Mister Gates products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use by all members of your family. Your gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The colour finishing will not crack overtime.
Our gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art material. They do not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. They are resistant to the most extreme weather conditions.
Your gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate automatic gate opener. A reinforced profile spanning the width allows for an easy and fast installation of an automation kit for a daily comfort.
Our gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the gate yourself.
Mister Gates stands for sustainability, committed to an eco-friendly environment. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, one of the most environmentally friendly processes across the metals industry and can be endlessly recycled while keeping its distinctive properties.
Our gates and fences are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certificate on QUALICOAT and QUALIMARINE. All our gates come with a standard 16 year manufacturer guarantee.
Product features of your sliding gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium gate
- Profiles assembled by tenons and mortises
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Left or right opening available (street view)
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certification scheme
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- QUALICOAT© label
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Delivery of your sliding gate will contain:
- 1 Aluminium leaf with opening to the left or right (from external view)
- 1 Door handle (interior / exterior)
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Close stop
- 2 Galvanised drive tracks
- 1 Reception stop
- 4 End caps
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Do you want your sliding gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Sliding gate automation Motostar Linestar:
- Incorporated electronic circuit board in the control panel.
- LED light integrated in circuit board for an easy diagnosis of the state of the electronics in your gate operator.
- Easy installation with 1 single cable up to 3 devices.
- Automatic slowdowns.
- Includes release hatch for manual opening in case of power failure.
- Support any sliding gate with a weight up to 400 Kg
YOUR GATE AUTOMATION WILL INCLUDE:
- LINESTAR sliding gate automation system
- 1x CLICKSTAR remote control (4 channels)
- 1x pair of INFRASTAR photo safety cells (10m reach)
- LUMISTAR flashing light (inludes a wall fixing support)
- Battery for remote control and installation and user manual
+ 4-6m of drive rack (depending on gate size)
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
WATCH HOW TO INSTALL YOUR SLIDING GATE !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 90 x 36 mm
- Available standard height (in mm): 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Plain boarded
- Style: Straight top with Alunox inserts and sandblasted double glass
- Weight of product: 68 - 120 Kg
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
Are you planning to install a new gate to embellish your home? There are currently several models on the market, which will certainly not make your choice any easier. What if you opt for the EMALU brand DALLAS aluminium sliding gate? Robust, design and practical, this model has everything to please. Then you can find this product now at Mister gates Direct.
SLIDING GATE: VERY PRACTICAL EQUIPMENT
First of all, you should know that there are two types of gates: swing gates and sliding gates. The first type consists of 2 leaves and opens either inwards or outwards. Its outward opening direction presents a huge risk of encroaching on the public highway. In addition, a swinging shutter gate requires more clearance space.
As for the second model, unlike a swing gate, it consists of a single leaf and opens either to the left or to the right along a lateral axis. More conveniently, a sliding opening slides easily as if on castors, on a guide rail. This type of opening requires masonry work to fix the rails in concrete foundations. This is not the case for a self-supporting sliding gate. When using the self-supporting system, the gate is suspended from a rack so that it does not touch the ground.
The lateral opening of a sliding gate also saves space. This type of gate can be placed on different openings. This makes it ideal for narrow, wide and large entrances, or even sloping entrances.
SLIDING GATE: MODERN EQUIPMENT
The opening and closing of a sliding gate does not require much force, even less if it is combined with a home automation system. Equipped with an electric strike, the motorised gate makes it possible to operate the gate mechanism remotely. This can be done using a remote control or an intercom, depending on the gate model. This eliminates the need to get out of the car to open or close the joinery. An automatic gate therefore offers a good level of user comfort. Please note that a gate motor is essential to enable these automations.
Highly aesthetic, motorised sliding gates add a touch of modernity to your home. The automation of a sliding gate therefore offers you the opportunity to have a modern gate. Don't worry, making a manual sliding gate automatic is not that difficult.
SLIDING GATE: GO FOR THE ALUMINIUM
Please note that there are 5 materials for the design of a sliding gate: PCV, wrought iron, steel, wood and aluminium. The latter is still the most popular. This is not surprising since users have a lot to gain by opting for this opening system. Indeed, aluminium is a material with many advantages. Above all, it is used for its unparalleled solidity. It is also able to withstand all weather conditions perfectly. In other words, an aluminium gate has a good degree of weather resistance. Perfectly resistant, it remains shiny against corrosion.
Robust, aluminium is also known for its remarkable longevity. As a result, your equipment will be able to serve you for many years to come. Aesthetically speaking, aluminium is a noble and elegant material. Of course, it offers you a wide choice of finishes and colours. Of all the colours available, white and grey are the most popular. Rest assured, by opting for an aluminium sliding gate, you will not encounter any risk of discolouration or rust, whatever the climate. Aluminium is the best choice for your exterior joinery!
What's more, aluminium profiles can be customised. This gives you the opportunity to have a designer sliding gate. To give you an idea, there are models of gates that are concave, gendarme hat, convex, rounded, and straight like the one proposed in this article. As far as the infill is concerned, a solid gate with perforated sheet infills will keep you out of sight. This is because the perforated sheets in the joinery will serve as a visual break. But you can also have perforated entrances, which consist of bars. This bar system allows you to enhance the beauty of your property. Finally, there is the semi-adjointed gate, which is the combination of the first two models.
As far as its maintenance is concerned, aluminium is maintenance-free. Finally, it is good to know that it is an entirely ecological and recyclable material..
SLIDING GATE DALLAS : THE OPENING SYSTEM YOU NEED
At Mister gates Direct, we offer you a wide range of new aluminium sliding gates. To better satisfy you, we have selected for you the DALLAS full straight aluminium sliding gate of the EMALU brand. This is a highly rigid opening consisting of a single solid leaf. Manufactured with top quality materials, this model will surely meet all your expectations and is ready to accommodate a motorisation system. The NICE ROAD400 motorisation is however recommended as an option.
Rest assured, with Mister Gates Direct, you will be guaranteed a price that defies all competition. What's more, we guarantee you delivery as quickly as possible. So don't hesitate to order this luxurious, made-to-measure sliding gate on mistergatesdirect.com.