The EMALU products are both robust and lightweight for everyday use by your family and visitors. Your EMALU gate will not warp, drop, bend or twist. The aluminium treatment and colour finish complies with the latest quality standards. Despite the fact your gate is out all year, your gate will not suffer from changing weather conditions and will not crack overtime.
The EMALU gates are made of 100% aluminium using high-grade and state-of-the-art material. They do not require any special surface treatment before or after installing. They are resistant to the most extreme weather conditions.
Your EMALU gate is designed from the beginning to accommodate gate automation. A reinforced profile spanning the width allows for an easy and fast installation of an automation kit for a daily comfort.
EMALU gates are provided with all the fixtures and fittings needed, you would not have thought that it would be that easy to install the gate. With help of our instruction manuals and videos you will find out how easy it is to install the gate yourself.
EMALU stands for sustainability. All our gates are made of 100% recyclable aluminium and are reusable in an eco-friendly environment. For the cleaning, no need of aggressive detergents, just wash with a warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water. We say easy or even Zero maintenance.
EMALU gates are specially treated against rust and corrosion complying with a seaside resistant heatproof lacquering. All our aluminium gates come with a 10-year guarantee. Our team remain at your entire disposal, also after you have purchased one of our products.
Product specifications of your EMALU dual swing gate:
- 100 % recyclable aluminium, resistant to corrosion and rust
- Extremely stable, will not warp, drop, bend or twist overtime
- Suitable for highly saline environments
- Available in several standard and bespoke colours
- Allows optimised finishes with a no-chrome lacquer of 80 microns
- Seaside resistant heatproof lacquering product certification scheme
- Reinforced 6mm profile to support gate automation
- Easy maintenance, we say ZERO maintenance
- Wash with warm soapy water and a sponge, rinsing with clear water.
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Delivery of your EMALU dual swing gate will contain:
- 2 Aluminium leaves builds of mortise and tenon joints
- 1 door handle (internal / external view)
- 1 Central close stop for the leaves
- 2 In-screed reception stops
- 1 Integrated single-point locking with 3 keys (European standard)
- 1 Reinforced panel to support gate automation
- 2 Adjustable hinges and 2 cover hinges
- 8 Profile cover stops
- For a maximum safety during transport, all our products are packed in foam and shrink wrapped
Dual swing gate automation Motostar Eclistar:
- Easy mounting with help of 1 cable to 3 devices
- Adjustable opening and closing time
- Automatic setting of radio frequency for the transmission
- Back-up battery compatible (optional)
- Self learning system end of range opening and closing.
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- 2 ECLISTAR articulated arm motors
- 1 CLICKSTAR remote control (433.92 Mhz)
- 1 pair of INFRASTAR photocells (10 m reach)
- 1 LUMISTAR flashing light (includes a wall fixing support)
- 1 Installation and user manual
Are you planning to buy a 2-leaf gate? This is an excellent choice if you are looking for a type of opening that adapts to all types of architecture and, above all, requires less work. At Mister gates Direct, you are sure to find the 2-leaf gate you need. Discover among our flagship models the CAMOTES 2-leaf gate.
ALUMINIUM: THE IDEAL MATERIAL FOR YOUR TWO-WING GATE.
Choosing an aluminium gate ? It means choosing a gate with an exceptional longevity above all. Aluminium is a strong and resistant material. Unlike some materials, particularly PVC, it is not likely to warp or discolour under the effect of sunlight and temperature variations. It is not susceptible to rust, so it is unaffected by the weather. In short, with aluminium, you can be sure that it will last a long time.
Since aluminium is as light as PVC, the gate is easier to handle on a daily basis. And yes, using the aluminium double-leaf gate requires little effort! Because of its light weight, the gate is also easier to motorise.
Aesthetically speaking, opt for aluminium if you are looking for a double-leaf gate with a modern design. An aluminium swing gate is much more aesthetic than a PVC gate. What's more, aluminium is a customisable material. It allows a wide variety of gate styles and shapes. A wide range of colours and finishes is also available.
