let tim show you everything you need to know about the hibiki
It's that easy to install your EMALU sliding gate by yourself
The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use by all members of your family. Your EMALU gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The colour finishing will not crack overtime.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art material. They do not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. They are resistant to the most extreme weather conditions.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate automatic gate opener. A reinforced profile spanning the width allows for an easy and fast installation of an automation kit for a daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability, committed to an eco-friendly environment. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, one of the most environmentally friendly processes across the metals industry and can be endlessly recycled while keeping its distinctive properties.
EMALU gates and fences are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certificate on QUALICOAT and QUALIMARINE. All EMALU products come with a standard 10 year manufacturer guarantee.
Product features of your sliding gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium gate
- Profiles assembled by tenons and mortises
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Left or right opening available (street view)
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certification scheme
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- QUALICOAT© label
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Delivery of your sliding gate will contain:
- 1 Aluminium leaf with opening to the left or right (from external view)
- 1 Door handle (interior / exterior)
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Close stop
- 2 Galvanised drive tracks
- 1 Reception stop
- 4 End caps
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Do you want your sliding gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Sliding gate automation Motostar Linestar:
- Incorporated electronic circuit board in the control panel.
- LED light integrated in circuit board for an easy diagnosis of the state of the electronics in your gate operator.
- Easy installation with 1 single cable up to 3 devices.
- Automatic slowdowns.
- Includes release hatch for manual opening in case of power failure.
- Support any sliding gate with a weight up to 400 Kg
YOUR GATE AUTOMATION WILL INCLUDE:
- LINESTAR sliding gate automation system
- 1x CLICKSTAR remote control (4 channels)
- 1x pair of INFRASTAR photo safety cells (10m reach)
- LUMISTAR flashing light (inludes a wall fixing support)
- Battery for remote control and installation and user manual
+ 4-6m of drive rack (depending on gate size)
Choosing an aluminium gate is choosing a quality product. Aluminium has many advantageous features over other materials such as wood, PVC or steel. Indeed, aluminium is as light as PVC but as strong as steel. Aluminium is an etxremely resistant material. Aluminium can witstand external shocks well. Aluminium will not rust, corrode or wap over the years. It is particuarly suited to environments with high salinity levels. The aluminium sliding gate HIBIKI is a perfect example of a top quality, robust, durable and modern gate.
The aluminium sliding gate HIBIKI is made by European company EMALU. EMALU is a well known aluminium carpentry expert. EMALU uses the best quality aluminium and assembles all the gates with tenons and mortises to make them strong and robust. EMALU are therefore very resistant to strong external shocks. EMALU coats the gates with thermo lacquering protection Qualicoat. This means that EMALU gates maintain their appearance and strength for many years. EMALU gates do not rust, warp or corrode over time. Another big advantage of EMALU gates is that they require very little maitenance. All the gates need is some water and non corrosive product, a quick wipe and the gate is back to its original shine.
The EMALU sliding gate HIBIKI really is a uniquely modern design. The sliding gate HIBIKI will add an elegance whilst providing security to your home. The sliding gate HIBIKI is ideal for homes whose driveway is on a slope, or lacking in space. The sliding gate does not need, like swing gates, a large front or back opening space. In fact, the sliding gate can be fitted in quite narrow spaces. All the sliding gate requires is the same clearing space on either side so that the gate can fit. The sliding gate can either open to the left or the right in a lateral manner. The sliding gate HIBIKI is a single straight leaf design with the added feature of a semi open leaf in the centre. EMALU offers the possibility to customise the gate and tailor it to your home. The sliding gate HIBIKI is available in six colours: blue, black, white, green, burgundy and anthracite grey. No need to worry about installing the sliding gate HIBIKI. All EMALU gates are easily fitted using a simple and straightforward method.
ADDING AN AUTOMATED MOTORISED SYSTEM: THE ADVANTAGES
Owing to its lightness, aluminium gates are easily handled. However, getting out of the car in the rain or leaving the warmth of your home to open or close your gate is not desirable. For this reason, we suggest adding an automated motorised system to the EMALU sliding gate HIBIKI. All EMALU can be easily fitted with a motorised system. Adding this feature will most certainly add to the ease of your daily life and use of the gate. By clicking a button, you will be able to open or close the sliding gate. This will also provide an extra layer of security to your home. You can control who comes in and out.
With all these advantages, do not wait a moment longer and come discover the EMALU sliding gate HIBIKI on mistergatesdirect.com. On mistergatesdirect.com we offer the best quality products on the market at unbeatable prices!
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 90 x 36 mm
- Available standard height (in mm): 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Mixed infill
- Style: Straight top
- Weight of product: 66 - 120 Kg
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years