The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use by all members of your family. Your EMALU gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The colour finishing will not crack overtime.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art material. They do not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. They are resistant to the most extreme weather conditions.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate automatic gate opener. A reinforced profile spanning the width allows for an easy and fast installation of an automation kit for a daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability, committed to an eco-friendly environment. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, one of the most environmentally friendly processes across the metals industry and can be endlessly recycled while keeping its distinctive properties.
MisterMenuiserie conçoit des portails solides et résistantes à tous les chocs et déformations. Mais la qualité de notre service ne s’arrête pas là ! Tous les équipements sont également garantis 10 ans, pour une assistance permanente et rapide en cas de problème.
Product features of your sliding gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium gate
- Profiles assembled by tenons and mortises
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Left or right opening available (street view)
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certification scheme
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- QUALICOAT© label
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Delivery of your sliding gate will contain:
- 1 Aluminium leaf with opening to the left or right (from external view)
- 1 Door handle (interior / exterior)
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Close stop
- 2 Galvanised drive tracks
- 1 Reception stop
- 4 End caps
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Do you want your sliding gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Sliding gate automation Motostar Linestar:
- Incorporated electronic circuit board in the control panel.
- LED light integrated in circuit board for an easy diagnosis of the state of the electronics in your gate operator.
- Easy installation with 1 single cable up to 3 devices.
- Automatic slowdowns.
- Includes release hatch for manual opening in case of power failure.
- Support any sliding gate with a weight up to 400 Kg
YOUR GATE AUTOMATION WILL INCLUDE:
- LINESTAR sliding gate automation system
- 1x CLICKSTAR remote control (4 channels)
- 1x pair of INFRASTAR photo safety cells (10m reach)
- LUMISTAR flashing light (inludes a wall fixing support)
- Battery for remote control and installation and user manual
+ 4-6m of drive rack (depending on gate size)
CONTENTS OF YOUR PACKAGE
- 1 Aluminium leaf
- 1 Handle inside/outside
- 1 Reception strike
- 2 Screw-on galvanised steel rails
- 1 Single point lock with European cylinder and 3 keys
- 1 End stop
- 2 Wheels
- 1 Automation reinforcement
- 4 Stile end caps
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
This product is guaranteed by the EMALU brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 90 x 36 mm
- Reinforced 6 mm profile to accommodate gate automation
- Available standard height (in mm): 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Mixed infill
- Style: Straight top
- Weight of product: 68 - 120 Kg
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
SatisfiedQuality service and product
highly recommendedDelivery a bit late but quality was definitely here. I highly recommend.
An essential element in the design of a house, the gate is what is known as an indispensable part of the exterior joinery. Whether new construction or renovation, whatever your project, the question of joinery must always be raised. A true expert in gate sales, MistergatesDirect helps you in your choice of exterior joinery through all its ranges of products. In our sliding gate catalogue, you will find the highest quality models.
THE SLIDING GATE, THE OPENING OF MODERN TIMES
The sliding gate is now a great success in the modern home. After all, the sliding model continues to win over many people with its incredible advantages. Practicality is the key word. This type of opening would be most suitable for those who do not have enough space for a swing gate model. By opting for a sliding gate, you will therefore benefit from a larger outdoor space as well as considerable space savings. While swing gates are most often preferred for wider entrances, sliding gates are an excellent choice for entrances that are located on slopes. In contrast to swing gates, sliding gates open laterally, either to the left or to the right of the gate. However, this model cannot have one two leaves. Therefore, this opening system then requires the installation of a floor rail and sufficient space on the sides and the installation of a floor rail to allow for the upsetting. By sliding laterally parallel to the house fences and gates, this type of gate does not risk obstructing public roads and pedestrian access. As the sliding gate usually slides on the rail, it is also important to know that it comes in two shapes. These are the rail model and the self-supporting model. The rail system is, as its name suggests, fixed to the floor. The rail therefore guarantees easy sliding along the entire length of the gate opening. The self-supporting system, on the other hand, is suspended by means of racks and slides easily with the help of the guide rail. As with wicket and swing gates, the sliding gate is fixed to the hinges and held between two posts. To ensure ease of use, it is possible to equip your sliding gate with a motorised system.
FOR A PERFECT CHOICE OF SLIDING GATE
As the gate is the main entrance to a house, it should not be chosen in haste. In order to be sure to choose a single gate that meets your expectations, it is necessary to base your choice on several criteria. Choosing your gate therefore requires you to pay attention to style. The market now abounds with a wide range of aesthetic models in all colours. To make your entrance more welcoming, you can choose between models with different shapes, such as straight, simple or inverted, asymmetrical, convex, and so on. The degree of privacy is also very important when choosing a sliding gate. If you are looking to reduce the feeling of partitioning, be aware that the openwork model will guarantee a unique and welcoming style. On the other hand, if you want to reinforce the feeling of security, the solid model will do the job perfectly. It is also important to know that this model does not risk detracting from the aesthetics of the gate. Before choosing your gate, it is especially important to determine the dimensions, i.e. length, width and height, for the openings between each pillar. A motorised gate is also a good choice if you want to enjoy a high level of user comfort. There are several types of sliding gate operator available. Finally, the last parameter not to be underestimated before choosing and installing a gate is its design material. Today, there is a wide range of profiles available, including wrought iron gates, steel gates, stainless steel gates, pvc gates and aluminium gates, among others. In terms of design material, aluminium is now the most popular among professionals. Resistant, full of solidity and offering increased longevity, the aluminium gate has the clear advantage of remaining intact, even in the face of the most extreme climatic conditions such as corrosion or in saline environments. What's more, the installation of an aluminium sliding gate is greatly simplified. Recyclable and customisable, aluminium gates come in a very wide range of colours and almost infinite shades. Aluminium does not require any special maintenance.
MISTERGATESDIRECT, YOUR PARTNER IN THE PURCHASE OF TOP-OF-THE-RANGE SLIDING GATES
The purchase of an aluminium sliding gate certainly represents a real investment. However, by making your purchase in our MisterGatesDirect shop you have everything to gain. First of all, you should know that all our gates are made of very high quality aluminium. Each sliding aluminium gate we sell is designed to last for several years. The manufacturing processes for our sliding gates are among the most modern on the market. Synonymous with quality, durability and robustness, all the sliding aluminium gate models we offer are subject to nf standards and rigorous testing. Emalu's semi-updated straight wedel model is no exception to this rule. To facilitate installation, the installation kits for the custom-made sliding gate are already supplied with the manual. The powder coating technique applied to our custom-made aluminium gate models guarantees a wide choice of colours, where several Ral are available. For added convenience you can even choose to equip it with a gate motor. Finally, our electric gates are offered at factory direct prices.