The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use. Your gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The aluminium treatment and colour finish complies with the latest quality standards. Despite the fact your gate is out all year, it will not suffer from changing weather conditions.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art materials. Your aluminium driveway or pedestrian gate by will not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. All EMALU productds are very resistant to saline environments and will not crack overtime.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate a gate automation. A prefabricated reinforced profile spanning the width will make it much easier to install an electric opener for your driveway or pedestrian gate. At Mister Gates Direct we look for innovative solutions with the objectif to improve your daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our handy instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the driveway and / or pedestrian gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium and are reusable in an eco-friendly environment. For the cleaning, no need of aggressive detergents, just wash with a warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water.
EMALU gates are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering. All our aluminium gates come with a 10-year guarantee. Our team remain at your entire disposal, also after you have purchased one of our products.
Product features of your EMALU dual swing gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium
- Assembled by tenons and mortises
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Suitable for highly saline environments
- Available in several standard and bespoke RAL colours
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Allows optimised finishes with a no-chrome lacquer of 80 microns
- Paint finishing according heatproof lacquering certification scheme©
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- Wash with warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water.
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Delivery of your EMALU dual swing gate will contain:
- 2 Aluminium leaves builds of mortise and tenon joints
- 1 door handle (internal / external view)
- 1 Central close stop for the leaves
- 2 In-screed reception stops
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Reinforced panel to support gate automation
- 2 Adjustable hinges and 2 cover hinges
- 8 Profile cover stops
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Do you want your dual swing gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Dual swing gate automation Motostar Eclistar:
- Easy mounting with help of 1 cable to 3 devices
- Adjustable opening and closing time
- Automatic setting of radio frequency for the transmission
- Back-up battery compatible (optional)
- Self learning system end of range opening and closing.
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- 2 ECLISTAR articulated arm motors
- 1 CLICKSTAR remote control (433.92 Mhz)
- 1 pair of INFRASTAR photocells (10 m reach)
- 1 LUMISTAR flashing light (includes a wall fixing support)
- 1 Installation and user manual
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 90 x 36 mm
- Available standard height (in mm): 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Plain boarded with Alunox inserts double glazed
- Style: Straight top
- Weight of product (Kg): 66 - 120
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
Aluminium joinery allows the design of reliable and durable equipment. The PORTLAND swing gate is an original design aluminium gate model of first choice.
Gates and gates are essential elements for ensuring the security of a property. They prevent intrusion by closing off accesses. In terms of gates and wicket doors, the choice of material is vast. The wooden swing gate remains an interesting alternative, even if it has a reduced lifespan. This is also true for a wooden gate. For durability requirements, the PVC wicket door or aluminium wicket door is a solution. There are several material options, but the most interesting is aluminium joinery.
Installing a custom-made aluminium gate has definite advantages. A wrought-iron gate provides guarantees in terms of safety. However, like a steel gate, wrought iron leaves are sensitive to corrosion and rust. Choosing a custom-made aluminium gate is advisable, as the material is resistant to the most adverse weather or climatic conditions . For this reason, this malleable metal is also used for fencing. PVC gates, for example, offer an interesting longevity. However, they are not suitable for use in areas where winds are strong enough.
WHY CHOOSE THE ALU PORTLAND SWING GATE ?
Depending on the opening angle, two gate models are available. The currently popular model is the sliding gate. This type of opening is recommended as long as there is space behind the fence. Site conditions may require the installation of an aluminium sliding gate. Indeed, this is true for sloping access. Also, an aluminium sliding gate is easy to motorise. Note that the PORTLAND aluminium swing gate is not sliding, but this does not make it a less interesting model.
The PORTLAND is a double swing gate. Swinging is a type of opening suitable for properties with a depth of space behind the façade fence. As the entrance posts are widely spaced, the installation of a double-leaf gate is more practical. Please note that this model is a solid gate. It has no openwork and can be used as a sight-screen. This aluminium swinging gate with no openwork is therefore suitable for securing your property and protecting your privacy.
The PORTLAND aluminium swing gate is a robust model - thanks to various design options. The profiles used to manufacture the leaves are wide slats. It should be noted that these allow the number of profiles to be limited. Mechanical assembly is the selected process - as with a sliding aluminium gate - for the assembly of the various parts. This technique guarantees robust leaves capable of withstanding violent shocks. The swing gates in the PORTLAND range are made from recyclable aluminium. The profiles have a Qualicoat-certified paint finish. For precision, this treatment guarantees the durability of the colour of the leaves.
Another advantage of the aluminium gates in the PORTLAND series is their aesthetic appeal. These aluminium gates are very aesthetic due to their contemporary design. The leaves are characterised by their sobriety without giving an impression of monotony. They even inspire elegance.
YOUR CUSTOM-MADE PORTLAND GATE AT MISTERGATESDIRECT
MisterGatesDirect is committed to providing a home portal adapted to the needs of its customers. To this end, a customised design is proposed. Several colour options are available for the PORTLAND aluminium swing gate. White and anthracite grey are among the classics in the colour palette offered. The latter also includes more sophisticated colours such as burgundy, golden oak or ivory. The choice of colour for the swing gate can be made according to the exterior colours of the house.
Custom design is not limited to the choice of colours. The PORTLAND house gate is also available in various sizes. MisterGatesDirect initially offers standard sizes for both leaves. For more specific needs, the customer is able to choose the right dimensions for the entrance to his property. Please note that the adjustment of the dimensions of the leaves only concerns the width and height.
MOTORISATION INCLUDED IN PORTLAND KITS
A swing gate uses a different gate operator than a sliding gate. A sliding aluminium gate requires a single motor unit - which is not the case with swing leaves. MisterGatesDirect includes in the PORTLAND kits an automatic system for opening and closing the leaves. Each kit can include a Motostar Elistar swing gate motorisation. It should be noted that this motorisation system consists of two articulated arm gearmotors. This model is more practical than a motorisation with jacks. A videophone reinforces the home automation part of the modern PORTLAND gate. Indeed, MisterGatesDirect also offers a Livistar kit from Motostar. The latter is a video intercom equipped with a 7-inch LCD screen. The video intercom kit includes a stainless steel door station with IP54 protection.
The PORTLAND is a design gate - delivered to your home - that can be automated with a Motostar swing gate motorisation solution. This gate motor can be combined with a videophone of the same brand. Note that Motostar's equipment is simple to deploy. Furthermore, the PORTLAND aluminium swing gate is easy to install and does not require major masonry work.