See how easy it is to install your dual swing gate ADRIATIQUE
EMALU products are both robust and lightweight. It will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The aluminium treatment and colour finish complies with the latest quality standards. Despite the fact your gate is out all year, it will not suffer from changing weather conditions and will not crack overtime.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art material. They do not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. They are resistant to the most extreme weather conditions.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate gate automation. A reinforced profile spanning the width allows for an easy and fast installation of an automation kit for a daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium and are reusable in an eco-friendly environment. For the cleaning, no need of aggressive detergents, just wash with a warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water. We say easy or even Zero maintenance.
EMALU gates are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering. All our aluminium gates come with a 10-year guarantee as standard from the factory. Our team remain at your entire disposal for any requirement needed, also after you have purchased one of our products.
Product features of your EMALU dual swing gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium
- Assembled by tenons and mortises
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Suitable for highly saline environments
- Available in several standard and bespoke RAL colours
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Allows optimised finishes with a no-chrome lacquer of 80 microns
- Paint finishing according heatproof lacquering certification scheme©
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- Wash with warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water.
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Delivery of your EMALU dual swing gate will contain:
- 2 Aluminium leaves builds of mortise and tenon joints
- 1 door handle (internal / external view)
- 1 Central close stop for the leaves
- 2 In-screed reception stops
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Reinforced panel to support gate automation
- 2 Adjustable hinges and 2 cover hinges
- 8 Profile cover stops
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Do you want your dual swing gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Dual swing gate automation Motostar Eclistar:
- Easy mounting with help of 1 cable to 3 devices
- Adjustable opening and closing time
- Automatic setting of radio frequency for the transmission
- Back-up battery compatible (optional)
- Self learning system end of range opening and closing.
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- 2 ECLISTAR articulated arm motors
- 1 CLICKSTAR remote control (433.92 Mhz)
- 1 pair of INFRASTAR photocells (10 m reach)
- 1 LUMISTAR flashing light (includes a wall fixing support)
- 1 Installation and user manual
CONTENTS OF YOUR PACKAGE
- 2 Aluminium leaves
- 1 Handle inside/outside
- 1 Central shoe 100% ALU
- 2 Opening stops to be sealed
- 1 Single point lock with European cylinder and 3 keys
- 2 Automation reinforcements
- 2 Adjustable hinges
- 2 Hinge covers 100% ALU
- 8 Stile end caps
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 90 x 36 mm
- Available standard height (in mm): 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Plain boarded
- Style: Double arch top
- Weight of product (Kg): 66 - 120
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
(*) For standard sized swing gates, the gap between the leaf and post is 22 mm. Check the product sheet before ordering.
The swing gate is the most widely used gate at the moment, thanks to the various advantages it provides. Apart from being easy to install, this type of opening can be fitted with an automatic system to maximise user comfort. If you are planning to equip your house with a main opening, a wide range of aluminium swing gates awaits you at MisterGatesDirect. You can also make your purchase directly via the mistergatesdirect.com website.
GOOD REASONS FOR CHOOSING A SWING GATE
It is rarer to find a single-leaf swing gate. In the majority of cases, it consists of two leaves, which open either outwards or inwards. The width of the swing gate is 3 metres for the standard size, and up to 7.5 metres for the custom-made gate model.
One of the main advantages of the double-leaf gate is that it is easier to install than a sliding gate. And for good reason, it does not require any major work. The installation of the gate is therefore more economical, as it does not involve a large amount of work. However, it should be noted that the opening angle offered by the gate depends on how it is installed. If the gate leaves are surface-mounted, this will guarantee a 180° opening angle, which is advantageous for a revolving access. However, if you insert these leaves between the posts or pillars, you will only obtain a 90° opening.
The swing gate is also appreciated for its simpler automation. Several types of motorisation are compatible with this type of opening. It is possible to install a motorisation with jacks, articulated arms or even an underground motorisation. Automation with jacks is recommended for steel gates or wrought iron gates, as the latter is heavier and requires a more coupling motor. The articulated arm motorisation is the most common for transforming a manual gate into an electric gate. It is suitable for pvc gates, wooden gates and aluminium gates. Finally, the underground automatic system makes it possible to obtain a design gate as it is discreet.
These are the main advantages of a swing gate.
WHY CHOOSE THE ALUMINIUM SWING GATE?
The choice of material is also one of the essential points when buying a gate. This has an impact not only on the design, but also on the solidity and longevity of the opening. When it comes to materials, we have a wide choice: pvc gates, iron gates, aluminium gates, wooden gates. In order to find a gate that meets your expectations, it is essential to keep certain essential criteria in mind. Apart from its robustness and design, the gate must also be easy to maintain.
When it comes to gates, nothing is more advantageous than choosing an aluminium one. One of the most important advantages of this material is its robustness. Rain and wind have no effect on it. It is also an excellent material if you are looking for a gate that can effectively secure your home. Its rigidity enables it to resist intrusion. And unlike iron gates, aluminium gates do not rust. It also resists corrosion. This is why this type of joinery is recommended for houses located by the sea.
Apart from that, aluminium is a high-quality material. It can meet your requirements not only in terms of strength, but also in terms of aesthetics. Regardless of its finish and style, the aluminium swing gate modernises the house, or more precisely the exterior. It is also available in various colours.
Finally, aluminium is appreciated because it is easy to maintain. A damp sponge or cloth is all that is needed to restore its shine. This is done only twice a year.
OPT FOR MISTER JOINERY FOR THE PURCHASE OF YOUR SWING GATE
Need a resistant gate with an original and modern design? MisterGatesDirect is the best address. You can buy in our shop the type of gate that suits you best. We offer not only swing gates, but also custom-made aluminium sliding gates.
Among the most recommended models is the ADRIATIQUE solid convex aluminium swing gate. The advantages of this model include its style (convex) and the type of infill. In fact, it is a solid gate. This means that the joinery is designed to protect you from prying eyes. However, if this one does not suit you, you can opt for one of the openwork, semi-openwork or semi-full models. You can also choose between an aluminium swing gate in a gendarme's hat, straight or concave.
In addition, our aluminium gates are very durable as they are mechanically assembled using mortise and tenon joints. And also, even if they are constantly exposed to the sun and bad weather, they always keep their original appearance. They have received a powder coating technique certified by the Qualicoat label.
In addition, our custom-made aluminium gates can be converted into automatic gates. A wide range of motorisation systems is available in our shop. To save time, you can order a gate kit with integrated motorisation. A wide range of accessories can be added, such as photocell transmitter and receiver, emergency battery, electric locks, one or more remote controls, etc. To get started in home automation, you can add an intercom to your kit, a device that allows you to control the gate opening from the inside.
Finally, other joinery products are available from MisterGatesDirect. If you are unable to install the products, you can always turn to our professional installer. Do not hesitate to make your purchase on our website mistergatesdirect.com. With us, you will benefit from various advantages: a better quality/price ratio and free delivery.