The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use. Your gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The aluminium treatment and colour finish complies with the latest quality standards. Despite the fact your gate is out all year, it will not suffer from changing weather conditions.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art materials. Your aluminium driveway or pedestrian gate by will not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. All EMALU productds are very resistant to saline environments and will not crack overtime.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate a gate automation. A prefabricated reinforced profile spanning the width will make it much easier to install an electric opener for your driveway or pedestrian gate. At Mister Gates Direct we look for innovative solutions with the objectif to improve your daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our handy instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the driveway and / or pedestrian gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium and are reusable in an eco-friendly environment. For the cleaning, no need of aggressive detergents, just wash with a warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water.
EMALU gates are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering. All our aluminium gates come with a 10-year guarantee. Our team remain at your entire disposal, also after you have purchased one of our products.
Product features of your EMALU dual swing gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium
- Assembled by tenons and mortises
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Suitable for highly saline environments
- Available in several standard and bespoke RAL colours
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Allows optimised finishes with a no-chrome lacquer of 80 microns
- Paint finishing according heatproof lacquering certification scheme©
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- Wash with warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water.
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Delivery of your EMALU dual swing gate will contain:
- 2 Aluminium leaves builds of mortise and tenon joints
- 1 door handle (internal / external view)
- 1 Central close stop for the leaves
- 2 In-screed reception stops
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Reinforced panel to support gate automation
- 2 Adjustable hinges and 2 cover hinges
- 8 Profile cover stops
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Do you want your dual swing gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Dual swing gate automation Motostar Eclistar:
- Easy mounting with help of 1 cable to 3 devices
- Adjustable opening and closing time
- Automatic setting of radio frequency for the transmission
- Back-up battery compatible (optional)
- Self learning system end of range opening and closing.
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- 2 ECLISTAR articulated arm motors
- 1 CLICKSTAR remote control (433.92 Mhz)
- 1 pair of INFRASTAR photocells (10 m reach)
- 1 LUMISTAR flashing light (includes a wall fixing support)
- 1 Installation and user manual
CONTENTS OF YOUR PACKAGE
- 2 Aluminium leaves
- 1 Handle inside/outside
- 1 Central shoe 100% ALU
- 2 Opening stops to be sealed
- 1 Single point lock with European cylinder and 3 keys
- 2 Automation reinforcements
- 2 Adjustable hinges
- 2 Hinge covers 100% ALU
- 8 Stile end caps
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size: 90 x 36 mm
- Reinforced 6 mm profile to accommodate gate automation
- Available in different standard heights up to 2200 mm
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Plain boarded with horizontal, vertical or diagonal slats
- Style: Straight top
- Weight of product (Kg): 66 - 130
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
(*) For standard sized swing gates, the gap between the leaf and post is 22 mm. Check the product sheet before ordering.
Good experienceThe material was good, it was a great experience , we have installed it easily.
ExcellentThis is my second purchase with them and I am very pleased. Installation is easy and the quality is definitely on point.
Overall goodI had to face some delay but the gates were well delivered and the quality is great. A special thank you to the customer service.
Are you hesitating to choose between a sliding gate and a swing gate? Give your property a sure value by opting for the swing gate, a model that has the advantage of being easy to install and available in many materials. The swing gate can also be fitted with a motorised drive and offers real comfort. If you need such an opening, discover a whole range of models offered at MisterGatesDirect. To make your life easier, you can place your order at mistergatesdirect.com.
CHOOSING THE SWING GATE: WHAT ARE THE GOOD REASONS?
First of all, it is a type of gate with two leaves or wings. A single-leaf swing gate is very rare. These leaves can open outwards or inwards, depending on the direction of opening chosen by the owner and installer. Swing gates can be installed in two ways: surface-mounted or panel-mounted. The most advantageous is the surface-mounted installation, particularly to obtain a revolving access, as this method allows an opening angle of 180°. However, if the location of your posts does not allow for such an installation, you can opt for panel installation, offering a 90° opening angle.
The first advantage of the swing gate is that it is much more economical than the sliding model. And for good reason, to install it you do not need to commit large sums of money to the work. The installation of the gate is easier and faster.
Moreover, the double-leaf gate can be customised. You can adapt it to the configuration of your entrance, or to the size of your walls by ordering a custom-made model, for example.
The other advantage of this type of opening is that it can be automated. To make it easier and more comfortable to use, all you have to do is find the most suitable type of motorisation. So many types of swing gate motorisation exist on the market today: cylinder motorisation, articulated arm motorisation or even underground motorisation. The jack model is recommended if your gate is heavy, made of wrought iron for example. The arm operator is designed for medium-heavy swing gates, such as pvc gates, aluminium gates, wooden gates. The same applies to the underground swing gate operator. Its main advantage is its discretion as it is buried in the ground.
WHY CHOOSE THE ALUMINIUM SWING GATE?
The other advantage of the swing gate is that it is available in a variety of materials. Its price depends on it. Wooden gates, aluminium gates and pvc gates are the cheapest compared to steel gates. Wooden gates have the advantage of being aesthetically pleasing and durable. However, it requires regular maintenance to maintain such good performance. The same applies to iron gates. Pvc gates, on the other hand, require very little maintenance. However, some people complain about their aesthetics, especially after many years of use.
The most advantageous is still the aluminium swing gate. This material is extremely strong and durable, as it is resistant to impact, rust, corrosion and deformation due to heavy weathering. Therefore, no worries if you install it in coastal areas as it does not rust despite prolonged exposure to salty sea air. But that's not all! The custom-made or standard aluminium gate has an original design. It is also maintenance-free. Regular washing is sufficient to maintain its original shine.
BUY YOUR ALUMINIUM SWING GATE AT MISTERGATESDIRECT !
Still can't find the ideal gate for your fence and your home? In order to benefit from a designer, high-performance and robust aluminium gate, discover a multitude of products at MisterGatesDirect. Let yourself be particularly seduced by the MELVILLE solid aluminium gate, a modern gate designed to protect you, to shield you from prying eyes and to embellish your home. This model, just like the other gates, is assembled using mortise and tenon joints and has passed a powder coating technique certified by the Qualicoat label. In short, you don't have to worry about the quality of our joinery products, as we have designed them to last. In terms of design, nothing to worry about, as they all have a contemporary design, with a wide choice of colours: anthracite grey, ivory, blue, black, etc. You can also choose the finish and the filling method that suits you: full, openwork, semi-full, as a policeman's hat, straight, concave, convex, etc. Installing gates couldn't be easier. If you can't do it yourself, or leave it to our experienced fitter.
In use, you can transform your manual gate into an electric gate by equipping it with a motorisation system. You can equip it with an articulated arm motor, a jack motor or an underground motor, depending on the type of motorisation of your choice. Discover several types of automation for aluminium swing gates in our show room. You don't have to worry about the solidity of our product, as it benefits from a reinforcement, whether on the uprights, hinges or profiles. All you have to do is to carry out the mechanical assembly properly.
To complete your custom-made automatic aluminium gate, take advantage of your visit to us to purchase various accessories, such as photocell transmitters and receivers, remote controls, electric locks, etc. You can even optimise the home automation of your house by equipping yourself with an intercom or videophone.
Your item will be delivered to your home on time. So, right now, make your purchase directly on the mistergatesdirect.com website.