It's that easy to install your EMALU sliding gate by yourself
The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use by all members of your family. Your EMALU gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The colour finishing will not crack overtime.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art material. They do not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. They are resistant to the most extreme weather conditions.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate automatic gate opener. A reinforced profile spanning the width allows for an easy and fast installation of an automation kit for a daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability, committed to an eco-friendly environment. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, one of the most environmentally friendly processes across the metals industry and can be endlessly recycled while keeping its distinctive properties.
MisterMenuiserie conçoit des portails solides et résistantes à tous les chocs et déformations. Mais la qualité de notre service ne s’arrête pas là ! Tous les équipements sont également garantis 10 ans, pour une assistance permanente et rapide en cas de problème.
Product features of your sliding gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium gate
- Profiles assembled by tenons and mortises
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Left or right opening available (street view)
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certification scheme
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- QUALICOAT© label
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Delivery of your sliding gate will contain:
- 1 Aluminium leaf with opening to the left or right (from external view)
- 1 Door handle (interior / exterior)
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Close stop
- 2 Galvanised drive tracks
- 1 Reception stop
- 4 End caps
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Do you want your sliding gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Sliding gate automation Motostar Linestar:
- Incorporated electronic circuit board in the control panel.
- LED light integrated in circuit board for an easy diagnosis of the state of the electronics in your gate operator.
- Easy installation with 1 single cable up to 3 devices.
- Automatic slowdowns.
- Includes release hatch for manual opening in case of power failure.
- Support any sliding gate with a weight up to 400 Kg
YOUR GATE AUTOMATION WILL INCLUDE:
- LINESTAR sliding gate automation system
- 1x CLICKSTAR remote control (4 channels)
- 1x pair of INFRASTAR photo safety cells (10m reach)
- LUMISTAR flashing light (inludes a wall fixing support)
- Battery for remote control and installation and user manual
+ 4-6m of drive rack (depending on gate size)
If you are looking for a new gate for your home, you have come to the right place. Mistergatesdirect.com has a wide range of high quality products at unbeatable prices!
SLIDING GATES: THE ADVANTAGES
Sliding gates have become an increasingly popular choice for many people. Indeed, sliding gates have many advantages. The sliding gate ARAL is both reliable and secure. The sliding gate adapts to almost any terrain, whether the driveway is slopped or spatially restricted. The sliding gate opens either to the right or left. All that is required is equal space on either side of the gate. Unlike a swinging gate with a double leaf which requires a large clearing room, the sliding gate can be fitted into narrow spaces. The gate itself can be up to 5 metres long. Regardless of the width of the gate, EMALU gates are very easy to operate. All EMALU gates can be fitted with an automated motorised system. Using a simple remote, you can open and close the sliding gate at your ease and comfort. No need to leave the comfort of your home or your car in the rain any longer!
The sliding gates come in the following materials: aluminium, wood, PVC, iron and steel.
EMALU SLIDING GATE ARAL: THE PERFECT CHOICE
Amongst all the different materials available, aluminium stands out. Aluminium is a durable and robust material. Aluminium does not rust, corrode or warp over time. Indeed, aluminium gates are particularly suited to high salinity environments. Although robust and durable, aluminium is a light material. Aluminium gates are therefore a lot easier to handle then wood or steel gates for instance.
Another advantage of aluminium gates are their low maintenance. All that is need is water and a little bit of non corrosive product. Aluminium is currently one of the most environmentally materials available
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 90 x 36 mm
- Available standard height (in mm): 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Mixed infill
- Style: Curved top
- Weight of product: 66 - 120 Kg
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years