The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use. Your gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The aluminium treatment and colour finish complies with the latest quality standards. Despite the fact your gate is out all year, it will not suffer from changing weather conditions.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art materials. Your aluminium driveway or pedestrian gate by will not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. All EMALU productds are very resistant to saline environments and will not crack overtime.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate a gate automation. A prefabricated reinforced profile spanning the width will make it much easier to install an electric opener for your driveway or pedestrian gate. At Mister Gates Direct we look for innovative solutions with the objectif to improve your daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our handy instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the driveway and / or pedestrian gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium and are reusable in an eco-friendly environment. For the cleaning, no need of aggressive detergents, just wash with a warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water.
EMALU gates are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering. All our aluminium gates come with a 10-year guarantee. Our team remain at your entire disposal, also after you have purchased one of our products.
Product features of your EMALU dual swing gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium
- Assembled by tenons and mortises
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Suitable for highly saline environments
- Available in several standard and bespoke RAL colours
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Allows optimised finishes with a no-chrome lacquer of 80 microns
- Paint finishing according heatproof lacquering certification scheme©
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- Wash with warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water.
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Delivery of your EMALU dual swing gate will contain:
- 2 Aluminium leaves builds of mortise and tenon joints
- 1 door handle (internal / external view)
- 1 Central close stop for the leaves
- 2 In-screed reception stops
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Reinforced panel to support gate automation
- 2 Adjustable hinges and 2 cover hinges
- 8 Profile cover stops
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Do you want your dual swing gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Dual swing gate automation Motostar Eclistar:
- Easy mounting with help of 1 cable to 3 devices
- Adjustable opening and closing time
- Automatic setting of radio frequency for the transmission
- Back-up battery compatible (optional)
- Self learning system end of range opening and closing.
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- 2 ECLISTAR articulated arm motors
- 1 CLICKSTAR remote control (433.92 Mhz)
- 1 pair of INFRASTAR photocells (10 m reach)
- 1 LUMISTAR flashing light (includes a wall fixing support)
- 1 Installation and user manual
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 90 x 36 mm
- Available standard height (in mm): 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Plain boarded with Alunox inserts double glazed
- Style: Straight top
- Weight of product (Kg): 66 - 120
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
You are considering buying a portal, but are still hesitating about the choice to make? Indeed, given the importance of this element for the safety and aesthetics of your property, it is imperative to make the right choice. The gate is an exterior joinery, all the more reason not to neglect this choice. What we offer you is the aluminium gate and you will find a wide range of models at Mister Gates Direct. Especially the Detroit full double-leaf aluminium gate.
THE CHARACTERISTICS OF A 2-WINGED GATE
As the name suggests, a two-winged gate consists of two leaves. These can be opened either from the outside or from the inside. However, it is not possible to choose the direction of opening to the outside if the leaves could obstruct the public highway. You will also need sufficient clearance for the hinged opening regardless of the opening direction.
Although the sliding gate is best suited for a sloping entrance, it is now possible to install a swing gate with this configuration. All you have to do is choose a model equipped with a lifting system. This type of opening can open up to 90° if it is installed between the posts. If you want a 180° opening, you will have to choose the surface-mounted installation mode.
If you compare a swing gate to a sliding gate, the swing opening is cheaper and very easy to install. It is not necessary to call in an installer, however, for a perfect installation, it is more reasonable to call in a professional certified rge qualibat.
WHICH MATERIAL FOR A QUALITY SWING GATE ?
The choice of material is of paramount importance in a joinery. Indeed, the robustness, aesthetics and longevity of the equipment will depend entirely on the material. Some are more suitable for indoor use such as wood, others are more suitable for outdoor use such as wrought iron, and there are suitable materials for indoor and outdoor use such as aluminium and pvc.
A wooden gate is certainly a design gate, assured in solidity, but with heat and humidity, this material needs special treatment and a lot of maintenance to guarantee its durability. A pvc gate is light and very affordable, however, this material is fragile. As for the wrought iron gate, it is very robust, but not very aesthetic. It also needs regular maintenance and anti-rust treatment. This material is sensitive to corrosion.
The aluminium gate is an excellent investment for many reasons. Indeed, this material combines design, robustness and longevity. An aluminium gate is a design gate and a contemporary gate that is shock and weather resistant. Since this material does not rust, is not susceptible to corrosion and is recyclable, an aluminium swing gate will require very little maintenance. In fact, all products designed with aluminium have these qualities. These include garage doors, fences, gates, shutters, railings, pergolas, windows, sliding windows, entrance doors, etc.
EQUIP YOUR SWING GATE WITH A MOTORISED SYSTEM
Today we live in the world of automation and home automation. The automatic gate is therefore increasingly tending to replace the manual gate. Companies and private individuals alike are therefore equipping their gates with an automatic system for greater comfort and safety. For swing gates, 5 types of motors are available. There are the articulated arm motorisation, the jack motorisation, the underground motorisation, the integrated motorisation and the wheel motorisation. With a gate equipped with a motorisation, you will no longer even have to get out of the car to close and open the gate. A simple press of a button on the remote control is all you need. In addition to reducing the risk of burglary, an automated gate will last longer than a manual gate. A motorisation kit generally consists of a 220 or 24-volt motor, a control box, gear motors, a radio card, a backup battery, photocells, a gate remote control, a flashing light and instructions for use.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES OF THE DETROIT GATE
With the Detroit aluminium 2-leaf gate you can enjoy a top-quality product. It has been designed by skilled carpenters. You can say that it has a sober style as it is a straight gate. This model will also allow you to have great privacy and optimised security as it is a solid gate. The aluminium profiles are assembled using mortise and tenon joints. The leaves are equipped with motorised reinforcements in the base. The Qualicoat label certifies the thermo-lacquering to guarantee the superior quality of the joinery. The kit therefore consists of two solid leaves, a lock with hook and anti-lifting point, stainless steel handles, two adjustable hinges, two opening stops to be sealed, a central shoe.
FIND THIS MODEL IN OUR MISTER MENUISERIE SHOPS OR ON MISTERGATESDIRECT.COM
Are you convinced by the quality of the Detroit aluminium swing gate? Take advantage of it because the price is really very affordable. What's more, this product comes with a 16-year guarantee and is delivered to your home as quickly as possible. If you don't like it, we still have a wide range of aluminium swing and sliding gate models to choose from. We can also make an aluminium gate to measure if you have a special order. Accessories and gate motors from leading brands are also available on Mistergatesdirect.com. If you're looking for videophones, intercom systems, etc., you've come to the right place.