The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use by all members of your family. Your EMALU gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The colour finishing will not crack overtime.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art material. They do not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. They are resistant to the most extreme weather conditions.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate automatic gate opener. A reinforced profile spanning the width allows for an easy and fast installation of an automation kit for a daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability, committed to an eco-friendly environment. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, one of the most environmentally friendly processes across the metals industry and can be endlessly recycled while keeping its distinctive properties.
MisterMenuiserie conçoit des portails solides et résistantes à tous les chocs et déformations. Mais la qualité de notre service ne s’arrête pas là ! Tous les équipements sont également garantis 10 ans, pour une assistance permanente et rapide en cas de problème.
Product features of your sliding gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium gate
- Profiles assembled by tenons and mortises
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Left or right opening available (street view)
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certification scheme
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- QUALICOAT© label
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Delivery of your sliding gate will contain:
- 1 Aluminium leaf with opening to the left or right (from external view)
- 1 Door handle (interior / exterior)
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Close stop
- 2 Galvanised drive tracks
- 1 Reception stop
- 4 End caps
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Do you want your sliding gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Sliding gate automation Motostar Linestar:
- Incorporated electronic circuit board in the control panel.
- LED light integrated in circuit board for an easy diagnosis of the state of the electronics in your gate operator.
- Easy installation with 1 single cable up to 3 devices.
- Automatic slowdowns.
- Includes release hatch for manual opening in case of power failure.
- Support any sliding gate with a weight up to 400 Kg
YOUR GATE AUTOMATION WILL INCLUDE:
- LINESTAR sliding gate automation system
- 1x CLICKSTAR remote control (4 channels)
- 1x pair of INFRASTAR photo safety cells (10m reach)
- LUMISTAR flashing light (inludes a wall fixing support)
- Battery for remote control and installation and user manual
+ 4-6m of drive rack (depending on gate size)
CONTENTS OF YOUR PACKAGE
- 1 Aluminium leaf
- 1 Handle inside/outside
- 1 Reception strike
- 2 Screw-on galvanised steel rails
- 1 Single point lock with European cylinder and 3 keys
- 1 End stop
- 2 Wheels
- 1 Automation reinforcement
- 4 Stile end caps
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 90 x 36 mm
- Available standard height (in mm): 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Mixed infill
- Style: Curved top
- Weight of product: 68 - 120 Kg
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
reliable, and timelyBrilliant experience.i will buy again
Very goodExcellent service, fast responses on phone, product delivered on time. Have bought items and accessories multiple times and I am very happy with the services provided.
happy with the servicesIf you want to buy quality material with great customer service then I highly recommend this website.
Choosing a gate should never be taken lightly, as it provides both a security feature and a decorative element in its own right for a property. Because yes, an entrance gate must combine practicality, aesthetics and safety. That's why making the choice is no easy matter. To help you, the great specialist in aluminium joinery, Mister Gates Direct, provides you with a quality model, efficient and accessible to your budget. Take a look at the semi-adjustable sliding aluminium gate Camotes !
THE SLIDING GATE, A PRACTICAL AND MODERN SOLUTION
The gate, like the fences, is an essential element in the whole residence. Indeed, it is the first thing you see at the entrance to your home. So if you are considering renovating your entrance gate, several options need to be considered.
First of all, if the driveway on your property is sloping or if you have a slightly restricted lot, a sliding gate is the ideal choice. In addition, with a sliding gate, your fence will be more modern. Indeed, the sliding gate is very interesting both in terms of practicality and aesthetics. Generally, a sliding gate opens sideways and has only one leaf that slides along the rail. Thanks to this system, the sliding gate can be easily opened without great effort. Ultimately, opting for a sliding gate saves you time and space.
On the other hand, a swing gate with two leaves can take up a lot of space because the leaves will need a setback space to open properly. A swing gate is therefore not suitable for everyone. However, just like sliding gates, it can be motorised and fitted with an automatic system for remote guidance. In this way, closing and opening will be done automatically and effortlessly.
If you would like to have a swinging device in your home, it would be best to opt for a wicket door, which you can also choose from the range of opening solutions. The motorisation of a gate and a wicket door is carried out using the same techniques, but you should call in a professional installer if you want to avoid the risk of complications. Installing a gate can indeed be difficult for those who are not skilled enough to do it.
AN ALUMINIUM SLIDING GATE, A WISE CHOICE
Above all, aluminium is a modern and noble material. As light as PVC, aluminium also offers many advantages. It is extremely robust and resistant to shocks and weather conditions. In addition to being as strong as wrought iron, aluminium is also resistant to rust and corrosive substances. It also requires very little maintenance. In view of the many advantages it offers, it is no longer surprising that many manufacturers are focusing on aluminium gate design.
Unalterable, durable, practical and resistant, it is certain that by investing in an aluminium gate, you are guaranteed to acquire a quality gate. Need we also remind you that a gate designed in aluminium offers exceptional visual comfort? Of course, an aluminium gate can be easily customised and offers a wide choice of colours. In addition to these advantages, an aluminium gate is above all a guarantee of security.
The aluminium profiles can also be equipped with an operator for easy operation. A motorised aluminium sliding gate will provide you with maximum security and add extra value to your property. If you choose a model with openwork slats, this also allows you to have an outward view, but you have the option of opting for a solid gate. You can take those designed with wide and resistant blades.
THE CAMOTES MODEL, THE ALUMINIUM SLIDING GATE YOU NEED
To please you, at Mister Gates Direct, we have specially selected first-class sliding aluminium gates for you. To ensure that your sliding gate really meets your tastes, we offer you the possibility of customised joinery.
Then opt for the Camotes aluminium sliding gate. Offering enormous resistance and durability, this gate assembled using mortise and tenon joints will always look good, even in all seasons. And whether you live by the sea or in a region with high salinity, the Camotes model will always be able to adapt to it. In fact, the aluminium used for this gate has already been specially treated against rust and corrosion.
When it comes to design, rest assured that Emalu has taken all the necessary care. In order to make the best choice of gates and fences, especially aluminium gates, the products in this sign are recommended. If you want a sliding aluminium gate from this brand, simply visit Mister gates Direct to choose from the ranges on offer. Also, for those who want a custom-made gate, you can entrust your project to one of the qualified carpenters in our team.
If you also want your gate to work automatically, then this Camotes model is the ideal solution. Indeed, this aluminium sliding gate will be delivered with a complete motorisation kit: the NICE ROAD400.