It's that easy to install your EMALU sliding gate by yourself
The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use by all members of your family. Your EMALU gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The colour finishing will not crack overtime.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art material. They do not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. They are resistant to the most extreme weather conditions.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate automatic gate opener. A reinforced profile spanning the width allows for an easy and fast installation of an automation kit for a daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability, committed to an eco-friendly environment. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, one of the most environmentally friendly processes across the metals industry and can be endlessly recycled while keeping its distinctive properties.
MisterMenuiserie conçoit des portails solides et résistantes à tous les chocs et déformations. Mais la qualité de notre service ne s’arrête pas là ! Tous les équipements sont également garantis 10 ans, pour une assistance permanente et rapide en cas de problème.
Product features of your sliding gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium gate
- Profiles assembled by tenons and mortises
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Left or right opening available (street view)
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certification scheme
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- QUALICOAT© label
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Delivery of your sliding gate will contain:
- 1 Aluminium leaf with opening to the left or right (from external view)
- 1 Door handle (interior / exterior)
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Close stop
- 2 Galvanised drive tracks
- 1 Reception stop
- 4 End caps
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Do you want your sliding gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Sliding gate automation Motostar Linestar:
- Incorporated electronic circuit board in the control panel.
- LED light integrated in circuit board for an easy diagnosis of the state of the electronics in your gate operator.
- Easy installation with 1 single cable up to 3 devices.
- Automatic slowdowns.
- Includes release hatch for manual opening in case of power failure.
- Support any sliding gate with a weight up to 400 Kg
YOUR GATE AUTOMATION WILL INCLUDE:
- LINESTAR sliding gate automation system
- 1x CLICKSTAR remote control (4 channels)
- 1x pair of INFRASTAR photo safety cells (10m reach)
- LUMISTAR flashing light (inludes a wall fixing support)
- Battery for remote control and installation and user manual
+ 4-6m of drive rack (depending on gate size)
There are many advantages of choosing a sliding gate. Is your driveway situated on a slope or spatially restricted? Then a sliding gate may be what you are looking for. Are you looking for a sliding gate which will add to the archicteral look of your and even become an elegant feature? Then you have come to the right place. Onmistergatesdirect.com we have a wide range of sliding gates from classical to modern designs. Currently, we are offering the EMALU sling gate BERING. A truly unique model with countless attractive features!
ALUMINIUM: A GUARANTEE OF DURABILITY
Just as much as choosing a sliding gate is important, so is the material of the gate itself. Aluminium is a material high in demand by both manufacturers and customers. Indeed, aluminium is well known for being a robust and durable material. Aluminium is light as PVC but as strong as steel. Furthermore, aluminium is highly resistant to external shocks and varying weather conditions. Aluminium does not rust, warp or corrode over time. By choosing an aluminium sliding gate you are choosing a product which will stand the test of time. Additionally, alumininium is highly malleable so it can shaped and designed to your very desires so as to perfectly complement the look of your home. Another great advantage of aluminium, is that it requires very little maintenance. All the gate requires is a little water and non corrosive product occasionally. Wipe the gate down and it will be as good as new. Lastly, aluminium is an environmentally friendly product. Aluminium is in fact 100% recyclable.
EMALU SLIDING GATE BERING: A SAFE, ROBUST MODERN GATE
On mistergatesdirect.com we offer a wide range of sliding gates at unbeatable quality and prices. By choosing an EMALU sliding gate, you are choosing a guarantee of quality. EMALU gates stand the test of time and do not rust, corrode, warp or require very much maintenance. The EMALU slidng agte BERING is a truly original design: made with high quality aluminium and assembled with tenons and mortises to ensure its robustness. EMALU gates lasts many years for that very reason. EMALU treats all its gates with thermo lacquering Qualicoat so that the gates do not rust, corrode or warp. Even your home is right next to the sea, your EMALU gate will withstand the test of time and keep its shape and colour. Needless to say, the EMALU sliding gate BERING will add a touch of modernity to your home and even enhance the overall appearance. The bell shape of the sliding gate gives it a certain elegance. The sliding gate BERING is available in many colours: white, burgundy, gray, black, blue, green and golden oak. As the gate leaf is not filled, it will allow the beauty of your home and your garden to be admired and will allow a lot of light to flood it. As for maintenance, there is very little required. A bit of water and soap will do the job. To add to your daily comfort and ease, add an automated motorised system. By simply pressing a button, you can open and close your gate at your ease from the comfort of your car or your home. So do not wait any longer and come customise your unique EMALU sliding gate BERING. On mistergatesdirect.com we offer the best quality at unbeatable prices- you will not be disapointed!
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 90 x 36 mm
- Available standard height (in mm): 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Open panel
- Style: Double arch top
- Weight of product: 66 - 120 Kg
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years