The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use by all members of your family. Your EMALU gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The colour finishing will not crack overtime.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art material. They do not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. They are resistant to the most extreme weather conditions.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate automatic gate opener. A reinforced profile spanning the width allows for an easy and fast installation of an automation kit for a daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability, committed to an eco-friendly environment. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, one of the most environmentally friendly processes across the metals industry and can be endlessly recycled while keeping its distinctive properties.
EMALU gates and fences are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certificate on QUALICOAT and QUALIMARINE. All EMALU products come with a standard 10 year manufacturer guarantee.
Product features of your sliding gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium gate
- Profiles assembled by tenons and mortises
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Left or right opening available (street view)
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certification scheme
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- QUALICOAT© label
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Delivery of your sliding gate will contain:
- 1 Aluminium leaf with opening to the left or right (from external view)
- 1 Door handle (interior / exterior)
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Close stop
- 2 Galvanised drive tracks
- 1 Reception stop
- 4 End caps
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Do you want your sliding gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Sliding gate automation Motostar Linestar:
- Incorporated electronic circuit board in the control panel.
- LED light integrated in circuit board for an easy diagnosis of the state of the electronics in your gate operator.
- Easy installation with 1 single cable up to 3 devices.
- Automatic slowdowns.
- Includes release hatch for manual opening in case of power failure.
- Support any sliding gate with a weight up to 400 Kg
YOUR GATE AUTOMATION WILL INCLUDE:
- LINESTAR sliding gate automation system
- 1x CLICKSTAR remote control (4 channels)
- 1x pair of INFRASTAR photo safety cells (10m reach)
- LUMISTAR flashing light (inludes a wall fixing support)
- Battery for remote control and installation and user manual
+ 4-6m of drive rack (depending on gate size)
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 90 x 36 mm
- Available standard height (in mm): 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Plain boarded
- Style: Straight top with Alunox inserts and sandblasted double glass
- Weight of product: 68 - 120 Kg
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
A property enclosed by a sliding gate is much safer. And for good reason: when the gate is closed, the house is less accessible, which helps deter intruders and burglars. If you're not sure whether to choose a swing gate or a sliding gate, opt for the sliding model because it offers many advantages. Choose the quality aluminium sliding gate offered at the best price in our MisterGatesDirect shop.
WHY CHOOSE THE SLIDING GATE?
Firstly, this type of opening only has a single leaf that can be up to 6m long. This is one of the points that differentiates it from the double-leaf gate. Furthermore, this single leaf is opened from the side. It slides along a horizontal line. Its opening direction can be from left to right or vice versa.
The sliding gate can be fully or partially opened for pedestrian access. Even the models with automatism are able to offer a partial opening with adjustable width. Pedestrian access is interesting because it facilitates access for people, motorbikes, bicycles, etc.
Saving space is one of the main advantages of using a sliding gate. Indeed, this type of installation does not require a minimum setback distance. Since it opens sideways, there is no encroachment towards the inside of the house. Therefore, this type of gate is recommended if you have a small courtyard, or if you do not have enough space available. However, it is essential to keep a lateral space for the reception of the leaf when it is open. This must be equal to the distance between the two posts or pillars.
Also, the sliding gate, unlike swing gates, is suitable for uphill entrances. Since it slides along a horizontal line, this allows it to move over uneven ground, where opening the swing gate is not possible.
The manual sliding gate can be optimised using home automation. In this case, it becomes easier to open and close, since it can be operated from inside or outside. In order to have an automatic gate, it is necessary to be equipped with a motorisation system and have it installed by an experienced installer. There are two types of motorisation available today: the rail sliding gate motorisation and the self-supporting sliding gate motorisation.
CHOOSING AN ALUMINIUM SLIDING GATE: WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES?
If the characteristics of a pvc, wooden, wrought iron or steel gate do not suit you, another more advantageous alternative is available to you: the sliding aluminium gate. In fact, this material meets your safety concerns as it is very solid. This asset will enable it to resist any attempt to open and force it open from the outside and thus secure your home.
Moreover, this type of exterior joinery ensures a good hold over time. This longevity is due to the fact that it is not susceptible to rust and corrosion. It does not matter if it is constantly exposed to rain, wind and other bad weather. And unlike wooden gates, it always retains its original dimensions even under the effect of temperature fluctuations.
Apart from that, aluminium gates do not discolour, even after many years of use. This makes them easier to maintain, as there is no need to re-colour them. They do not require any maintenance, since to restore their original shine, washing them in clear water twice a year is sufficient.
On the aesthetic side, don't forget that aluminium is more modern and noble compared to other materials. This will allow it to offer a better quality finish to the home by modernising it.
Finally, aluminium is an environmentally friendly material because it is recyclable. This is despite the fact that it benefits from as many coats of paint and treatments.
BUY YOUR SLIDING GATE OF EXCELLENT QUALITY AND SMALL PRICE AT MISTERGATESDIRECT
Not easy to find a retailer who can provide a stylish and durable gate! Isn't it? If you are looking for such a joinery product, trust MistergatesDirect, the expert in aluminium joinery distribution. The advantage of buying in our shops or on our website mistergatesdirect.com is that we offer the best value for money. We also guarantee the quality of our products and ensure fast delivery.
Let yourself be seduced by the BOSTON aluminium sliding gate. The advantage of this gate model is its robustness, which optimises your safety. It is assembled using mortise and tenon joints. Moreover, thanks to its wide blades, it can keep your home safe from prying eyes. If this solid gate does not appeal to you, however, other types of infill are available: openwork, semi-openwork, semi-full. Note that this modern gate can be customised. You can choose its finish (gendarme hat, straight, concave, convex) and colour (green, ivory, black, ral white, burgundy, etc.). Furthermore, if our standard models do not suit you, you can order a customised aluminium gate. All you have to do is use our online configurator.
As far as quality is concerned, nothing to worry about, since our custom aluminium gate has been powder-coated with the Qualicoat label. This gives this exterior joinery a longer service life.
Nothing is more comfortable than using an electric gate. To take advantage of this, you can order a kit already equipped with a gate operator and various related accessories (photocells, digicode, intercom, electric strike, etc.). It should be noted that our aluminium gates already benefit from a reinforcement, which allows them to be immediately fitted with an automation system.