The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use by all members of your family. Your EMALU gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The colour finishing will not crack overtime.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art material. They do not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. They are resistant to the most extreme weather conditions.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate automatic gate opener. A reinforced profile spanning the width allows for an easy and fast installation of an automation kit for a daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability, committed to an eco-friendly environment. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, one of the most environmentally friendly processes across the metals industry and can be endlessly recycled while keeping its distinctive properties.
EMALU gates and fences are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certificate on QUALICOAT and QUALIMARINE. All EMALU products come with a standard 10 year manufacturer guarantee.
Product features of your sliding gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium gate
- Profiles assembled by tenons and mortises
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Left or right opening available (street view)
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certification scheme
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- QUALICOAT© label
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Delivery of your sliding gate will contain:
- 1 Aluminium leaf with opening to the left or right (from external view)
- 1 Door handle (interior / exterior)
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Close stop
- 2 Galvanised drive tracks
- 1 Reception stop
- 4 End caps
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Do you want your sliding gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Sliding gate automation Motostar Linestar:
- Incorporated electronic circuit board in the control panel.
- LED light integrated in circuit board for an easy diagnosis of the state of the electronics in your gate operator.
- Easy installation with 1 single cable up to 3 devices.
- Automatic slowdowns.
- Includes release hatch for manual opening in case of power failure.
- Support any sliding gate with a weight up to 400 Kg
YOUR GATE AUTOMATION WILL INCLUDE:
- LINESTAR sliding gate automation system
- 1x CLICKSTAR remote control (4 channels)
- 1x pair of INFRASTAR photo safety cells (10m reach)
- LUMISTAR flashing light (inludes a wall fixing support)
- Battery for remote control and installation and user manual
+ 4-6m of drive rack (depending on gate size)
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- 6mm thick motorised reinforcement placed inside along the entire length of the lower crossbar
- Width (cm): from 250 cm to 500 cm
- Height (cm): from 106.6 cm to 220.2 cm
- Installation clearances: 30mm overlap (15mm on each side)
- Vertical uprights: 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal crossbeams: 90 x 36 mm
- Material: Aluminium
- Colour: Anthracite Grey RAL 7016 - White RAL 9016 - Golden Oak - Green RAL 6005 - Bordeaux RAL 3005 - Blue RAL 5003 - Black RAL 9005
- Filling finish: Full
- Form: Straight
- Weight: 68Kg to 120Kg
The PRAGUE full straight aluminium sliding gate can secure access to your property. MisterGatesDirect offers several customisation options.
The gate can be considered as an access control device. It consists of a solid or openwork leaf that regulates entrances and exits. This barrier offers protection against intrusion and can have security mechanisms against break-ins. Not all gate models are created equal. The advantages and disadvantages vary according to the material, the type of opening and the installation technique. The choice of the gate opening system cannot be improvised. The selection is first made according to the site conditions. Then comes the question of preference. An aluminium swing gate is not necessarily less efficient than a custom-made sliding gate. However, swing gates are not suitable for a sloping entrance. A swinging opening requires a considerable amount of clearance. A sloping entrance is not able to offer this depth. In this case, an aluminium swing gate can obstruct the public thoroughfare. To avoid complications, we recommend installing a sliding gate for a sloping entrance.
A sliding opening can have a self-supporting system. The installation of a self-supporting sliding gate does not require a guide rail. The latter must be fixed to the floor and ensures that the sliding leaf does not change its course. Installing a self-supporting sliding gate is an alternative, as the ground conditions do not allow for the installation of rails.
PRAGUE, A SUSTAINABLE ALUMINIUM SLIDING GATE
Choosing a custom-made aluminium gate is a long-term investment. Aluminium profiles offer satisfactory durability and performance. Tailor-made aluminium has several finishes, such as powder-coated, which enhance its resistance and aesthetics. Sturdy gates and fences can last more than a decade with little maintenance. The many advantages of aluminium are not found in other materials. A wooden gate requires a lot of maintenance. Moisture, bad weather and biological aggression can greatly reduce its durability. PVC gates are also popular and are easy to install. However, a PVC sliding gate is not suitable for areas where high winds are common. A PVC gate is not as robust as galvanised sheet steel gates. These - like a wrought iron gate - are susceptible to corrosion and rust. This is not the case with the wide blades of the PRAGUE.
The PRAGUE is a recyclable aluminium sliding gate. It should be noted that this is a French-made product. Its leaf has horizontal slats with a thickness of 15 mm, aesthetic metal sheets and aesthetic aluminium profiles with reinforcement. At MisterGatesDirect, we offer custom manufacturing of large dimensions.
THE CUSTOMISABLE OPTIONS OF THE PRAGUE GATE MODEL
Our brand is committed to providing a tailor-made portal, adapted to the needs of each customer. We therefore offer several personalisation options for a tailor-made aluminium gate. The dimensions of the gate leaf can be configured, including width and height. Please note that configuring the measurements varies the weight of the gate - between 68 and 120 kg. The choice of colours is not limited to white and grey. Several shades are available, such as sapphire blue or anthracite grey. In addition, the opening direction is one of the customisation options. Depending on the configuration of the fence, you choose the most suitable opening direction for the gate. The last customisable option concerns the drive system. We can include a suitable gate operator in every PRAGUE kit.
PRAGUE, AN AUTOMATED SLIDING GATE
It is common practice to install a gate operator. This is also true for other openings. Automation systems for garage doors, roller shutters and awnings are available on the market. In addition, the gate motor is a home automation solution. The concept encompasses all processes for automating or motorising various living elements. These techniques make it possible to enhance safety, improve comfort and optimise energy performance. The integrated motor of the PRAGUE customised aluminium gate is supplied with its accessories. These include a guide post, a rack and pinion set and photocells. Please note that the proposed gate motorisation can be configured for partial opening. The leaf does not have an integrated wicket gate. Partial opening allows the gate to be opened on foot.