALU productds are very resistant to saline environments and will not crack overtime.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate a gate automation. A prefabricated reinforced profile spanning the width will make it much easier to install an electric opener for your driveway or pedestrian gate. At Mister Gates Direct we look for innovative solutions with the objectif to improve your daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our handy instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the driveway and / or pedestrian gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium and are reusable in an eco-friendly environment. For the cleaning, no need of aggressive detergents, just wash with a warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water.
EMALU gates are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering. All our aluminium gates come with a 10-year guarantee. Our team remain at your entire disposal, also after you have purchased one of our products.
Product features of your EMALU dual swing gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium
- Assembled by tenons and mortises
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Suitable for highly saline environments
- Available in several standard and bespoke RAL colours
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Allows optimised finishes with a no-chrome lacquer of 80 microns
- Paint finishing according heatproof lacquering certification scheme©
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- Wash with warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water.
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Delivery of your EMALU dual swing gate will contain:
- 2 Aluminium leaves builds of mortise and tenon joints
- 1 door handle (internal / external view)
- 1 Central close stop for the leaves
- 2 In-screed reception stops
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Reinforced panel to support gate automation
- 2 Adjustable hinges and 2 cover hinges
- 8 Profile cover stops
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Do you want your dual swing gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Dual swing gate automation Motostar Eclistar:
- Easy mounting with help of 1 cable to 3 devices
- Adjustable opening and closing time
- Automatic setting of radio frequency for the transmission
- Back-up battery compatible (optional)
- Self learning system end of range opening and closing.
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- 2 ECLISTAR articulated arm motors
- 1 CLICKSTAR remote control (433.92 Mhz)
- 1 pair of INFRASTAR photocells (10 m reach)
- 1 LUMISTAR flashing light (includes a wall fixing support)
- 1 Installation and user manual
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 90 x 36 mm
- Available standard height (in mm): 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Plain boarded
- Style: Straight top with Alunox inserts double glazed
- Weight of product (Kg): 66 - 120
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
Are you expecting a modern, easy-to-install and low-maintenance gate to equip your home? If so, MisterGatesDirect, the expert in the distribution of exterior and interior joinery, offers you a wide range of high-quality aluminium gates. Let yourself be carried away by the aluminium swing gate offered at the best price on our online sales platform mistergatesdirect.com.
WHY BET ON A SWING GATE ?
First of all, it is the most classic and standard model of gate on the market. The special feature of the swing gate is that it has two leaves or swinging panels. The standard width of this type of opening is from 2 to 4 metres. Customised swing gates can reach 7 m, i.e. 3.5 m per leaf.
Moreover, the opening direction can be done in two ways: outwards or inwards. The latter is not possible if you have a sloping ground and going up towards the inside. In this case, the gate will necessarily open outwards, as long as you are not on the kerb. Otherwise, you have no choice but to install a sliding gate. Please note that the gate must not be opened outwards when you are on the public highway, as this could obstruct traffic and cause accidents.
There are many reasons for choosing a swing gate. First of all, this type of opening is easy to install, as it does not require major work. The operation consists of mechanically assembling the various elements (posts, hinges, blades, uprights, etc.) and fixing them securely. Later, you can equip your manual swing gate with a motorisation system to optimise your comfort. At least three types of motorisation are compatible, namely: cylinder, articulated arm and underground motorisation. If you have a steel gate or an iron gate, we recommend a more powerful jack type motor. As for the arm operator, it is suitable for pvc gates, wooden gates and aluminium gates. Finally, the underground operator is ideal if you wish to keep the design of your opening because it is more discreet.
CHOOSE THE ALUMINIUM SWING GATE FOR ITS SOLIDITY AND DURABILITY
Another advantage of the swing gate is that it is also available in a variety of materials. It is not so difficult to find a wrought iron gate, a wooden gate, a pvc gate, and even an aluminium swing gate. In order not to get lost in this choice, it is essential to keep in mind certain purchasing criteria. Indeed, a gate must not only be aesthetically pleasing, but also solid and resistant so that it can effectively ensure the safety of the home. Its maintenance need not be as complicated.
If you are looking for a gate that meets these requirements, we recommend the aluminium swing gate. First of all, this material is strong because it is resistant not only to impacts, but also to rust, corrosion and weathering. The ideal solution is to combine it with an aluminium fence, so that the security of your home is more optimal. And also, the aluminium swing gate does not rust, even if it is constantly exposed to the salinity of the sea air. It also retains its original dimensions, even when subjected to extreme weather conditions.
Apart from this, the aluminium swing gate is one of the easiest to maintain. To restore it to its original state, nothing could be easier than wiping it with a damp cloth or sponge. This is also the recommended type of material if you are looking for a gate with a modern design. Aluminium is known for its contemporary design, which allows it to embellish the external appearance of your home.
Finally, the swing gate made of aluminium profiles is environmentally friendly as it is recyclable.
DO YOU NEED A MADE-TO-MEASURE OR STANDARD ALUMINIUM SWING GATE? OPT FOR MISTER GATES DIRECT
Discover in our MisterGatesDirect shop a wide choice of custom-made aluminium gates or standard European-made gates. Of course, the quality and longevity of our products are guaranteed. In particular, we offer you the Memphis full straight double-leaf gate. This model is recommended if you wish to give your house an original and contemporary design if you want to keep your life away from prying eyes. Concerning the infills, this model is available in openwork, semi-openwork or semi-full. It is the same for the shape: as a gendarme hat, concave, convex.
The rigidity and durability of our aluminium gates are guaranteed as long as they are assembled using mortise and tenon joints. In addition, they all benefit from a powder coating technique certified by the Qualicoat label, ensuring superior quality for exterior joinery. If you are tired of using your manual gate, you can equip it with a motorisation system. Don't worry, as the joinery already benefits from a reinforcement along the entire length of its lower crosspiece.
To make your life easier, you can also buy a kit already comprising a swing gate, a swing gate operator and various accessories, such as a photocell transmitter and receiver, remote controls, intercom or videophone, emergency battery, etc. You can modulate your order according to your needs.
Finally, discover the other external or internal joinery that we offer, such as entrance doors, garage doors, aluminium wicket doors, blinds, roller shutters, swing shutters, privacy screens, etc. Don't hesitate to place your order online as each item is offered at the best value for money and delivered directly to your home.