It's that easy to install your EMALU sliding gate by yourself
The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use by all members of your family. Your EMALU gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The colour finishing will not crack overtime.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art material. They do not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. They are resistant to the most extreme weather conditions.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate automatic gate opener. A reinforced profile spanning the width allows for an easy and fast installation of an automation kit for a daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability, committed to an eco-friendly environment. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, one of the most environmentally friendly processes across the metals industry and can be endlessly recycled while keeping its distinctive properties.
EMALU gates and fences are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certificate on QUALICOAT and QUALIMARINE. All EMALU products come with a standard 10 year manufacturer guarantee.
Product features of your sliding gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium gate
- Profiles assembled by tenons and mortises
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Left or right opening available (street view)
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certification scheme
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- QUALICOAT© label
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Delivery of your sliding gate will contain:
- 1 Aluminium leaf with opening to the left or right (from external view)
- 1 Door handle (interior / exterior)
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Close stop
- 2 Galvanised drive tracks
- 1 Reception stop
- 4 End caps
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Do you want your sliding gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Sliding gate automation Motostar Linestar:
- Incorporated electronic circuit board in the control panel.
- LED light integrated in circuit board for an easy diagnosis of the state of the electronics in your gate operator.
- Easy installation with 1 single cable up to 3 devices.
- Automatic slowdowns.
- Includes release hatch for manual opening in case of power failure.
- Support any sliding gate with a weight up to 400 Kg
YOUR GATE AUTOMATION WILL INCLUDE:
- LINESTAR sliding gate automation system
- 1x CLICKSTAR remote control (4 channels)
- 1x pair of INFRASTAR photo safety cells (10m reach)
- LUMISTAR flashing light (inludes a wall fixing support)
- Battery for remote control and installation and user manual
+ 4-6m of drive rack (depending on gate size)
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 90 x 36 mm
- Available standard height (in mm): 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Plain boarded
- Style: Straight top with Alunox inserts and sandblasted double glass
- Weight of product: 68 - 120 Kg
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
The choice of a gate is sometimes complicated because it comes in various types, materials, styles, finishes and colours. Do you want to close your property and you don't have enough space for a swing gate? It is best to choose the sliding gate, a type of opening that will offer you a significant saving of space. One of the most chosen materials is aluminium, thanks to its strength and design. Discover a wide range of aluminium sliding gates in our MisterGatesDirect shop.
THE SLIDING GATE AND ITS ADVANTAGES
First of all, this type of opening is characterised by the fact that it has a single sash that opens sideways. The opening direction of the sliding gate can be from left to right or vice versa. This depends on the configuration of the property. In order for this single leaf to slide properly, it is essential that it is installed by an experienced installer.
A sliding gate can be self-supporting or equipped with a ground rail. Some models have the possibility of providing pedestrian access, allowing people, motorbikes, bicycles, etc. to pass through without having to open the leaf completely. Not only the manual gate can offer partial opening, but also the automatic gate. For the latter, the width of the gate opening is adjustable.
As regards the advantages of the sliding gate compared to swinging gates, first of all, it offers considerable space savings. This is related to the way it opens. The gate leaf is moved along a horizontal line, which prevents encroachment into the property. This makes the sliding gate, unlike the swing gate, suitable for small courtyards and properties with a lack of available space.
Furthermore, is your land sloping or uneven? This is also the recommended type of gate because it can open and close without difficulty even if the surface on which it is installed is not entirely flat. Whether your ground slopes inwards or outwards, you should not hesitate to opt for this type of entrance.
If you are considering equipping it with a motorised system to make your life easier, you should know that this is entirely possible. You must first choose the most suitable model and have it installed by a professional. Depending on the type of gate, there are two operators to choose from: the operator for sliding gates with a rail, and the operator for self-supporting sliding gates.
GOOD REASONS FOR CHOOSING AN ALUMINIUM SLIDING GATE
The sliding gates on the market are made from a variety of materials. There are aluminium gates, pvc gates, wooden gates, steel gates, wrought iron gates, etc. The choice of this exterior joinery should not be taken lightly on the grounds that it is the first barrier protecting your home against intrusion and burglary. In order for it to be able to resist attempts to open and forcing, it must therefore be solid. And also, it must have a design that blends in with that of the house, and it must not be time-consuming to maintain.
After testing each material, aluminium appears to be the most satisfactory. Indeed, the sliding aluminium gate is not only resistant to shocks, but also to rust and corrosion. It does not give way even if it is constantly exposed to rain and other weather conditions. Since it resists the salinity of the sea air, you can also install it in coastal areas. All of this gives it an unrivalled longevity. What's more, aluminium sliding gates require very little maintenance. Instead of applying various treatments, they only need to be washed with a damp sponge twice a year.
Aluminium joinery is also appreciated for the design it gives to the home. A wide range of finishes, styles and colours will give it a unique cachet. Furthermore, aluminium is one of the most environmentally friendly materials, as it is recyclable.
BUY YOUR MADE-TO-MEASURE ALUMINIUM SLIDING GATE AT MISTERGATESDIRECT
A wide range of made-to-measure aluminium gates awaits you in our MisterGatesDirect shop. You will find a whole range of aluminium swinging and sliding gates. To seduce you, we offer you the DAYTON aluminium sliding gate in particular. This is a straight, solid gate model. This means that this joinery will guarantee your safety by protecting you from prying eyes. You also don't have to worry about its solidity as they are made from rigid wide slats and are assembled using mortise and tenon joints. You will be satisfied with the design, as it will bring more modernity to your home. In addition, you can choose the finishes (concave or convex), the type of infill (openwork, semi-openwork, semi-full), and the colour (blue, green, ral white, grey, burgundy, etc.).
This made-to-measure aluminium gate can accommodate an automation system. Several types of motorisation for sliding aluminium gates are available in our showroom. In addition, safety and comfort accessories for electric gates are also available: photocells, intercom, digicode, etc. To automate it, you do not need to reinforce it since it already benefits from a reinforcement.
Finally, apart from the custom-made aluminium gate, various aluminium joinery items are available in our shop, such as wicket gates, fences, etc. These products are of superior quality and are offered at the best value for money. So what are you waiting for?