The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use. Your gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The aluminium treatment and colour finish complies with the latest quality standards. Despite the fact your gate is out all year, it will not suffer from changing weather conditions.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art materials. Your aluminium driveway or pedestrian gate by will not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. All EMALU products are very resistant to saline environments and will not crack overtime.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate a gate automation. A prefabricated reinforced profile spanning the width will make it much easier to install an electric opener for your driveway or pedestrian gate. At Mister Gates Direct we look for innovative solutions with the objective to improve your daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our handy instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the driveway and / or pedestrian gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium and are reusable in an eco-friendly environment. For the cleaning, no need of aggressive detergents, just wash with a warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water.
EMALU gates are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering. All our aluminium gates come with a 10-year guarantee. Our team remain at your entire disposal, also after you have purchased one of our products.
Product features of your pedestrian gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium
- Assembled by tenons and mortises
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Suitable for highly saline environments
- Available in several standard and bespoke RAL colours
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Allows optimised finishes with a no-chrome lacquer of 80 microns
- Paint finishing according heatproof lacquering certification scheme©
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- Wash with warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water.
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Your pedestrian gate is supplied with:
- 1 Aluminium leaf with universal opening (left or right upon your needs)
- 1 Door handle (inside / outside position)
- 1 integrated single point key lock + 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Reinforced profile to support electric gate opener
- 2 Adjustable hinges with aluminium quality cover
- 4 End caps
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Do you want your pedestrian gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Pedestrian gate automation NICE WALKYKIT
- EN approved and complies with Gate Safe Aware Security standards
- Includes an automatic obstacle detection feature
- Irreversible motor and anti-shear arm
- Self learning mode and closing limit positions
- Automatic fault diagnosis
- Programming of pause time
- To ensure safety of user, deceleration on opening and closing
- Quick and easy installation
- Easy to program with one single button
Your gate automation will include:
- NICE WALKY KIT low voltage electric gate opener
- Irreversible electromechanical gear motor 24 V.A.C.
- Incorporated control unit and receiver
- Transmitter 433.92 MHz
- 1 Gate remote NICE ON2E
- Installation and instruction manual
WATCH HOW TO INSTALL YOUR GARDEN GATE !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 70 x 40 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 60 x 30 mm
- Available standard height (in mm): 1500 - 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 800 - 900 - 1000 - 1100 - 1200 - 1300 - 1400 - 1500
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Mixed infill
- Style: Straight top
- Weight of product: 25 - 40 Kg
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
Great and Quality MaterialI found the best. MisterGates provides very good products.
Niceit was nice to experience. I love its material design and colour .
Have you just installed fences and a sliding or swing gate to secure your property? It's already a good thing. In order to prevent the gate from opening completely for pedestrian access, it is also essential to install a wicket gate. If you are looking for this type of opening, MisterGatesDirect has a wide range of them. The advantage of our aluminium gates is that they are solid, robust, durable and stylish. You can choose a model that suits you in our shop or on our website mistergatesdirect.com.
WHY INSTALL A WICKET DOOR?
First of all, a wicket gate is a miniature version of a classic gate. The difference is that the gate allows the movement of all people and also all objects, whatever their size. The wicket gate, on the other hand, is intended exclusively for pedestrians and small transport equipment, such as motorbikes, bicycles or any other vehicle of the same type.
Furthermore, it is rare to find a wicket door with a full filling. In the majority of cases, it is entirely screened or barred. It is also possible to find a model with an upper part with a wire mesh or barbed wire and a solid lower part.
The wicket door is designed for access by people and not by cars. Its dimensions are small, with a maximum width of 2m and a height that varies from 1 to 2m.
It is possible to combine a wicket gate with a conventional gate. It is essential because it avoids the frequent use of large swing doors for access to a residence or industrial site. In this case, passing through the gate becomes much more practical because it is lighter and therefore easier to handle. Opening and closing the gate requires no effort, even if you make frequent return trips. A wicket door can be opened at an angle of 180°.
Some people also use it for access to a vegetable garden, a garden, a meadow or a pond that is already enclosed by a garden fence. It is also often used to secure access to a playground.
Apart from this, the gate, like the gate and entrance door, can accommodate a security and access control device, such as a digicode, key or badge reader, electric strike, etc.
WHAT TYPE OF GATE SHOULD I CHOOSE?
Like all other joinery products, the wicket door is also available in several materials. You can find a wrought iron gate, a galvanised steel gate, a wooden gate, a pvc gate or an aluminium gate on the market.
The wicket door not only provides access for people, but also for the security of the house. In this case, it must resist dismantling and forcing to prevent access by intruders. This is why so many private individuals and professionals choose the aluminium gate. Although this material is as light as PVC, it is as strong as iron. This strength allows it to secure the property. This protection is most effective when combined with a fence and an aluminium gate.
The aluminium gate, like the aluminium gate and other aluminium joinery, also has the advantage of being resistant to rust and corrosion. Even when it is constantly exposed to rain, wind and other weather conditions. It does not rust, even when exposed to salty sea air.
In addition to the custom-made gate, it is possible to obtain a standard size gate. Also a wide range of colours is available. In addition, this blackout device is easier to maintain compared to other materials. A damp sponge wash is sufficient. Finally, the aluminium wicket door is 100% recyclable.
ALUMINIUM WICKET DOOR OFFERED AT THE BEST PRICE AT MISTERGATESDIRECT
If you are looking for a gate to guarantee pedestrian access or a garden gate, the best address is MisterGatesDirect. In our shops you will find a wide range of high-quality aluminium gates. Our products are suitable for your outdoor design project because they are solid, design and environmentally friendly.
If you are having difficulty choosing your house or garden gate, we recommend the CHESTER straight aluminium wicket door. The special feature of this product is that it is filled with openwork, which gives you more light. And also, it is assembled by mortise and tenon joints, a guarantee of solidity and a more satisfactory longevity. This wicket door with wide slats also benefits from a thermo-lacquering technique certified by the Qualicoat label.
At the time of purchase, you will be asked to choose the direction of opening of the gate (to the left or to the right) as well as its size. As far as colour is concerned, you have the choice between light grey, anthracite grey, green, ral white, ivory, etc. The kit consists of various elements such as an aluminium push leaf, hinges, a hinge cover, jamb end caps, a gate lock and a casement.
The other strong point of this joinery is that it can be motorised. In other words, you can equip it with a motorisation. Automatic gates are more advantageous because they no longer need to be opened and closed manually. For your convenience, you can also order a motorised swing door directly. In this way, you no longer have to waste your time buying an operator separately.