let tim show you everything you need to know about the eclistar
The ECLISTAR swing gate operator is adapted for medium and large sized gates. With its articulated arms, each swing gate operator can be used for a leaf of maximum weight 300kg and a width of 2.30m.
- In case of obstacle detection it will deactivate all commands.
- Self-diagnosis safety device.
- Easy access release hatch in case of power failure.
Remote options allowing access for pedestrian through 1 leaf, slow down opening of 1st and 2nd leaf.
- Easy mounting with help of 1 cable to 3 devices
- Adjustable opening and closing time
- Automatic setting of radio frequency for the transmission
- Back-up battery compatible (optional)
- Self learning system end of range opening and closing.
Intelligent & Energy saving
The ECLISTAR embeds an intelligent system capable of movement detection and automatic slow down of your gate. This gate automation will come with an energy saving technology when gate operator is in standby mode.
European production, complies with CE and EN safety standards, 3 years guarantee.
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- 2 ECLISTAR articulated arm motors
- 1 CLICKSTAR remote control (433.92 Mhz)
- 1 pair of INFRASTAR photocells (10 m reach)
- 1 LUMISTAR flashing light (includes a wall fixing support)
- 1 Installation and user manual
The ECLISTAR swing gate operator is adapted to the use of gates with medium and large sized posts. With its articulated arms, this swing gate operator can be used for large gates with a maximum width of 2.30 meters per leaf.
- Protection rate: IP54
- Power supply (V - 50/60 Hz): 230 AC
- Power supply motor (V - 50/60 Hz): 24 DC
- Energy consumption in standby mode: 5.5 Watt
- Energy consumption: 140 Watt
- Opening time 90°: 13 to 30 seconds
- For intensive use
- Max. Torque (Nm): 180 max.
- Operating temperature: -20 / +55 °C
- Weight: 12 Kg
- Guarantee: 3 years