The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use by all members of your family. Your EMALU gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The colour finishing will not crack overtime.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art material. They do not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. They are resistant to the most extreme weather conditions.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate automatic gate opener. A reinforced profile spanning the width allows for an easy and fast installation of an automation kit for a daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability, committed to an eco-friendly environment. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, one of the most environmentally friendly processes across the metals industry and can be endlessly recycled while keeping its distinctive properties.
EMALU gates and fences are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certificate on QUALICOAT and QUALIMARINE. All EMALU products come with a standard 10 year manufacturer guarantee.
Product features of your sliding gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium gate
- Profiles assembled by tenons and mortises
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Left or right opening available (street view)
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certification scheme
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- QUALICOAT© label
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Delivery of your sliding gate will contain:
- 1 Aluminium leaf with opening to the left or right (from external view)
- 1 Door handle (interior / exterior)
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Close stop
- 2 Galvanised drive tracks
- 1 Reception stop
- 4 End caps
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Do you want your sliding gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Sliding gate automation Motostar Linestar:
- Incorporated electronic circuit board in the control panel.
- LED light integrated in circuit board for an easy diagnosis of the state of the electronics in your gate operator.
- Easy installation with 1 single cable up to 3 devices.
- Automatic slowdowns.
- Includes release hatch for manual opening in case of power failure.
- Support any sliding gate with a weight up to 400 Kg
YOUR GATE AUTOMATION WILL INCLUDE:
- LINESTAR sliding gate automation system
- 1x CLICKSTAR remote control (4 channels)
- 1x pair of INFRASTAR photo safety cells (10m reach)
- LUMISTAR flashing light (inludes a wall fixing support)
- Battery for remote control and installation and user manual
+ 4-6m of drive rack (depending on gate size)
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- 6mm thick motorised reinforcement placed inside along the entire length of the lower crossbar
- 200 mm blades
- Width (cm): from 250 cm to 500 cm
- Height (cm): from 112.4 cm to 212.4 cm
- Installation clearances: 30mm overlap (15mm on each side)
- Vertical uprights: 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal crossbeams: 90 x 36 mm
- Material: Aluminium
- Colour: Anthracite Grey RAL 7016 - White RAL 9016 - Golden Oak - Green RAL 6005 - Bordeaux RAL 3005 - Blue RAL 5003 - Black RAL 9005
- Filling finish: Full
- Form: Straight
- Weight: 68Kg to 120Kg
If you are looking for a security solution that is both practical and effective, we recommend that you opt for a sliding gate. Although often found in modern homes, this opening is beginning to appeal more and more to owners of classically styled homes. A sliding gate is known not only for its innovative aesthetics, but also for its impressive longevity. There are various models of sliding gates to choose from. So that you don't make any mistakes when making your purchase, we suggest you trust MisterGatesDirect.com. This brand promises you a wide range of sliding gates from major brands as well as a whole list of quality motorization systems.
THE PROS OF A SLIDING GATE
At the moment there are two different models of gates. There are the swing gate and the sliding gate. Swing gates have two wings that open either inside or outside your gate. Sliding gates have only one leaf. As the name suggests, the sliding opening slides on a rail. In contrast to swinging models, sliding models do not require a lot of space. Moreover, if you need to take advantage of impressive space savings, this is the solution for you.
Both swing gates and sliding gates are easy to motorise. Moreover, if you need to enhance the security of your property while improving your comfort, think about motorising your gate. A sliding opening can be adapted to different automation systems. It is up to you to choose according to the dimensions, weight and material of your sliding gate. By opting for an electric gate, you will no longer need to manually open its leaf or wing. With this automatic system, all you have to do is press the button on your remote control, digicode or intercom to take control of your motorised sliding gate. An automatic gate also promises impressive durability compared to a model with manual opening.
Do you need to take care of the aesthetics of your home? We advise you to choose the right finish for your sliding gate. To enable you to take advantage of this advantage, you can completely personalise your joinery. You will have the chance to choose the material (aluminium, wood, steel, iron) and shape (straight, openwork, convex, concave, full, semi-full, etc.) of your sliding gate.
Another advantage is that this type of gate is easy to install. So you will not need to call on an installer. Moreover, by purchasing your sliding gate from a renowned distributor such as MisterGatesDirect.com, you will be lucky enough to have an installation guide.
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SLIDING GATE
Among the various models of sliding gates available on the market, the aluminium one continues to appeal to private individuals. By opting for this material, you can enjoy the robustness as well as the elegance of your sliding gate. Do you need a unique gate? Aluminium is a material that comes in a variety of colours. This allows you to choose the style that suits your home.
It is also important to know how to choose your aluminium sliding gate operator. Luckily for you, this joinery is suitable for all types of different automation systems.
OPT FOR THE NEVADA ALUMINIUM SLIDING GATE
Are you seduced by the advantages of an aluminium sliding gate? Why not opt for the NEVADA straight semi-adjustable aluminium sliding gate from MisterGatesDirect.com. Signed by a major manufacturer, this type of opening promises you unrivalled performance and design. As for its wide slats, they offer you an original aesthetic. They are also easy to maintain. Made from top-of-the-range aluminium, the leaf of this sliding aluminium gate is perfect for outdoor use. It is perfectly resistant to shocks and bad weather. Do you need to combine comfort and security? This NEVADA straight semi-adjustable aluminium sliding gate can be equipped with a motorisation system.
This kit is equipped with a single aluminium leaf, an interior/exterior handle, a reception striker, two galvanised steel screw-on rails, a lock, a limit stop, two wheels, a motorisation reinforcement and 4 upward closing end caps.
TRUST MISTERGATESDIRECT.COM FOR YOUR SLIDING GATE
Do you have a limited budget? We suggest you find your aluminium sliding gate at MisterGatesDirect.com. Indeed, if you want precisely this NEVADA straight semi-adjustable aluminium sliding gate? You should know that this model is offered to you at a low price by the shop. As a professional in the marketing of aluminium joinery, the site offers you a wide range of aluminium sliding gates from leading brands. All our models are available in different colours (grey, white, green, blue, black, ivory, light grey, brown, etc.). Our swing gates and sliding gates are available in different shapes. If the semi-adjusted model does not suit your desires, you can choose between the openwork, straight, solid, etc. shape.
If you are looking for a motorisation or joinery accessory, our site also offers wide slats, rollers, cross-pieces, wheels, strikers, racks, electric motors, rails, etc. for sale.
All our products are offered at competitive prices. If you need to make savings on your order, take advantage of our offers without delay!