The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use. Your gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The aluminium treatment and colour finish complies with the latest quality standards. Despite the fact your gate is out all year, it will not suffer from changing weather conditions.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art materials. Your aluminium driveway or pedestrian gate by will not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. All EMALU products are very resistant to saline environments and will not crack overtime.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate a gate automation. A prefabricated reinforced profile spanning the width will make it much easier to install an electric opener for your driveway or pedestrian gate. At Mister Gates Direct we look for innovative solutions with the objective to improve your daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our handy instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the driveway and / or pedestrian gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium and are reusable in an eco-friendly environment. For the cleaning, no need of aggressive detergents, just wash with a warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water.
EMALU gates are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering. All our aluminium gates come with a 10-year guarantee. Our team remain at your entire disposal, also after you have purchased one of our products.
Product features of your pedestrian gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium
- Assembled by tenons and mortises
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Suitable for highly saline environments
- Available in several standard and bespoke RAL colours
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Allows optimised finishes with a no-chrome lacquer of 80 microns
- Paint finishing according heatproof lacquering certification scheme©
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- Wash with warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water.
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Your pedestrian gate is supplied with:
- 1 Aluminium leaf with universal opening (left or right upon your needs)
- 1 Door handle (inside / outside position)
- 1 integrated single point key lock + 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Reinforced profile to support electric gate opener
- 2 Adjustable hinges with aluminium quality cover
- 4 End caps
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Do you want your pedestrian gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Pedestrian gate automation NICE WALKYKIT
- EN approved and complies with Gate Safe Aware Security standards
- Includes an automatic obstacle detection feature
- Irreversible motor and anti-shear arm
- Self learning mode and closing limit positions
- Automatic fault diagnosis
- Programming of pause time
- To ensure safety of user, deceleration on opening and closing
- Quick and easy installation
- Easy to program with one single button
Your gate automation will include:
- NICE WALKY KIT low voltage electric gate opener
- Irreversible electromechanical gear motor 24 V.A.C.
- Incorporated control unit and receiver
- Transmitter 433.92 MHz
- 1 Gate remote NICE ON2E
- Installation and instruction manual
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 70 x 40 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 60 x 30 mm
- Available standard height (in mm): 1500 - 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 800 - 900 - 1000 - 1100 - 1200 - 1300 - 1400 - 1500
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Mixed infill
- Style: Straight top
- Weight of product: 25 - 40 Kg
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
As many private individuals and professionals choose to install a wicket door as it is more manoeuvrable. Offering a pedestrian opening, it is thus more practical to access a property, an industrial space, or an outdoor playground. If you need a quality, solid and design gate, MisterGatesDirect offers you a wide range of aluminium gates. To make your life easier, and to save time, you can also make your purchase directly online via our website mistergatesdirect.com.
WICKET DOOR: WHAT USE ARE THEY FOR?
Above all, it is a miniature version of a classic gate. The wicket gate is similar to a swing gate in many ways, in that it also has a post and hinge. The only difference is that it has only one leaf and is smaller in size. Its width is only 2 m and its height is between 1 and 2 m. It is therefore more suitable for the movement of people and small means of transport, such as bicycles, motorbikes and other equipment of the same size.
Regarding the characteristics of the gate, it is rare to find it with a full filling. It is sometimes equipped with a screen. Apart from the openwork models, there are also semi-openwork gates. This means that the upper part is perforated and the lower part is solid.
The use of a wicket door has many advantages. The sliding or swinging gate is only used for the passage of cars and simultaneous access for a large number of people. The wicket door is useful to create a separate service entrance from the gate. It is indispensable especially for access to a residence or an industrial site. For example, it allows security guards to check the identity of people passing through one by one. The use of this type of opening is also much more practical, especially for those making a round trip. Since it is lighter, it is less tiring to open and close it even several times in a day, unlike the use of conventional gates.
The wicket gate can also be used in conjunction with a garden fence to delimit and protect the garden. Some people also use it to secure access to a playground, vegetable garden, meadow or pond.
Whatever the use, the gate can be secured by installing access control devices, such as a digicode, electric strike, badge or key reader, intercom, etc.
WHICH GATE MATERIAL SHOULD I CHOOSE?
If you are looking for a wicket gate to complement your fences and gates, you have a wide choice. You can choose from a galvanised steel gate, a wrought iron gate, a wooden gate, a pvc gate or an aluminium gate.
Before choosing, you should bear in mind that this type of opening is designed not only for pedestrian access, but also for securing the home, especially against intrusion. For this reason, you should look for more robust joinery. And if your day is often busy, it is also interesting to opt for joinery that is less time-consuming to maintain.
To satisfy you, we recommend the aluminium wicket door. Although this material is light, it is nevertheless strong. More and more people are choosing it to protect their homes and workplaces.
If you are looking for a house or garden gate that is resistant to rust, corrosion and the weather, you should also choose an aluminium gate. This material does not rust and does not also change in size, even with large temperature fluctuations. As far as maintenance is concerned, it can simply be washed with a damp sponge.
Apart from that, this exterior joinery is available in custom or standard sizes. It is also available in several colours, giving you the opportunity to choose the one that best suits the design of your gate and fence. Finally, exterior gates are environmentally friendly as they are 100% recyclable.
BUY YOUR ALUMINIUM GATE AT MISTERGATESDIRECT
As mentioned above, a wide range of aluminium doors is available in MisterGatesDirect shop. In order to satisfy you, this expert in aluminium joinery distribution guarantees superior manufacturing quality. For your exterior design work, we advise you to choose the CAMBRIDGE straight aluminium wicket door. This model is available in several colours (anthracite grey, light grey, white, ral, green, ivory, etc.), and also in several sizes. The opening direction can also be to the left or to the right, according to your choice. As for its sturdiness, you don't have to worry about it as it is assembled using mortise and tenon joints. Its finish is also well finished as it has undergone a thermo-lacquering process certified by the Qualicoat label. It should be noted that the wicket door kit includes various elements, namely an aluminium leaf, jamb closing end caps, a hinge cover, a casement and a gate lock.
To take advantage of the benefits of automatic gates, you can integrate a motorisation system into your kit. The motorised swing gate will provide you with more comfort, as to open and close it, you only need to use a control device, such as an intercom, a digicode or a remote control.
Finally, other carpentry items await you at competitive prices at MisterGatesDirect and on the online sales platform mistermenuiserie.com. Discover our garage doors, sliding or swinging gates with wide slats, privacy screens, roller shutters, fences, etc.