But if there is one detail that needs to be pointed out, it is that unlike an iron gate, a steel gate and a wooden gate, an aluminium gate requires little maintenance. Sanding, painting and the application of a treatment product are not necessary. And remember that aluminium is an environmentally friendly material as it can be recycled and reused.
WHAT IF YOU BET FOR THE 2-LEAF ALUMINIUM CAMO GATE?
How about a well-designed 2-wing aluminium gate? Think about the CAMOTES two-leaf gate by EMALU. For its design, the French manufacturer opted for top-quality (and 100% recyclable) aluminium and a proven assembly technique. The mortise and tenon assembly of the aluminium profiles ensures exemplary rigidity. With the CAMOTE gate, rest assured, there will be no risk of deformation. Your gate will also resist corrosion. Even if you live in a region with high salinity, your gate will stand the test of time. The QUALICOAT label and ISO 9001 certification are further guarantees of quality. Security is not to be outdone, lock with hook and anti-lifting tip, etc. Emalu has thought of everything.
A semi-added model with vertical infill, the CAMOTES aluminium 2-leaf gate will add a decorative note to your entrance from elsewhere. Choose from the available colours: white, anthracite grey, blue, burgundy, green, black and golden oak.
Maintenance is child's play. To make your gate look like new, simply clean it with a damp sponge or cloth.
To enable you to easily motorise your gate, a 6mm motorisation reinforcement is fitted along the entire length of the intermediate rail.
Need a large 2-leaf gate? Do you want a single gate? Don't panic! At Mister Gates Direct, we offer you the possibility of ordering a custom-made gate in just a few clicks. Nothing could be simpler: use the configurator provided. But whether you order a custom-made aluminium gate or one with standard dimensions, we will deliver your gate with all its accessories.
DOUBLE LEAF CAMOTES GATES, THINK ABOUT THESE OPTIONS THAT WILL MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
Certainly, a motorised gate will be more practical than a manual gate. As an option, we offer you the MOTOSTAR ECLISTAR motorisation kit with your CAMOTES gate. This gate motorisation kit includes two gear motors, a control box, a radio card, 1 set of photocells, a remote control, an orange flashing light with bracket and an operating and maintenance manual. The installation is disconcertingly easy: very simple, the connection is made with a 3-core cable. The 24V motor is perfectly adapted to intensive use.
Do you want to control and secure access to your property as well as possible? Then consider buying the MOTOSTAR LIVISTAR video intercom kit with your CAMOTES gate. This includes a LIVIMn video station with 7" LCD screen, a LIVIPl outdoor door station with IP54 protection class and a power supply. Pictures in optimum quality - that's the promise. The monitor with a large screen ensures a high level of viewing comfort. The door station, made of brushed stainless steel, is highly resistant to external influences and fits perfectly in your entrance area, regardless of the surface. A better user experience will be provided thanks to specific functions such as the Master/Slave function, response and connection, etc.
As with the gate, of course, you will also benefit from a manufacturer's guarantee for the motorisation and video intercom kit.
WHY BUY ON OUR SITE?
Buying on Mister gates Direct ? It's the guarantee of an excellent quality/price ratio, first-class customer service, but also fast, high-quality delivery. Don't hesitate any longer, place your order with us today. We also remain your reference partner for the purchase of aluminium gates and fences. A wide range of products is available on our website.
This product is guaranteed by the MISTER GATES DIRECT brand network for a period of 16 years subject to assembly and installation in accordance with the instructions for use and use under normal conditions
- Material: 100% recyclable aluminium
- Vertical profile size (mm): 100 x 54 mm
- Horizontal profile size (mm): 90 x 36 mm
- Available standard height (in mm): 1600 - 1700 - 1800 aside pillars
- Available in standard width (in mm): 3000 - 3250 - 3500 - 3750 - 4000 - 4250 - 4500 - 4750 - 5000
- Different standard and bespoke RAL colours available
- Finishing: mixed infill vertical panels
- Style: Curved top
- Weight of product (Kg): 66 - 120
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years