Mister Gates products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use by all members of your family. Your gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The colour finishing will not crack overtime.
Our gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art material. They do not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. They are resistant to the most extreme weather conditions.
Your gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate automatic gate opener. A reinforced profile spanning the width allows for an easy and fast installation of an automation kit for a daily comfort.
Our gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the gate yourself.
Mister Gates stands for sustainability, committed to an eco-friendly environment. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, one of the most environmentally friendly processes across the metals industry and can be endlessly recycled while keeping its distinctive properties.
Our gates and fences are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certificate on QUALICOAT and QUALIMARINE. All our gates come with a standard 16 year manufacturer guarantee.
Product features of your sliding gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium gate
- Profiles assembled by tenons and mortises
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Left or right opening available (street view)
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certification scheme
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- QUALICOAT© label
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Delivery of your sliding gate will contain:
- 1 Aluminium leaf with opening to the left or right (from external view)
- 1 Door handle (interior / exterior)
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Close stop
- 2 Galvanised drive tracks
- 1 Reception stop
- 4 End caps
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Do you want your sliding gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Sliding gate automation Motostar Linestar:
- Incorporated electronic circuit board in the control panel.
- LED light integrated in circuit board for an easy diagnosis of the state of the electronics in your gate operator.
- Easy installation with 1 single cable up to 3 devices.
- Automatic slowdowns.
- Includes release hatch for manual opening in case of power failure.
- Support any sliding gate with a weight up to 400 Kg
YOUR GATE AUTOMATION WILL INCLUDE:
- LINESTAR sliding gate automation system
- 1x CLICKSTAR remote control (4 channels)
- 1x pair of INFRASTAR photo safety cells (10m reach)
- LUMISTAR flashing light (inludes a wall fixing support)
- Battery for remote control and installation and user manual
+ 4-6m of drive rack (depending on gate size)
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
WATCH HOW TO INSTALL YOUR SLIDING GATE !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- 6mm thick motorised reinforcement placed inside along the entire length of the lower crossbar
- Width (cm): from 250 cm to 500 cm
- Height (cm): from 101.4 cm to 201.4 cm
- Installation clearances: 30mm overlap (15mm on each side)
- Vertical uprights: 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal crossbeams: 90 x 36 mm
- Material: Aluminium
- Colour: Anthracite Grey RAL 7016 - White RAL 9016 - Golden Oak - Green RAL 6005 - Bordeaux RAL 3005 - Blue RAL 5003 - Black RAL 9005
- Filling finish: Full
- Form: Straight
- Weight: 68Kg to 120Kg
You are looking for gates for your fences. On the joinery market, there are two main types of openings: swing gates, single leaf and two-leaf or sliding gates, self-supporting or with rails. When choosing a gate, it is necessary to take into account its practicality, robustness and design. In this respect, the sliding gate is more advantageous than the swing gate. If you wish to invest in gates with sliding closures rather than hinged openings, MisterGatesDirect offers you a wide range of French-made aluminium gates.
WHY CHOOSE A SLIDING GATE?
There are two types of joinery, hinged opening and sliding opening and closing. So why choose a sliding gate? There are many reasons. Firstly, the sliding gate is practical compared to swinging gates. This is because the joinery in question takes up very little space. The installation of a sliding gate does not require a lot of space. If you are short of space, sliding gates are the right choice for you.
Then the model can be adapted to any opening, even on a slope. All you need to do is securely fix the rail to the floor. It is also practical and easy to motorise. Nowadays, it is rare to find a gate and wicket door that is not equipped with motorisations. The motorised gate will allow you to enjoy everyday comfort. Thanks to the gate motorization, the opening and closing is done automatically, especially if you invest in a motorized sliding gate with remote control. You will be able to have your modern gate triggered, even large gates remotely. With an automatic access control system, you will enter the world of the connected home.
You decide to invest in the installation of a sliding gate. There are two large models of sliding gates for this purpose. Firstly, you can choose a rail gate. This is so called because the leaf slides on a guide rail. Installing a rail gate is easy, as the guide rail is simply fixed to the floor, following the installation instructions. This model is particularly suitable for residential premises. Secondly, there is the self-supporting gate. This is mainly used in factories and businesses. It is protected from heavy machinery as it has no rail.
WHAT ABOUT CHOOSING A SLIDING GATE?
If you think that all sliding gates are the same, then you are quickly mistaken. You will have to choose the masonry that meets your expectations. Choose the brand of your joinery carefully, whether it is a manual gate or an electric gate. Nowadays, the market is flooded with counterfeit products. To avoid the worst, make sure that it is a genuine original brand gate. This is a guarantee of reliability. To help you, buy from a leading carpentry company in the sector.
After the brand, choose the material of your sliding gate carefully. In general, there are wooden gates, pvc sliding gates, iron gates and aluminium gates. Although wrought iron gates are robust and burglar-proof, they are highly susceptible to corrosion, unlike aluminium gates, standard or custom-made gates, which are highly resistant to rust. Pvc gates do not rust and require little maintenance. However, pvc gates are not very resistant. But if you are looking for a quality gate, choose aluminium gates; aluminium sliding gate or even an aluminium swing gate. You can even opt for an aluminium wicket gate and an aluminium fence. First of all, the aluminium gate with lateral clearance is perfectly resistant to the weather as it does not rust. Secondly, the aluminium profiles are very aesthetic. The aluminium gate is available in a wide range of colours. You can therefore take advantage of a wide range of colour options.
MISTERGATESDIRECT: THE RIGHT ADDRESS TO BUY A SLIDING GATE
You are looking for a sliding gate in premium quality like the Denver aluminium sliding gate. In this case, visit the MistergatesDirect shop. We have selected only top branded joinery that is a leader in manufacturing but which will nevertheless meet your budget. You will find not only aluminium sliding gates but also aluminium swing gates, aluminium wicket gates and aluminium fences. If you are looking for an aesthetically pleasing gate, you can go for a custom aluminium design gate. You will get a joinery full of customisation.
Although our aluminium sliding gates are first choice, they are nevertheless offered at affordable prices. You will benefit from a product with a good quality/price ratio, because the price of a gate from MisterGatesDirect is a factory price. In addition, we make promotional offers every year on all our product ranges. To make your life easier, shop directly online at mistergatesdirect.com.