The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use by all members of your family. Your EMALU gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The colour finishing will not crack overtime.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art material. They do not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. They are resistant to the most extreme weather conditions.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate automatic gate opener. A reinforced profile spanning the width allows for an easy and fast installation of an automation kit for a daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability, committed to an eco-friendly environment. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, one of the most environmentally friendly processes across the metals industry and can be endlessly recycled while keeping its distinctive properties.
EMALU gates and fences are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certificate on QUALICOAT and QUALIMARINE. All EMALU products come with a standard 10 year manufacturer guarantee.
Product features of your sliding gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium gate
- Profiles assembled by tenons and mortises
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Left or right opening available (street view)
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certification scheme
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- QUALICOAT© label
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Delivery of your sliding gate will contain:
- 1 Aluminium leaf with opening to the left or right (from external view)
- 1 Door handle (interior / exterior)
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Close stop
- 2 Galvanised drive tracks
- 1 Reception stop
- 4 End caps
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Do you want your sliding gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Sliding gate automation Motostar Linestar:
- Incorporated electronic circuit board in the control panel.
- LED light integrated in circuit board for an easy diagnosis of the state of the electronics in your gate operator.
- Easy installation with 1 single cable up to 3 devices.
- Automatic slowdowns.
- Includes release hatch for manual opening in case of power failure.
- Support any sliding gate with a weight up to 400 Kg
YOUR GATE AUTOMATION WILL INCLUDE:
- LINESTAR sliding gate automation system
- 1x CLICKSTAR remote control (4 channels)
- 1x pair of INFRASTAR photo safety cells (10m reach)
- LUMISTAR flashing light (inludes a wall fixing support)
- Battery for remote control and installation and user manual
+ 4-6m of drive rack (depending on gate size)
CONTENTS OF YOUR PACKAGE
- 1 Aluminium leaf
- 1 Handle inside/outside
- 1 Reception strike
- 2 Screw-on galvanised steel rails
- 1 Single point lock with European cylinder and 3 keys
- 1 End stop
- 2 Wheels
- 1 Automation reinforcement
- 4 Stile end caps
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 90 x 36 mm
- Available standard height (in mm): 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Mixed infill
- Style: Straight top
- Weight of product: 66 - 120 Kg
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
You are considering buying gates to access your residence. Before you start, there are two types of openings: sliding gates, self-supporting or rail gates and swing gates, single or multiple leaf. However, if you are looking for joinery that is modern, aesthetic and practical at the same time, opt for a sliding gate. You can easily motorise it. To help you make your choice, consider the aluminium sliding gate. If you visit the MistergatesDirect shop, you will find a wide range of sliding aluminium gates. Among our flagship ranges is the HIBIKI straight sliding aluminium openwork gate.
DISCOVER THE ADVANTAGES OF SLIDING GATES
You are wondering why you should choose a sliding gate and not a swing gate. Of course, these two types of closure each have their own specific features. But if you're a fan of modernity, you'd better choose a sliding gate opening. A recent model, this type of opening meets all the requirements of today's customers who favour aesthetics and contemporary design products. What could be more pleasant than to look at a gate that opens and closes to the side, whether it is manually or motorised. The sliding garden gate, whether self-supporting or with rails, is also practical. You can install a sliding gate in a small space, even if you have a small garden. You will only need a clearance space on the side where you can pass through the gate when it opens.
If you wish to motorise one or more gates, sliding gates are easy to automate. There are several types of motorisations for gates that slide on a rail. You are free to choose the operator that meets your needs and budget. By opting for the electric gate, you benefit from the ease of use, because opening and closing a motorised sliding gate is child's play, unlike a manual gate, which will quickly become a daily chore. If you opt for a gate with a remote-controlled access control system, you can even control the triggering of your automation device remotely via a remote control. At MistergatesDirect, you can buy automations on their own or an automatic gate with an integrated motor.
WHAT ARE THE CRITERIA TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT WHEN CHOOSING A SLIDING GATE?
You decide to buy a sliding gate, alone or with a motorised system. To avoid unpleasant surprises, choose an original brand of joinery. This is to avoid investing in a counterfeit product. To help you, opt for French manufacture. Then, you have to take into account its material. On the joinery market, you will find a wooden gate. Wooden joinery is sturdy and aesthetically pleasing. However, they are sensitive to the weather and harmful insects. As for iron gates, everyone agrees that wrought iron gates are extremely resistant. Iron gates are also available in various colours. However, wrought iron joinery rust easily, unless you opt for galvanised steel.
The pvc gate is very competitively priced. Secondly, it requires virtually no maintenance. The only downside is that the pvc sliding gate is less resistant. It is not suitable for large openings. If you are looking for a light, aesthetic and rust-free gate, opt for aluminium gates. This is why the aluminium sliding gate is very popular at the moment. Finally, consider the finishes of your aluminium sliding gate. If you want your sliding gates to offer you a high degree of privacy, choose a solid gate. But if you want an aluminium sliding gate that brings fresh air into your garden, choose an openwork gate model such as the HIBIKI straight sliding aluminium openwork gate.
IF YOU BOUGHT YOUR SLIDING GATE IN THE WOODWORK SHOP?
In order to satisfy our customers, we have selected a very wide range of sliding gates from brands that are very well known in the sector. For example, you will find the HIBIKI straight openwork aluminium sliding gate, a comfortable and high quality range. You can buy a standard model, but you are also free to order a custom-made sliding gate. All you have to do is define your project: dimensions, customisation, colour, and our joinery company will take care of the rest. We are committed to providing you with a made-to-measure gate, with made-to-measure aluminium.
If you think that our aluminium sliding gate is offered at excessive prices, since it is top quality, then think again right away. Our products are offered at the best quality/price ratio, because we offer exceptional discounts on all our joinery. You can shop online on our website mistergatesdirect.com. So, what are you waiting for to buy a sliding gate from MistergatesDirect, and take advantage of all these benefits?