The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use by all members of your family. Your EMALU gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The colour finishing will not crack overtime.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art material. They do not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. They are resistant to the most extreme weather conditions.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate automatic gate opener. A reinforced profile spanning the width allows for an easy and fast installation of an automation kit for a daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability, committed to an eco-friendly environment. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, one of the most environmentally friendly processes across the metals industry and can be endlessly recycled while keeping its distinctive properties.
EMALU gates and fences are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certificate on QUALICOAT and QUALIMARINE. All EMALU products come with a standard 10 year manufacturer guarantee.
Product features of your sliding gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium gate
- Profiles assembled by tenons and mortises
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Left or right opening available (street view)
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certification scheme
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- QUALICOAT© label
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Delivery of your sliding gate will contain:
- 1 Aluminium leaf with opening to the left or right (from external view)
- 1 Door handle (interior / exterior)
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Close stop
- 2 Galvanised drive tracks
- 1 Reception stop
- 4 End caps
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Do you want your sliding gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Sliding gate automation Motostar Linestar:
- Incorporated electronic circuit board in the control panel.
- LED light integrated in circuit board for an easy diagnosis of the state of the electronics in your gate operator.
- Easy installation with 1 single cable up to 3 devices.
- Automatic slowdowns.
- Includes release hatch for manual opening in case of power failure.
- Support any sliding gate with a weight up to 400 Kg
YOUR GATE AUTOMATION WILL INCLUDE:
- LINESTAR sliding gate automation system
- 1x CLICKSTAR remote control (4 channels)
- 1x pair of INFRASTAR photo safety cells (10m reach)
- LUMISTAR flashing light (inludes a wall fixing support)
- Battery for remote control and installation and user manual
+ 4-6m of drive rack (depending on gate size)
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- 6mm thick motorised reinforcement placed inside along the entire length of the lower crossbar
- Width (cm): from 250 cm to 500 cm
- Height (cm): from 106.6 cm to 220.2 cm
- Installation clearances: 30mm overlap (15mm on each side)
- Vertical uprights: 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal crossbeams: 90 x 36 mm
- Material: Aluminium
- Colour: Anthracite Grey RAL 7016 - White RAL 9016 - Golden Oak - Green RAL 6005 - Bordeaux RAL 3005 - Blue RAL 5003 - Black RAL 9005
- Filling finish: Full
- Form: Straight
- Weight: 68Kg to 120Kg
Aluminium gates and fences perfectly combine aesthetics and safety. MisterGatesDirect's product ranges include the SEVILLE custom-made sliding gate.
Aluminium is a material that is widely used in outdoor fittings. Apart from gate manufacturing, this malleable metal is also used to design wicket doors and garage doors. Note that the slats of a roller shutter can be made of aluminium. The material is not only used for the custom fabrication of leaves for openings. It can also be used to build structures such as fences and pergolas.
LONGEVITY OF THE SEVILLE CUSTOM-MADE ALUMINIUM GATE
Aluminium is not the only alternative when it comes to the choice of material for custom-made gates. Wooden gates are just as interesting when it comes to aesthetics. The material offers many design possibilities. However, its lifespan remains its greatest disadvantage. Wood requires regular maintenance to achieve a long service life. This involves effort and time. The material is also sensitive to biological attack, moisture and other adverse weather conditions. Unlike a wooden leaf, a PVC sliding gate requires little maintenance. PVC gates are also interesting for their affordable costs. Choosing a PVC gate does not require a large budget. The wide PVC slats are not affected by humidity and seasonal changes. Note that a PVC sliding gate is not recommended in areas where winds can be strong. Then there is the question of metallic materials. A wrought-iron gate is a very robust structure, but sensitive to rust and corrosion. This also applies to galvanised steel leaves.
Aluminium sheeting has all the advantages of a metallic material, but without the disadvantages. It is lighter, rust and corrosion resistant. It is also more durable. It should be noted that the material is not sensitive to humidity and biological aggression. The design aluminium profiles of the SEVILLE gate have been powder-coated to increase their resistance and longevity.
AUTOMATION OF THE SEVILLE ALUMINIUM SLIDING GATE
Home automation consists of techniques to automate or motorise various elements of the home. The solution aims to improve comfort, enhance safety and optimise energy performance. At MisterGatesDirect, gate automation is included in the SEVILLE motorised sliding gate kit. An integrated motorisation makes it possible to avoid the difficult task of finding a motorisation system compatible with the gate. The question of compatibility arises for all openings such as the garage door, roller shutter, awnings, gate and wicket door. The gate motorisation kit offered includes a 24 V electric motor with complete accessories - remote control, set of photocells and rack and pinion. In addition, the SEVILLE electric gate offers a partial opening for walking through the gate.
SEVILLE, CUSTOM-MADE SLIDING GATE FOR SLOPING ENTRANCES
Field conditions often determine the type of gate opening. A swing opening is not suitable for sloping access. Swing gates require a lot of space behind the fence or clearance. The direction of opening can then cause the gate leaf in the open position to obstruct the public thoroughfare. No matter how stylish and modern it may be, installing an aluminium swing gate for a sloping entrance is not a practical solution. The installation of a SEVILLE aluminium sliding gate is more recommended. A sliding opening is suitable for sloping entrances, as it does not require a depth of space behind the fence. Note that masonry work is common for installing a sliding gate. These are in fact essential for fixing the posts and installing the guide rail - except in the case of a self-supporting system. Aluminium gates use rails and rollers to smooth the opening and closing cycle. Note that with a self-supporting gate, the leaf is self-supporting and has no castors.
Our sign offers a custom design for the SEVILLE sliding aluminium gate. The customisable formula is not limited to colours and finishes. Note that the choice of colours includes a very wide range. The dimensions of the leaf can be customised - including width and height - and the opening direction. Custom manufacturing also allows for the configuration of the leaf filling. The panel consists of a mechanical assembly of large horizontal tears. Also, on request, we can include an intercom in the SEVILLE custom gate kit.