The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use by all members of your family. Your EMALU gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The colour finishing will not crack overtime.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art material. They do not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. They are resistant to the most extreme weather conditions.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate automatic gate opener. A reinforced profile spanning the width allows for an easy and fast installation of an automation kit for a daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability, committed to an eco-friendly environment. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, one of the most environmentally friendly processes across the metals industry and can be endlessly recycled while keeping its distinctive properties.
EMALU gates and fences are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certificate on QUALICOAT and QUALIMARINE. All EMALU products come with a standard 10 year manufacturer guarantee.
Product features of your sliding gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium gate
- Profiles assembled by tenons and mortises
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Left or right opening available (street view)
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certification scheme
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- QUALICOAT© label
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Delivery of your sliding gate will contain:
- 1 Aluminium leaf with opening to the left or right (from external view)
- 1 Door handle (interior / exterior)
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Close stop
- 2 Galvanised drive tracks
- 1 Reception stop
- 4 End caps
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Do you want your sliding gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Sliding gate automation Motostar Linestar:
- Incorporated electronic circuit board in the control panel.
- LED light integrated in circuit board for an easy diagnosis of the state of the electronics in your gate operator.
- Easy installation with 1 single cable up to 3 devices.
- Automatic slowdowns.
- Includes release hatch for manual opening in case of power failure.
- Support any sliding gate with a weight up to 400 Kg
YOUR GATE AUTOMATION WILL INCLUDE:
- LINESTAR sliding gate automation system
- 1x CLICKSTAR remote control (4 channels)
- 1x pair of INFRASTAR photo safety cells (10m reach)
- LUMISTAR flashing light (inludes a wall fixing support)
- Battery for remote control and installation and user manual
+ 4-6m of drive rack (depending on gate size)
CONTENTS OF YOUR PACKAGE
- 1 Aluminium leaf
- 1 Handle inside/outside
- 1 Reception strike
- 2 Screw-on galvanised steel rails
- 1 Single point lock with European cylinder and 3 keys
- 1 End stop
- 2 Wheels
- 1 Automation reinforcement
- 4 Stile end caps
Are you looking for a gate for your property? What would you say for a sliding gate? An aluminium model would be perfect. Mister Gates Direct therefore offers you a wide range of aluminium sliding gates, particularly the Melville model. You will benefit from several advantages in terms of both quality and price.
CRITERIA TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING A GATE
In order to choose a gate properly, you need to take a few criteria into consideration. To begin with, you need to think about the type of opening: swing gate or sliding gate. The next criterion concerns the material. You can choose between wooden, PVC, wrought-iron and aluminium gates. Then there is the filling of the gate: solid, perforated or semi-added. Finally, you can choose between straight, curved, domed or in a gendarme's hat.
GOOD REASONS TO OPT FOR A SLIDING GATE
While the swing gate remains the classic type of gate opening, the sliding gate also offers several advantages. To begin with, a sliding gate does not require any clearance for its opening and allows you to benefit from considerable space savings. It is therefore suitable for roadside property or where space is at a premium. The sliding gate does not risk encroaching on the public highway. Of course, in order for the gate leaf to open, there must be at least as much space as its width on one of these two sides. This is because it is opened by sliding on a guide rail. Then, this type of gate is perfect for a sloping entrance where a swinging gate would not be very practical. Finally, you can equip it with a gate motorisation system for even more comfort and safety.
THE ALUMINIUM SLIDING GATE AND ITS MANY ADVANTAGES
With an aluminium sliding gate, you can enjoy even more advantages. First of all, you should know that aluminium is a very malleable material. It can therefore be given several possible shapes, although the straight shape is the most suitable for a sliding gate. This material is also distinguished by its pure design and incomparable aesthetics. In addition, you can choose from a wide range of colours. But beyond the appearance, an aluminium gate is robust and has a long service life. In addition to being shock-resistant, it is not afraid of bad weather. With an aluminium sliding gate, you will have very little maintenance to do. A simple washing with soap and water will do the trick. You should also know that by investing in an aluminium gate, you are investing in the environment.
WHY OPT FOR THE MELVILLE GATE ?
The Melville gate is a top-of-the-range product manufactured by qualified carpenters with many years of experience. In particular, it allows you to take full advantage of the quality of French manufacture. The aluminium profiles are assembled using a mortise and tenon system which ensures a very solid structure. It is a solid gate that will therefore guarantee optimal security and privacy for your property. In addition, this Melville aluminium sliding gate is suitable for seaside areas where the salinity rate is high. Indeed, the gate is reinforced by a QUALICOAT-certified thermo-lacquering. You also have several colour choices such as RAL white, anthracite grey, RAL burgundy and more. Finally, the structure is equipped with a motorisation reinforcement if you plan to equip it with an automatic system. It should not be forgotten that an automatic gate is even more advantageous.
MISTER GATES DIRECT: THE RIGHT ADDRESS FOR BUYING AN ALUMINIUM SLIDING GATE
Are you interested in this Melville aluminium sliding gate? You can buy it at Mister Gates Direct at a very good price. What's more, we offer you a 16-year guarantee! There is no better insurance. Moreover, we offer it with a Motorstar motorisation kit and a video phone. Automation and intercom are also offered at the best price. In addition, we also have other models of sliding aluminium gates if the Melville model does not suit you. We therefore invite you to explore our collection and choose the model that suits your needs. In addition, we can also order custom-made aluminium gates. At Mister Gates Direct, we deliver the product as quickly as possible. To place an order, you can contact us directly on our website.
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 90 x 36 mm
- Reinforced 6 mm profile to accommodate gate automation
- Available standard height (in mm): 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Available RAL colours: WHITE 9016 - GREY ANTHRACITE 7016 - BLUE 5003 - BURGUNDY 3005 - GREEN 6005 - BLACK 9005
- Finishing: Plain boarded
- Style: Straight top
- Weight of product: 68 - 120 Kg
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
Excellent serviceGreat shipping. Great customer service. Overall a great company with top of the line products.
awesome ProductsBrilliant experience.Excellent service.I will buy again
Love the ProductExcellent service, fast responses, product delivered as expected .have bought items multiple times and very happy with services