The products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use. Your gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The aluminium treatment and colour finish complies with the latest quality standards. Despite the fact your gate is out all year, it will not suffer from changing weather conditions.
Our gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art materials. Your aluminium driveway or garden gate will not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. All our productds are very resistant to saline environments and will not crack overtime.
Your gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate a gate automation. A prefabricated reinforced profile spanning the width will make it much easier to install an electric opener for your driveway or garden gate. At Mister Gates Direct we look for innovative solutions with the objectif to improve your daily comfort.
Our gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our handy instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the driveway and / or pedestrian gate yourself.
Mister Gates Direct stands for sustainability. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium and are reusable in an eco-friendly environment. For the cleaning, no need of aggressive detergents, just wash with a warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water.
Our gates are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering. All our aluminium gates come with a 16-year guarantee. Our team remain at your entire disposal, also after you have purchased one of our products.
Product features of your dual swing gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium
- Assembled by tenons and mortises
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Suitable for highly saline environments
- Available in several standard and bespoke RAL colours
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Allows optimised finishes with a no-chrome lacquer of 80 microns
- Paint finishing according heatproof lacquering certification scheme©
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- Wash with warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water.
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Delivery of your EMALU dual swing gate will contain:
- 2 Aluminium leaves builds of mortise and tenon joints
- 1 door handle (internal / external view)
- 1 Central close stop for the leaves
- 2 In-screed reception stops
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Reinforced panel to support gate automation
- 2 Adjustable hinges and 2 cover hinges
- 8 Profile cover stops
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Do you want your dual swing gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Dual swing gate automation Motostar Eclistar:
- Easy mounting with help of 1 cable to 3 devices
- Adjustable opening and closing time
- Automatic setting of radio frequency for the transmission
- Back-up battery compatible (optional)
- Self learning system end of range opening and closing.
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- 2 ECLISTAR articulated arm motors
- 1 CLICKSTAR remote control (433.92 Mhz)
- 1 pair of INFRASTAR photocells (10 m reach)
- 1 LUMISTAR flashing light (includes a wall fixing support)
- 1 Installation and user manual
WATCH HOW TO INSTALL YOUR DUAL SWING GATE !
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
This product is guaranteed by the EMALU brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 90 x 36 mm
- Available standard height (in mm): 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Open panel
- Style: straight top
- Weight of product (Kg): 66 - 120
- Manufacturer guarantee: 16 years
As the gate is subject to various stresses throughout the year, including bad weather and climate change, it is quite normal for it to look grey. Faced with this situation, the one and only solution is undoubtedly its replacement. However, since there is a wide range of gate models on the market today, choosing one is certainly no easy task. It is important to make your choice according to your needs and desires. Whether you are looking for swing gates or sliding gates, you will surely find them on our Mister Gates Direct online website. We offer you a wide range of perfectly durable and high-quality aluminium gates. For the more classic models, the Aden aluminium swing gate signed by the famous brand EMALU will not disappoint you.
ZOOM ON THE SWING GATE
For your information, a swing gate is equipped with two wings. Whether it is traditional or modern in style, it can be opened either inwards or outwards. This makes it ideal for installation in large areas only. Compared to a sliding gate, the leaf model has the advantage of adapting to any type of terrain. If you have a sloping terrain, this will surely do the trick. However, if you prefer an opening to the outside, we recommend that you take into account its location. In other words, make sure that the leaves do not encroach on the public thoroughfare. The double-leaf gate has excellent flexibility and is dependent on a hinge system with an opening angle of 90 to 180°. In contrast to a sliding gate, this model does not require a rail or a lateral clearance space, which is practically effortless. This model is the most popular at the moment, not only for its ease of installation but also for its practicality. Traditional shapes and finishes are possible and the two-leaf gate is designed to add value to any house facade. What's more, this model is available in several customizations. Therefore, you can choose a semi-adjointed solid gate, decorative, openwork, gendarme hat, and many others. It is also available in a wide range of shapes such as straight cut, reverse basket handle. Not forgetting that the swing gates can be motorised. Also, the combination of gate and wicket gate is possible. This allows us to deduce a swing gate with a third party.
WHY CHOOSE AN ALUMINIUM SWING GATE ?
Currently, aluminium is one of the leading materials for all gates. Indeed, it is a design material par excellence for a variety of reasons. First of all, the gate designed in aluminium is highly prized, particularly for its robustness and solidity. All in all, the aluminium material provides increased durability and reliability in the face of various aggressions and impacts. It is able to effectively resist both temperature variations and intrusions. What's more, it won't warp or rust! Solid and hyper-resistant, gates made of aluminium are not vulnerable to corrosion. Easy to maintain, thanks to a lacquering system, you rarely have to paint it. Thanks to the different lacquering technique, colours and models are available. Since aluminium is an environmentally friendly material, by opting for an aluminium gate you are obviously contributing to the conservation of the environment. Whether the style of your home is contemporary or traditional, this material fits perfectly.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT ALUMINIUM SWING GATE ?
The choice of an aluminium swing gate should not be made in haste. In order to make the right choice, it is imperative to take into account certain important criteria. Since one of the main reasons for installing a gate is to improve the security of the enclosure against intruders, it is undeniable that an efficient and robust gate should be chosen. Next, you can choose its aesthetics. Available in a plethora of finishes and shapes, the swinging and sliding models have horizontal or vertical slat infills. Some slats are separated into four panels from the vertical and horizontal rails. It should be noted that the aluminium swing gate can be customised as required. Everyone is free to choose the colour thanks to the wide range of colours of its equipment. As well as being easy to use, many private individuals prefer a swing gate operator. This practical option allows you to avoid the drudgery of opening and closing the gate.
FIND ALL YOUR ALUMINIUM JOINERY ON MISTER GATES DIRECT
Are you planning an outdoor project and thinking of replacing your wooden gate with an aluminium gate? Excellent choice! But to better ensure the quality and durability of your equipment, it would be best to choose a good supplier like Mister Gates Direct. For years, many customers have been relying on our online shop for the acquisition of their joinery. We now offer aluminium swing gates designed to meet your needs both in terms of aesthetics and quality.