The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use. Your gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The aluminium treatment and colour finish complies with the latest quality standards. Despite the fact your gate is out all year, it will not suffer from changing weather conditions.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art materials. Your aluminium driveway or pedestrian gate by will not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. All EMALU productds are very resistant to saline environments and will not crack overtime.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate a gate automation. A prefabricated reinforced profile spanning the width will make it much easier to install an electric opener for your driveway or pedestrian gate. At Mister Gates Direct we look for innovative solutions with the objectif to improve your daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our handy instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the driveway and / or pedestrian gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium and are reusable in an eco-friendly environment. For the cleaning, no need of aggressive detergents, just wash with a warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water.
EMALU gates are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering. All our aluminium gates come with a 10-year guarantee. Our team remain at your entire disposal, also after you have purchased one of our products.
Product features of your EMALU dual swing gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium
- Assembled by tenons and mortises
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Suitable for highly saline environments
- Available in several standard and bespoke RAL colours
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Allows optimised finishes with a no-chrome lacquer of 80 microns
- Paint finishing according heatproof lacquering certification scheme©
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- Wash with warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water.
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Delivery of your EMALU dual swing gate will contain:
- 2 Aluminium leaves builds of mortise and tenon joints
- 1 door handle (internal / external view)
- 1 Central close stop for the leaves
- 2 In-screed reception stops
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Reinforced panel to support gate automation
- 2 Adjustable hinges and 2 cover hinges
- 8 Profile cover stops
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Do you want your dual swing gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Dual swing gate automation Motostar Eclistar:
- Easy mounting with help of 1 cable to 3 devices
- Adjustable opening and closing time
- Automatic setting of radio frequency for the transmission
- Back-up battery compatible (optional)
- Self learning system end of range opening and closing.
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- 2 ECLISTAR articulated arm motors
- 1 CLICKSTAR remote control (433.92 Mhz)
- 1 pair of INFRASTAR photocells (10 m reach)
- 1 LUMISTAR flashing light (includes a wall fixing support)
- 1 Installation and user manual
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 90 x 36 mm
- Reinforced 6 mm profile to accommodate gate automation
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Plain boarded with Alunox inserts
- Style: Straight top
- Weight of product (Kg): 667 - 130
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
(*) For standard sized swing gates, the gap between the leaf and post is 22 mm. Check the product sheet before ordering.
Do you need a gate that is resistant and easy to install? Opt for the swing gate. Compared to a sliding gate, this type of opening offers many advantages. In addition to being easy to install, it also easily accommodates a motorisation system. Need a good dealer to buy your swing gate? Opt for mistergatesdirect.com, the expert in aluminium millwork distribution. A wide range of aluminium swing gates awaits you in our showroom or on our e-commerce site mistergatesdirect.com.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT SWING GATES
The specificity of this type of gate is that it is composed of two wings or leaves. It is the classic or standard model. It is very rare to find a single-leaf swing gate. The standard size is between 2 and 4 metres. On the other hand, the custom-made swing gate can be 7 metres wide, which makes 3.5 metres per leaf. The direction of opening can be either inwards or outwards. If your street is sloping upwards towards the inside, opening towards the inside is not possible. Opening towards the outside is therefore recommended, as long as your residence is not at the kerb. In fact, opening outwards is prohibited by the regulations if the gate opens onto the public highway.
As for the opening angle of the swinging gate, it can be 180° if the leaves are installed on a wall. Such an angle is beneficial for revolving access. You can also install your gate between each post if you wish. However, this only guarantees an opening angle of 90°.
In addition, it is also possible to automate the swing gate. It's even easier to achieve. All you have to do is choose the most suitable type of motorisation available today: cylinder motorisation, articulated arm motorisation or underground motorisation. For example, if the installed gate is a steel gate or a wrought iron gate, the jack operator is recommended because it is more powerful. The articulated arm operator is reserved for medium-heavy gates, such as pvc gates, aluminium gates and wooden gates. Underground motorisation makes it possible to have a design gate, as it is more discreet.
But the most remarkable advantage of the double-leaf gate is that it is easier to install. In fact, all that is required is a mechanical assembly of the various elements, i.e.: posts, hinges, blades, uprights, locks, etc. However, if you feel unable to install a gate, you can always turn to a professional installer.
ALUMINIUM SWING GATES: ALL ADVANTAGES!
First of all, you should know that the swing gate is available in several materials: pvc gates, wrought-iron gates, wooden gates, aluminium gates, etc. The most advantageous of these is the aluminium swing gate, because it is extremely strong and durable. It is ideal for houses located by the sea as it is rust and corrosion resistant. And also, whatever the weather conditions, aluminium gates always retain their original dimensions. It is not possible to have a gate that shrinks or swells due to bad weather. But the most interesting thing is that this material is shock-resistant, an additional guarantee against intrusion attempts.
Furthermore, to offer a contemporary design to your home, you should not hesitate to choose a custom-made or standard aluminium gate. The latter benefits from a finish that is both elegant and well-kept, which will allow it to embellish your exterior. Finally, this designer aluminium gate also has the advantage of being more environmentally friendly. And for good reason, it is recyclable.
BUY YOUR CUSTOM-MADE OR STANDARD ALUMINIUM SWING GATE FROM MISTERGATESDIRECT
Discover in our MisterGatesDirect shop a wide range of European-made aluminium gates. These are gates that are resistant, decorative and durable at the same time. To satisfy you, we offer you more particularly the NICE full swing gate. This product will guarantee your safety by protecting you from prying eyes. You will be satisfied with the quality of its manufacture as it benefits from a powder coating process certified by the Qualicoat label. You don't have to worry about the rigidity and durability of this solid gate as it is assembled using mortise and tenon joints. If this type of infill does not suit you, you can opt for the openwork or semi-openwork model. You can also opt for the concave or convex gendarme hat finish. As for colour, you can choose between anthracite grey, blue, white, green, etc.
If you are tired of using a manual gate, you can change it to an electric gate. This is done by automation. Discover a wide range of swing gate operators on our website. If your automatic gate is missing an accessory, this is also the right address. You can complete it with an intercom, a videophone, a photocell transmitter and receiver, remote controls, electric locks, etc. To avoid unpleasant surprises in the event of a power cut, you should also have a backup battery. This can supply power to the gate motor in the event of a power failure.
Last but not least, a whole range of exterior and interior joinery awaits you in our showroom, such as garage doors, entrance doors, fences, aluminium wicket doors, roller shutters, swing shutters, blinds, privacy screens, etc. All our products are guaranteed and are offered at the best value for money. So don't wait!