let tim show you everything you need to know about the linestar
LINESTAR sliding gate operator by MOTOSTAR has been designed to meet your expectations on safety and comfort for a daily use of your electric sliding gate. Produced in Italy by leading manufacturer CAME, this electric gate system will operate with a sliding gate up to 400 kg, ideally for residential settings.
The LINESTAR includes the latest state-of-the-art 24 V gear motor adapted for an intensive daily use. It will support several running cycles for a multiple opening and closing of your gate during the day.
The 24 V gear motor is able to detect power failures in your neighbourhood and will automatically activate the backup battery (optional).
Safety features of the LINESTAR Kit:
- Self-diagnosis safety system
- Reopening feature when closing
- Reclosing feature when opening
- Partial or complete STOP.
- Photo safety cells will detect any obstacle and will stop the manoeuvre of the gate leaf.
3-year manufacturer guarantee
Do you want to know more about our LINESTAR sliding gate operator, you can download our installation and user manual HERE
Incorporated electronic circuit board in the control panel.
- LED light integrated in circuit board for an easy diagnosis of the state of the electronics in your gate operator.
- Easy installation with 1 single cable up to 3 devices.
- Automatic slowdowns.
- Includes release hatch for manual opening in case of power failure.
- Support any sliding gate with a weight up to 400 Kg
Your kit will included following products:
- LINESTAR sliding gate automation system
- 1x CLICKSTAR remote control (4 channels)
- 1 pair of photo safety cells (10m reach)
- LUMISTAR flashing light (inludes a wall fixing support)
- Battery for remote control and installation and user manual
ATTENTION: Drive rack is NOT included in this offer. Compatable drive rack can be purchased HERE you will require the gate width + 40cm.
This product is guaranteed by the MOTOSTAR brand network for a period of 3 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Protection rating: IP54
- Power supply (V - 50/60 Hz): 230 AC
- Power supply motor (V): 24 DC
- Maximum draw (A): 7
- Power consumption: 170 Watt
- Reduction ratio: 1/50
- Thrust: 300 N
- Maximum speed: 12 meter / minute
- Operative intermittence: 30 % (intensive use)
- Operating temperature: -20 / +50 °C
- Insulation class: I
- Acoustic level when operating: 70 dB
-Weight: 12 Kg
- guarantee 3 years