The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use. Your gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The aluminium treatment and colour finish complies with the latest quality standards. Despite the fact your gate is out all year, it will not suffer from changing weather conditions.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art materials. Your aluminium driveway or pedestrian gate by will not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. All EMALU productds are very resistant to saline environments and will not crack overtime.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate a gate automation. A prefabricated reinforced profile spanning the width will make it much easier to install an electric opener for your driveway or pedestrian gate. At Mister Gates Direct we look for innovative solutions with the objectif to improve your daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our handy instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the driveway and / or pedestrian gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium and are reusable in an eco-friendly environment. For the cleaning, no need of aggressive detergents, just wash with a warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water.
EMALU gates are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering. All our aluminium gates come with a 10-year guarantee. Our team remain at your entire disposal, also after you have purchased one of our products.
Product features of your EMALU dual swing gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium
- Assembled by tenons and mortises
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Suitable for highly saline environments
- Available in several standard and bespoke RAL colours
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Allows optimised finishes with a no-chrome lacquer of 80 microns
- Paint finishing according heatproof lacquering certification scheme©
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- Wash with warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water.
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Delivery of your EMALU dual swing gate will contain:
- 2 Aluminium leaves builds of mortise and tenon joints
- 1 door handle (internal / external view)
- 1 Central close stop for the leaves
- 2 In-screed reception stops
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Reinforced panel to support gate automation
- 2 Adjustable hinges and 2 cover hinges
- 8 Profile cover stops
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Do you want your dual swing gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Dual swing gate automation Motostar Eclistar:
- Easy mounting with help of 1 cable to 3 devices
- Adjustable opening and closing time
- Automatic setting of radio frequency for the transmission
- Back-up battery compatible (optional)
- Self learning system end of range opening and closing.
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- 2 ECLISTAR articulated arm motors
- 1 CLICKSTAR remote control (433.92 Mhz)
- 1 pair of INFRASTAR photocells (10 m reach)
- 1 LUMISTAR flashing light (includes a wall fixing support)
- 1 Installation and user manual
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 90 x 36 mm
- Available standard height (in mm): 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Plain boarded with Alunox inserts double glazed
- Style: Straight top
- Weight of product (Kg): 66 - 120
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
Whether you want to give your exterior openings a makeover or raise the burglar-proof level, the aesthetics of aluminium gates should not leave you indifferent. Choosing a gate that can be combined with your fences, your garage door or your garden gate is no easy task. You can choose between a swing gate and a sliding gate, motorise it or use it as a manual gate. If you have a penchant for home automation, automations and motorisation, an automatic 2-leaf gate made of designer aluminium is certainly what you need. Discover a wide range of models at Mister Gates Direct.
GOOD REASONS TO OPT FOR A SWING GATE
Swing gates, compared to their sliding counterparts, have certain advantages that should not be overlooked. The opening angle of each leaf at 108° offers the most room for manoeuvre. Depending on the configuration of the surrounding space, the swing gate can be set to open outwards. As it is hinged by an adjustable hinge system, this type of opening is easy to install and does not necessarily require the services of an installer, as complete kits are available ready to install.
Being the most classic of all gate joineries, swing gates also benefit from lower purchase and installation costs. You can find a wide choice of designer swing gates on the market, in all colours. What's more, it is possible to equip it with a gate operator to make your life even easier. These are often electromechanical motors with automated operation powered by 230 volts.
WHAT TYPE OF AUTOMATION SHOULD I CHOOSE FOR A SWING GATE?
If you want to dispense with the manual opening of your openings and save more time, the gate motor should be considered. Gate motorisation is more than essential to benefit from greater comfort and a better level of safety because it is necessary to operate it using a remote control or a digicode. Several ranges of motorisations exist on the market, including swing gate motorisation.
In order to choose the electromechanical system designed to automate your double-leaf gate, take into account its weight and opening direction. If your installation is exposed to the wind, it would be best to use a motorised drive with jacks to operate the gate during its opening and closing phases. You can also choose a system with articulated arms. However, all these systems have a receiver device that allows you to use remote controls to operate your 2-leaf electric gate.
THE ALUMINIUM SWING GATE: AN EXCEPTIONAL MODEL !
It is true that you have a very wide choice of materials for this outdoor joinery. Instead of a motorised aluminium swing gate, you can choose a PVC gate, an iron gate, a steel gate or a wooden gate. On the other hand, treated aluminium sheeting and aluminium profiles promise you the best results.
An aluminium gate immediately stands for contemporary design and unrivalled longevity. Less prone to rust and corrosion, the performance of an aluminium swing gate can be further improved by its Qualicoat certified powder coating and its specific mechanical assembly. What's more, it is a recyclable material. On the other hand, this type of gate does not fear bad weather or shocks, and there is no risk of deformation over time.
While grey and white are the most popular colours, anthracite grey and black are also very attractive. To give you even more options, each EMALU gate model is available in several colours. In terms of dimensions, you can choose a customised aluminium gate. This is sure to meet your aesthetic requirements and is even better if you already have or are planning to install aluminium fences.
Even if you have no experience in gate installation or masonry work, you should know that installing an aluminium swing gate will not be difficult. All you need are two or three DIY tools and follow the steps described in the manual for your model meticulously.
DISCOVER YOUR 2-LEAF GATE AT MISTERGATESDIRECT.COM
For a gate installation with an original design, make Mistergatesdirect your only ally. Aluminium gates, aluminium wicket gates, aluminium fences and all the types of motorisation you need, you can find it all in one place. The Mister Gates Direct site has a range of opening solutions that meet current European standards. You can visit our site to see the collection of sliding gates and swing gates and make your choice from very high quality products.
Specialising in the sale of gates, garage doors, entrance doors and all automation items, Mister gates Direct is a partner with the gate manufacturer EMALU. You can therefore be sure to have top quality products resulting from authenticated know-how and innovation. Take advantage of a free quote for your installation and place your order as soon as possible to benefit from a discounted price. If you have any doubts or questions, you can rely on our competent customer service team!