The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use. Your gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The aluminium treatment and colour finish complies with the latest quality standards. Despite the fact your gate is out all year, it will not suffer from changing weather conditions.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art materials. Your aluminium driveway or pedestrian gate by will not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. All EMALU productds are very resistant to saline environments and will not crack overtime.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate a gate automation. A prefabricated reinforced profile spanning the width will make it much easier to install an electric opener for your driveway or pedestrian gate. At Mister Gates Direct we look for innovative solutions with the objectif to improve your daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our handy instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the driveway and / or pedestrian gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium and are reusable in an eco-friendly environment. For the cleaning, no need of aggressive detergents, just wash with a warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water.
EMALU gates are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering. All our aluminium gates come with a 10-year guarantee. Our team remain at your entire disposal, also after you have purchased one of our products.
Product features of your EMALU dual swing gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium
- Assembled by tenons and mortises
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Suitable for highly saline environments
- Available in several standard and bespoke RAL colours
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Allows optimised finishes with a no-chrome lacquer of 80 microns
- Paint finishing according heatproof lacquering certification scheme©
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- Wash with warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water.
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Delivery of your EMALU dual swing gate will contain:
- 2 Aluminium leaves builds of mortise and tenon joints
- 1 door handle (internal / external view)
- 1 Central close stop for the leaves
- 2 In-screed reception stops
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Reinforced panel to support gate automation
- 2 Adjustable hinges and 2 cover hinges
- 8 Profile cover stops
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Do you want your dual swing gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Dual swing gate automation Motostar Eclistar:
- Easy mounting with help of 1 cable to 3 devices
- Adjustable opening and closing time
- Automatic setting of radio frequency for the transmission
- Back-up battery compatible (optional)
- Self learning system end of range opening and closing.
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- 2 ECLISTAR articulated arm motors
- 1 CLICKSTAR remote control (433.92 Mhz)
- 1 pair of INFRASTAR photocells (10 m reach)
- 1 LUMISTAR flashing light (includes a wall fixing support)
- 1 Installation and user manual
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 90 x 36 mm
- Available standard height (in mm): 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Plain boarded with Alunox inserts
- Style: Straight top
- Weight of product (Kg): 66 - 120
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
Depending on your tastes and the architecture of your individual or residential home, you have a wide choice of gates to put on your exterior openings. Aluminium swing gates are currently the most popular among users. The swinging aluminium gate is the most popular type of opening for its ease of installation, the ease of adding an integrated motor, its resistance to the elements and much more. If you want to install one for your opening, look no further than MistergatesDirect.com. An expert in aluminium joinery, the shop offers you a very wide range of choices from swinging and sliding gates to custom-made gates.
OVERVIEW OF 2-WING GATES
A dual swing gate or two-leaf gate, made of aluminium or other materials such as wrought iron, wood or PVC is a gate with two leaves. It can be a solid gate as well as a gate with bars fixed to the posts and hinged by means of hinge systems.
Compared to iron gates, PVC gates, wooden gates or steel gates, the aluminium gate immediately gives your outdoor opening a completely different aesthetic appearance. That is why it is the ideal structure to decorate the front of your house if it faces the public highway. Generally speaking, the gate must open inwards and requires a minimum amount of space to open and close.
The price of a double-leaf gate can vary greatly depending on its dimensions, materials, the motorisation it is equipped with, its solidity, its lacquering, and the configurations of its surroundings. However, one thing is certain: it is preferable to opt for a sliding gate for sloping accesses for greater efficiency.
MOTORISE YOUR 2-WING GATE
Of course, when installing a gate it is possible to be satisfied with a manual opening to operate it because aluminium is a light material. On the other hand, gate automation technologies have evolved and it is possible to find a suitable swing gate motorisation, whatever your budget.
Equipping yourself with an electric gate operated by an automation system means offering yourself extra comfort, but also, and above all, more security. Already, aluminium gates immediately give a sober contemporary design, but their resistance also promises unparalleled longevity. Equipped with a motorisation, the aluminium gate is all the more interesting because it will save you more time.
Choosing a gate is not easy. If you choose a double-leaf gate, take the final weight of the gate into account when choosing its electromechanical system. The greater the weight, the more you need a powerful automation motor. As far as the mechanism is concerned, a joinery with jacks should be preferred if your installation faces the winds or if its weight is important. Compared to the motorisation with articulated arms, this first option is slower when opening and closing your gate.
WHICH TYPE OF ALUMINIUM SWING GATE SHOULD I CHOOSE?
Since the advent of home automation, automations have always been fitted to openings, whether for a garage door, a wicket gate or a gate. In fact, there are several ranges to choose from for each of these categories. If you want to install a designer gate to ensure the security of your access, there is nothing better than a gate made of EMALU profiled aluminium sheet such as the Brest model.
You can find quality gates that can meet your tastes and all your requirements. As far as shape is concerned, you can choose between horizontal or vertical slats for each leaf, all framed by a solid frame that does not warp over time. To resist rust and corrosion, and therefore for a better longevity, these gates are treated by powder coating and are Qualicoat certified.
These products are available in several colours, but the most popular at the moment are anthracite grey and white. Two colours that match all colours and all types of fences. In fact, these are two colours that are perfectly suited to all modern architecture.
FIND YOUR DOUBLE LEAF GATE AT MISTERGATESDIRECT.COM
Mistergatesdirect.com is your partner for gate installation. Whatever model of aluminium gate you are looking for, you can find it on our site. You can opt for a custom-made burglar-proof gate made of motorised aluminium profiles or a manual gate. You can also view the online collection to find the model that suits you best.
The installation of gates is made easier and is accessible to any do-it-yourselfer, even without any notion of masonry work or motorisation systems. All you have to do is follow the steps described in the instructions for your product and you're ready to go with perfect, operational automation.
In addition to the aluminium swing gate, Mistergatesdirect.com also offers you the swing gate operator that goes with it. This is also the case for sliding gates. They are all designed in such a way that you can equip them with operators at any time to make them easier to use.
Order your aluminium two-leaf gate to take advantage of the cheapest price you can find on the market.