The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use. Your gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The aluminium treatment and colour finish complies with the latest quality standards. Despite the fact your gate is out all year, it will not suffer from changing weather conditions.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art materials. Your aluminium driveway or pedestrian gate by will not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. All EMALU productds are very resistant to saline environments and will not crack overtime.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate a gate automation. A prefabricated reinforced profile spanning the width will make it much easier to install an electric opener for your driveway or pedestrian gate. At Mister Gates Direct we look for innovative solutions with the objectif to improve your daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our handy instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the driveway and / or pedestrian gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium and are reusable in an eco-friendly environment. For the cleaning, no need of aggressive detergents, just wash with a warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water.
EMALU gates are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering. All our aluminium gates come with a 10-year guarantee. Our team remain at your entire disposal, also after you have purchased one of our products.
Product features of your EMALU dual swing gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium
- Assembled by tenons and mortises
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Suitable for highly saline environments
- Available in several standard and bespoke RAL colours
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Allows optimised finishes with a no-chrome lacquer of 80 microns
- Paint finishing according heatproof lacquering certification scheme©
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- Wash with warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water.
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Delivery of your EMALU dual swing gate will contain:
- 2 Aluminium leaves builds of mortise and tenon joints
- 1 door handle (internal / external view)
- 1 Central close stop for the leaves
- 2 In-screed reception stops
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Reinforced panel to support gate automation
- 2 Adjustable hinges and 2 cover hinges
- 8 Profile cover stops
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Do you want your dual swing gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Dual swing gate automation Motostar Eclistar:
- Easy mounting with help of 1 cable to 3 devices
- Adjustable opening and closing time
- Automatic setting of radio frequency for the transmission
- Back-up battery compatible (optional)
- Self learning system end of range opening and closing.
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- 2 ECLISTAR articulated arm motors
- 1 CLICKSTAR remote control (433.92 Mhz)
- 1 pair of INFRASTAR photocells (10 m reach)
- 1 LUMISTAR flashing light (includes a wall fixing support)
- 1 Installation and user manual
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 90 x 36 mm
- Available standard height (in mm): 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Plain boarded with Alunox double glazed inserts
- Style: Straight top
- Weight of product (Kg): 66 - 120
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
You decide to complete your fences with a gate, but you hesitate between a sliding and a swing gate? You should know that the latter is still the most commonly used model. This is because the swing gate is easier to install. What's more, you can equip it with a motorisation system at any time, without the need for major work. To find a custom-made, solid and durable swing gate, opt for the products on offer at Mister Gates Direct.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF CHOOSING A SWING GATE?
When we talk about gates, we generally distinguish between two types: sliding gates and swing gates. The latter is currently the most popular, for many reasons. This type of opening is known primarily for its two leaves or wings. Single-leaf models are very rare. The opening direction of these leaves is two ways: outwards or inwards, depending on the direction chosen by the owner. However, it should be pointed out that opening outwards is prohibited by regulations if the gate faces the public highway on the grounds that it could obstruct traffic.
When the swing gate is installed on a wall, its opening angle can reach 180°. Such an installation is recommended to be able to benefit from a revolving access. You can also insert the leaves between the posts or pillars. However, this type of installation only offers an opening angle of 90° maximum.
This type of opening has many advantageous features. As introduced above, this is the easiest type of gate to install. If you are a good do-it-yourselfer, you can carry out the work yourself, but there is also nothing to prevent you from turning to an installer for reliable installation.
What's more, there's nothing complicated about automating a swing gate. You choose the type of swing gate operator best suited to your needs. If you have, for example, a steel gate or a wrought iron gate, we recommend a gate operator with jacks because it is more coupling. The hinged arm operator is suitable for medium-heavy gates: pvc gates, aluminium gates, wooden gates, etc. Finally, to have a design gate, the underground motor is recommended because it is more discreet.
ALUMINIUM SWING GATE: WHY CHOOSE IT ?
In terms of custom-made or standard gate material, the choice is very wide. For example, some people opt for iron gates, which have the advantage of being stronger and more resistant. Others opt for wooden gates. This material offers a more natural look to the home. However, the problem with these gates is that they require regular maintenance. Some owners also consider pvc gates to be the best, as they are very easy to maintain. However, their aesthetics are not always satisfactory.
In terms of joinery, there is nothing more advantageous than choosing aluminium. More and more users are choosing it because it is solid and resistant. This is why the aluminium swing gate is currently being recommended. In fact, it is resistant not only to impacts, but also to rust, corrosion and weathering. You will never see an aluminium swing gate deform, whatever the weather conditions. It can also be installed in coastal areas, since, as mentioned above, it does not rust.
But the most interesting thing is that the installation of the aluminium swing gate is extremely simple, thanks to its light weight. It is also an ecological material as it is recyclable. Today, there are models on the market with an original and modern design. It remains for you to choose the one best suited to your needs.
BUY YOUR ALUMINIUM SWING GATE AT MISTERGATESDIRECT.COM
Need a joinery expert to provide you with a quality, made-to-measure aluminium swing gate? We advise you to choose mistergatesdirect.com. The advantage of choosing us is that we provide you with a solid product that has a satisfactory longevity, like this AUSTIN solid straight swing gate. We highlight this product because we know that it has the characteristics that meet your expectations, whether in terms of quality, solidity or durability. The advantage of this custom-made or standard aluminium gate is that it is assembled using mortise and tenon joints, which guarantees its rigidity. In addition to this, there is reinforcement in many parts: wide slats, uprights, hinges, etc. This allows the aluminium swing gate to easily accommodate a motorisation, whatever type of automation you choose: jack, articulated arm, etc. Apart from this, our aluminium swing gates benefit from a powder coating technique certified by the Qualicoat label, another proof of the quality of our products. You can choose from a wide range of colours: anthracite grey, white, brown, blue, etc. The advantage of choosing a solid gate is that it guarantees more security as it keeps the house out of sight. However, you can also opt for the modern openwork, semi-openwork or semi-full gate. In addition to the infillings, you also have a choice of profile finishes: gendarme cap, straight, concave, convex, etc.
In case you are considering converting your manual gate into an automatic gate, as many types of motorization are available online. You can complete this gate automatism with various accessories, such as photocell transmitter and receiver, intercom or videophone, remote controls, etc. In short, a wide range of products awaits you at MisterGatesDirect and on the mistergatesdirect.com website. Don't hesitate to place your order as your item is direct from the factory and will be quickly delivered to your home.