The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use. Your gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The aluminium treatment and colour finish complies with the latest quality standards. Despite the fact your gate is out all year, it will not suffer from changing weather conditions.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art materials. Your aluminium driveway or pedestrian gate by will not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. All EMALU productds are very resistant to saline environments and will not crack overtime.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate a gate automation. A prefabricated reinforced profile spanning the width will make it much easier to install an electric opener for your driveway or pedestrian gate. At Mister Gates Direct we look for innovative solutions with the objectif to improve your daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our handy instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the driveway and / or pedestrian gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium and are reusable in an eco-friendly environment. For the cleaning, no need of aggressive detergents, just wash with a warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water.
EMALU gates are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering. All our aluminium gates come with a 10-year guarantee. Our team remain at your entire disposal, also after you have purchased one of our products.
Product features of your EMALU dual swing gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium
- Assembled by tenons and mortises
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Suitable for highly saline environments
- Available in several standard and bespoke RAL colours
- Standard or bespoke configuration available
- Vertical, horizontal or diagonal slat filling
- Allows optimised finishes with a no-chrome lacquer of 80 microns
- Paint finishing according heatproof lacquering certification scheme©
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- Wash with warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water.
- Factory ISO 9001 : 2008 certification
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Delivery of your EMALU dual swing gate will contain:
- 2 Aluminium leaves builds of mortise and tenon joints
- 1 door handle (internal / external view)
- 1 Central close stop for the leaves
- 2 In-screed reception stops
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Reinforced panel to support gate automation
- 2 Adjustable hinges and 2 cover hinges
- 8 Profile cover stops
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Do you want your dual swing gate automated?
Our team of experts has selected for you one of the best automatic gate driver systems available on the market, easy control and access.
Gate safety & access control equipment:
As soon as you have decided for an automation system, we propose different accessories to improve your access and protection to and of your property. Check out in the menu bar Automation, Access Control and Gate remotes.
Dual swing gate automation Motostar Eclistar:
- Easy mounting with help of 1 cable to 3 devices
- Adjustable opening and closing time
- Automatic setting of radio frequency for the transmission
- Back-up battery compatible (optional)
- Self learning system end of range opening and closing.
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- 2 ECLISTAR articulated arm motors
- 1 CLICKSTAR remote control (433.92 Mhz)
- 1 pair of INFRASTAR photocells (10 m reach)
- 1 LUMISTAR flashing light (includes a wall fixing support)
- 1 Installation and user manual
CONTENTS OF YOUR PACKAGE
- 2 Aluminium leaves
- 1 Handle inside/outside
- 1 Central shoe 100% ALU
- 2 Opening stops to be sealed
- 1 Single point lock with European cylinder and 3 keys
- 2 Automation reinforcements
- 2 Adjustable hinges
- 2 Hinge covers 100% ALU
- 8 Stile end caps
HAVE YOUR GATE DELIVERED DIRECTLY AT YOUR DOOR !
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 90 x 36 mm
- Available standard height (in mm): 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: Mixed infill
- Style: Straight top
- Weight of product (Kg): 66 - 120
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
It is obvious that the installation of a gate is a project that goes hand in hand with the choice of fencing, the wicket gate or the garage door. Choosing a gate should therefore not be done on the fly. In addition, with all the ranges of joinery available on the market, it is easy to get lost. Generally speaking, you can choose between a sliding gate and a swing gate. These two models can be found on mistergatesdirect.com, but how do you make your choice?
SLIDING GATES PREVAIL OVER SWINGING GATES
The swing gate is far from being obsolete, it is simply the most classic model. On the other hand, for houses that do not have sufficient space or that face directly onto the public highway, it immediately becomes less practical. Under these conditions, the sliding gate is an easy winner. This type of opening has a reversible side opening. Even with large dimensions, it remains easy to manoeuvre thanks to its guide rail and roller system, which makes the gate slide perfectly and does not require much physical effort.
To add more comfort to the use of the sliding gate, you can consider integrating a motorisation system. With this, your manual gate becomes an automatic gate that is managed using a remote control and/or digicode.
The price of a sliding gate can vary according to the model of gate you wish to have. On the other hand, it is certain that in addition to the solidity, you will benefit from a better price-quality ratio. In addition, closed with a sliding gate, your estate has more aesthetic properties.
A SLIDING GATE YES, BUT AN ALUMINIUM SLIDING GATE IS A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER
The use of aluminium is well known in the manufacture of various types of joinery such as gates and doors, railings, shutters, privacy screens, garage doors and aluminium fences. Aluminium slats and profiles bring their own charm to the whole assembly. But its usefulness goes far beyond the outward appearance.
Installing an aluminium sliding gate guarantees you a longer life and greater solidity. This material is naturally resistant. Neither corrosion nor the weather has any effect on its physical properties. While both iron and wooden gates can rot over time, the aluminium sliding gate remains as it is for a very long time. What's more, it is an environmentally friendly material as it is recyclable.
The aluminium sliding gate is not only easy to install, but also easy to use thanks to its guide rail, which allows the leaf to be partially or fully opened. Moreover, since it is a lightweight material, it is not difficult to find a suitable sliding gate operator.
THE ALUMINIUM SLIDING GATE MODEL YOU NEED
With all the models on the market, it is not always easy to choose your gate. Once you have opted for an aluminium gate, the choice must now be made regarding its sliding system. There are two systems that are almost equivalent in this respect: the track system and the self-supporting system. As the name suggests, the first option requires the use of a stainless steel or aluminium rail system fixed to the ground, while the second uses a running gear mounted just a few centimetres from the ground. The installation is accessible to everyone by following the instructions in the manuals, even if some parts are somewhat complicated. You can always call on the service of an expert gate installer if you need to.
As far as the external appearance of the aluminium sliding gates is concerned, you have a wide choice of fillings and colours. Depending on the degree of concealment you require, you can opt for a solid, openwork or semi-openworked gate. The layout and dimensions of the wide slats can greatly influence the aesthetics of your gate.
As far as colours are concerned, contemporary white and grey are still the favourites of users. On the other hand, almost all colours are represented for aluminium gates. All you have to do is make the most judicious choice and match your openings to the general style of your home since these gates are completely customizable.
This joinery is often designed to accommodate a gate motor as part of an automation system. This is why it is equipped with a reinforcement in its lower crosspiece. Moreover, Mister Menuiserie provides you with several types of motorisation published by the eminent gate and joinery manufacturer EMALU.
PLACE AN ORDER WITH MISTERGATESDIRECT
Whether you are looking for an aluminium sliding gate or an aluminium swing gate, a PVC gate or a steel gate, look no further than Mister Gates Direct. You can browse through a wide range of locking items, customised gates, motorisation systems and home automation solutions in the mistergatesdirect.com online shop.
Concerned about the quality of the products it offers its customers, Mistergatesdirect only deals with reputable manufacturers whose expertise complies with current standards. This is why this type of aluminium sliding gate from EMALU is present on our site and is for sale at a price defying all competition.
To make sure you don't have to wait any longer, personalise your choice of aluminium sliding gate, choose the motorisation system that will accompany it and place your order. You will receive your item as soon as possible!