The FAAC Integral 24 V Energy Kit is a compact and easy-to-install swing gate automation system with 24 Volt Bus technology. The mechanism supports up to 200Kg per leaf for a width of up to 5m (2x2m/2.50m with electro-lock).
With its 2 24V operators, the gate automation offers you a dazzling opening and closing speed for your daily comings and goings.
A complete kit
FAAC offers you, along with your automation equipment, a set of accessories for the installation and daily use of your equipment.
A competitive price
With your FAAC gate automation, you get a high-quality system, with incredible precision at an unbeatable price. Benefit from the know-how of a major brand, for your daily security needs.
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS :
- Maximum gate width 5m (2 x 2m or 2.50m with electro-lock)
- Ready connect with the E024S card providing the information necessary for home automation operation.
- Test report carried out with the CSTB certifying its compliance with the European standard.
- Weight: 200Kg per leaf
- (using the short arm: max. 100kg or 1.60m per leaf)
- Dimension D: 22cm - Dimension E: 45 cm (18.5 cm with short arm)
- Electromechanical operator 391 with articulated arm for domestic swing gates.
- Compact, easy to install, self-locking, it is also equipped with adjustable internal mechanical stops that avoid the installation of floor stops.
- Can be opened outwards
- Its 24 Volt Bus technology ensures perfect obstacle detection (in compliance with the standard) and facilitates wiring.
- The "wind" function enables it to distinguish a gust of wind from an obstacle.
- The integrated control board manages an electric lock and slows down opening and closing and offers different choices of speeds and forces.
-Adjustable Bus photocells, 2-wire connection without polarity, with the possibility of orientation up to 180°.
- Its integrated two-channel receiver allows the opening of a single leaf or the entire gate.
- Torque: 250Nm
The pack includes:
- 2 master and slave Operators 24 V (FAAC391) -> pas sûre
- 2 Articulated arms (104577)
- 1 Frequency module (XF868)
- 2 4-channel transmitters (white and black) 868 MHz (XT4SLH) -> du coup c’est 4 canaux ou bi-canaux?
- 1 Pair of photocells (XP20BD)
- 1 Flashing light 24 V (FAACLED)
This product is guaranteed by the FAAC brand network for a period of 2 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- 250cm maxi/leaf
- 200Kg maxi/leaf
- Installation between gate pillars
- Quick opening < 20 seconds
- Spandrel rib: > to 55 cm
- Side C > to 22 cm
- Maximum opening angle: 91-110°.
- Max. torque: 250 Nm
- Electric motor: 24 Vdc
- Power supply: 230 VAC
- Absorption: 120 to 140 W
- Dimensions: 185x260x310 mm (LxWxA)
- Angular velocity: 13°/s max
- Work cycle: 80 cycles/day (at 20°C)
- Operating ambient temperature: -20°C to +55°C
- Protection level: IP44
- Partial opening
- Deceleration on opening and closing
- BUS technology